It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Japanese Minister, Who Is COVID-Vaccine-Injured, Apologizes During Massive Protest in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I wish this were posted on the mainstream news - I wonder how long they can hide this madness?!

Today, the largest protest against the World Health Organization (WHO) began, with an opening speech by Kazuhiro Haraguchi, a former Minister for Internal Affairs and Communications in Japan and a current member of the House of Representatives. The massive gathering aimed to highlight several critical issues, as Haraguchi delivered a powerful and heartfelt address that resonated with many.

Haraguchi began by addressing the grief and loss felt by countless individuals and families due to the pandemic. With a deep sense of sincerity, he extended his condolences and took responsibility for the failings of those in power. "I apologize to all of you. So many have died, and they shouldn’t have," he said. His words reflected a deep empathy and regret for the preventable tragedies that have occurred, setting a somber yet resolute tone for the event.

rumble.com...

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
(JUST IN) Press Conference from Japan: A Call for Global Solidarity: The Largest Global Protest Against WHO.

The Japanese have done better than others with some of the covid issues. Banned some jab batches due to metal contamination. Handle blood transfusions differently. Overall have been more candid and concerned about the wellbeing of there community than other places.

Looks like the WHO pandemic treaty plans ain't working this time as Klaus Schwab retreats back into some murky private / government partnership.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Mainstream news won't have any of it .........B$

Filipinos demand answers on 300,000 excess deaths tied to Vaccine - LINK

An explosive hearing unfolded at the Philippines' House of Representatives, focusing on the concerning increase of over 290,000 excess deaths. As people start to connect the dots to the roll-out of experimental vaccines, heated discussions ensued, revealing shocking testimonies and data

Just happen to read this so will add

Died Suddenly: COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Mandates Continue to Kill First Responders - 25 Paramedics and EMTs who recently died suddenly - LIST

edit on 1-6-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: add 2nd link

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

This guy admits he was diagnosed with lymphoma (i.e., cancer). He probably got chemotherapy to treat it. Chemotherapy usually causes your hair to fall out, so that's why lost the hair on his head and his eyebrows while he was taking the chemo. Lymphoma is usually a very slow-growing type of cancer--it can take years before symptoms become apparent. His body probably started developing lymphoma long before he ever took the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

join