It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Robert Garcia Submits THREE UAP AMENDMENTS News on Twitter X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Source X: Congressman Robert Garcia Submits THREE UAP AMENDMENTS

I’m offering three UAP amendments for the National Defense Authorization Act. We must continue to responsibly push for safe reporting of UAPs and bring that transparency to the public. This is critical for our national security.

My first amendment creates a UAP reporting mechanism for civilian pilots.

My second amendment includes UAP disclosure provisions from last year that were blocked, including a UAP Records Review Board.

My final amendment ensures AARO has access to convert intel for investigations.

Garcia’s second amendment Subtitle D—Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Disclosure

Perhaps continuing to soft Disclose??? …..the wording of Non-Human Intelligence (NHI) within these pages and others suggest that Congress believes NHI exists….otherwise why mention it at all if the focus is just on UAP….which it’s not, according the Non-Human Intelligence (NHI) wording.

The wording of Non-Human Intelligence was also included in the first go round of the NDAA 2024 but the provisions that included them were stripped out. This will be attempt no. 2 for the NDAA 2025 effort….

Moving forward one battle at a time…..

Vetted diving into trying to understand the amendments…...

It’s encouraging members of Congress are still pushing the issue….

From The Good Trouble Show Here’s some review about the Congress and the Senate’s efforts, ala willingness to continue to push the issue

It ain’t over till the fat lady sings…(no offense to genuine fat ladies)

👽🥃
edit on 1-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
With all the sightings of UAPs, it is fair to assume that if terrorists had access to some of these devices, they could destroy our power grid and seriously hurt our country. Even some little bigger drones can be fitted with enough explosives to take out a transformer, and they are available everywhere. We definitely have some terrorists in this country that could get these things and a thousand terrorists could destroy a lot of our grid throwing chaos into our society which would cripple our nation. A single bullet from a good sniper rifle could also destroy a transformer. We do not have enough transformers in stock in this country to quickly repair an attack on the grid.

Technology like this is going to be the downfall of the USA and Europe. Military bases also rely on the power of the grid, and their backup is not really adequate to power all things on the bases.

Our government is so focused on politics lately they are ignoring some threats to our security.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ignoring or allowing?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Legit?? Or CGI??……it doesn’t matter … just the thought that it’s possible….😳

👽🥃

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sounds like a good step in the right direction. Got a lot of long term implications wrapped up in this one. Keep it running slow and steady, better late than dead.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Legit?? Or CGI??……it doesn’t matter … just the thought that it’s possible….😳

👽🥃

Legit.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Devastating as a grenade launcher or micro missile launcher …..

Shades of things ahead……the implications are wide reaching….and devastating.

Imagine stealthing drones/UAPs and swarming and attacking anything and everything including personnel and nuke sites, military and civilian infrastructure and weapons storage.

The genie is out of the bottle….yikes!

Moving forward on topic…

👽🥃
edit on 31-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   
An observation……Patrick from Vetted in the OP clip….mentioned that Non-Human Intelligence (NHI) is mentioned 25 times in Garcia’s 2nd amendment to be included into NDAA 2025.

And that’s just in amendment 2 of Garcia’s 3 amendment’s.

Once again….you wouldn’t mention NHI many times in an official on the record piece of legislation NDAA 2024 previously and NDAA 2025 still to come….if you didn’t believe NHI exists or possibly exists.

I think it’s safe to say that Garcia’s 3 amendment’s have been preliminarily reviewed by peers and sanctioning committee scrutiny….perhaps other believers in NHI…

Imo

👽🥃
edit on 1-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: Boomer1947

Devastating as a grenade launcher or micro missile launcher …..

Shades of things ahead……the implications are wide reaching….and devastating.

Imagine stealthing drones/UAPs and swarming and attacking anything and everything including personnel and nuke sites, military and civilian infrastructure and weapons storage.

The genie is out of the bottle….yikes!

Moving forward on topic…

👽🥃

Already happening (not UAPs) in Palestine, Ukraine etc..(not nuke sites)

But you catch my drift....

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
Already happening (not UAPs) in Palestine, Ukraine etc..(not nuke sites)

But you catch my drift....

I remember some Ukraine engineers saying that their drone-mounted rifles have an issue with accuracy because the test units they hobbled together didn't handle the recoil problem very well, but the Russians who saw it on the battlefield didn't know that and didn't want to leave their trenches while the drone rifle was firing at them. Ukraine was trying to solve their recoil-inaccuracy issue, last I heard.

Which reminds me, Ukraine is also starting to produce ~$1000 kamikaze drones that use AI-based image targeting, because the Russians have good EW-Electronic warfare/jammers to disable the radio controls for the $400 radio controlled drones. The drones using artificial intelligence and images to home in on their target don't require radio signals to do so, thus rendering radio signal jammers ineffective against them.

With all this talk about NHI here, I have to ask,

Is the artificial intelligence controlling the AI-based drones a non-human intelligence?

Granted, it might only have the intelligence of a toddler right now, but the tech is advancing rapidly, and I'm not sure exactly how NHI is defined in the amendments or otherwise, by folks like David Grusch or others flinging that term around.

edit on 202466 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

With all this talk about NHI here, I have to ask,

Is the artificial intelligence controlling the AI-based drones a non-human intelligence?

Granted, it might only have the intelligence of a toddler right now, but the tech is advancing rapidly, and I'm not sure exactly how NHI is defined in the amendments or otherwise, by folks like David Grusch or others flinging that term around.

I don’t have an answer to your question either way.

But as far as NHI being defined by government legislation interpretation…..there’s this…

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), along with a bipartisan group of five other senators, introduced extraordinary legislation on July 13, suggesting that the U.S. government or private contractors may secretly possess recovered UFOs and “biological evidence of living or deceased non-human intelligence.”

According to the legislation, “non-human intelligence” is defined as “any sentient intelligent non-human lifeform, regardless of nature or ultimate origin which may be presumed responsible for” UFOs.

Dated July 2023
Source: ‘Non-human intelligence’: Schumer proposes stunning new UFO legislation

👽

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Here’s the U.S. Senate’s, new for 2025 NDAA draft UAP legislation portion as explained by Chris Lehto.

Where the money is to go and the auditing of AARO….as well as health and Whistleblower protections…plus other

👽☕️🍩
edit on 11-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
If you think about it, on Mars, the rovers we send there can drive themselves and avoid obstacles, and look for targets of interest, using the AI or non-human-intelligence built into the rovers. So if AI does qualify as NHI, then at least those NHIs are manufactured by humans. And I would also suppose some of the NHIs or AIs in self-flying terrestrial aircraft were also manufactured by humans.

Though I din't know if I would call them a "life form" and as of now they are probably not sentient, but I think the sentience thing is an evolution that's a premise for skynet becoming self-aware in the terminator movies.

Anyway until I see any evidence of what exactly they are talking about, it's just more undocumented fluff to throw NHI around, like the other fluff we've been exposed to since the aviary decades ago. A refresher on the aviary:

Disturbing Truth of UFO's
www.youtube.com...
"This is the story of an ongoing counterintelligence operation, an operation to systematically infiltrate, coopt and profit from counterculture. This is the disturbing story of The Aviary."

You've posted some very interesting graphics of all the intelligence and counterintelligence folks involved in this web.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
From Twitter X……another blow to UAP transparency…..

Congressman Robert Garcia @RepRobertGarcia · Jun 11 My 3 UAP amendments to the National Defense Authorization Act have been blocked from being considered by House Republican leadership. We must continue to fight for transparency and take seriously national security concerns and the public interest. We will continue pushing.

It is what it is…….

👽🥃
edit on 13-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: Arbitrageur

This fine tuning of nomenclature likely provides enough legal wiggle room for the claims to be weaponised by team "pretend there's a multi decade ET threat that we've only started caring about recently".

Mellon can say "UAP" or "NHI" all he wants because a team of high price lawyers have already thrashed out potential liability given the issue of knowledge gained whilst in receipt of TS/SCI information.
Grusch's "Biologics" likely received the same legal thesaurus treatment.

Lets remember Lue didn't get the TTSA job because he's an exo biology expert, or an aerospace expert or even a foreign MASINT SME- he got it because he's an expert on legal enforcement of operational security for TS/SCI SAP's.

edit on 14-6-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join