It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Houston Batman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This fantastic sighting occurred 70 years ago, and is still being discussed today. The creature was witnessed by three people at around 2:30 AM on June 18, 1953, in the Houston Heights neighborhood. The story is brimming with high strangeness.

The witnesses were concerned and frightened enough to contact the police.
The Houston Chronicle newspaper reported:

Hilda Walker, a 23-year-old housewife, and two of her neighbors were sitting on their front porch, and suddenly Hilda noticed a large shadow moving across the lawn," Gerhard said. "It was then that they could make out its form." One of the witnesses, Howard Phillips, a tool plant inspector, told the Houston Chronicle, "I could hardly believe it, but I saw it."

All three witnesses had a similar description of what they saw that night. "It appeared to be a very tall man or manlike figure standing about six and a half feet tall but with bat-like wings attached to his back," Gerhard said. "Also seemed to be encased in a halo of glowing light."

This story appeared in the Lubbock Morning Avalanche on 6/19/1953:

The Houston Batman

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
This fantastic sighting occurred 70 years ago, and is still being discussed today. The creature was witnessed by three people at around 2:30 AM on June 18, 1953, in the Houston Heights neighborhood. The story is brimming with high strangeness.

The witnesses were concerned and frightened enough to contact the police.
The Houston Chronicle newspaper reported:

Hilda Walker, a 23-year-old housewife, and two of her neighbors were sitting on their front porch, and suddenly Hilda noticed a large shadow moving across the lawn," Gerhard said. "It was then that they could make out its form." One of the witnesses, Howard Phillips, a tool plant inspector, told the Houston Chronicle, "I could hardly believe it, but I saw it."

All three witnesses had a similar description of what they saw that night. "It appeared to be a very tall man or manlike figure standing about six and a half feet tall but with bat-like wings attached to his back," Gerhard said. "Also seemed to be encased in a halo of glowing light."

This story appeared in the Lubbock Morning Avalanche on 6/19/1953:

The Houston Batman

Wow, they thought an angel was a bat?

Well, sounds like what our Middle Eastern brethren called angels anyway.

Michael land in a halo of light and says, ā€˜Iā€™m Batman.ā€™

join