It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Metaphysics of Morals and Time…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I had to leave you to love your world of time. Six timelines ago the future of this planet was balanced. Balanced in time, shoulders of love from powerful creatures. Every moon that surrounded souls drew light from your heart. Time brought us together. Minds made us mad and spirit was lost.

You can always see a soul from the other side, it’s not until you touch the one for love to last. She always cried in time of feelings. Feeling not worldly. Lust kept us apart for -0,0010001 years from the past.

The first time light was touched the Universe found Morals and Time, time to always stay apart and time for love to be together. For 50 years sin of sinners roped her love away from time. She once told me “it’s a time to remember” as I followed her way!

Our paths were so close but different. I had no morals but she had time. Time to see, time to touch, time to listen. Her garden never had sin for sale, only love to give others.

On night in time he garden grew a flower of colors that were unnamed. He love for this flower changed the way time works. The universe split time and shape.

Her long nights on roads led he to a path, a path of mankind. He saw her in dreams of light! Never did they understand time, morals or love until his ship landed and she disappeared forever! 💔

join