It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate TRUMP Now Has Crazy Judge JUAN MERCHAN After Him - The Stormy Daniels Hush-Money Case.

page: 91
<< 88  89  90   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Annee

I think it should be posed as...

At any other time -- on any other Trump controversy.What would Anderson Cooper say?

That is why it should be pointed out and has been. The media is starting to not be able to cover for the lies and corruption that is occurring. If Anderson Cooper is calling it out it should be a very very large Red Flag for the left.

You can say that with a straight face after reading Breitbar, Gateway Pundit, Redstate, Newsmax, OAN, and more ?

FOX became unwatchable — as a dramatic soap opera.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I can.

I read a lot of media from all sides. I was taught that by my great grandfather. back in the day when all we had were newspapers, they could also be very conservative or when it meant something, liberal.

So I used to read 2 papers a day growing up and on Sunday the NY Times. It was when an opinion piece was just that and not what was represented as the news.

I still do. Used to be you could get good US news with overseas media but those days are also gone past.

I have been following the Trump Trials using NBC or CNN in real time just to see how they report it. They are sensationalizing it.

The only thing I catch sometimes on Fox is Gutfield but other than that I do not watch any of it.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Avenatti and Cohen should be the opening card for Tyson/Paul fight....guy is a dick but at least he just speaks his mind.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I can.

I read a lot of media from all sides. I was taught that by my great grandfather. back in the day when all we had were newspapers, they could also be very conservative or when it meant something, liberal.

But, do you interpret without bias?

I had to learn to be stoic as a child -- due to family situation.

It's both a help and a hindrance -- depending on the situation.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Even Anderson Cooper is saying Cohen is totally screwed, after today.

pjmedia.com...

Now even Avenatti is piling on LOL

And to think Dems wanted to run that guy for President.

It really is wild. When the Left is like "you guys voted for a game show host" 100% seriously, as if that was Trump's entire career and not a side-gig.

Then they turn around and get giddy over the worst scum on Earth.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I can.

Was it your claim to "interpret without bias" that led you to this conclusion?

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's the latest from Jen & Michael . . . . . . . . wait for it....

😀
Michael Cohen gets in on the Trump's-bond-is-being-paid-off-by-the-Russians meme

Out of all this mess -- I think Michael Cohen is gonna end up "the winner on top".

I personally find it amusing the "wake of bodies and careers" destroyed by being loyal to Trump.

You can see why you have no credibility here.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I can.

😀
Michael Cohen gets in on the Trump's-bond-is-being-paid-off-by-the-Russians meme

Out of all this mess -- I think Michael Cohen is gonna end up "the winner on top".

I personally find it amusing the "wake of bodies and careers" destroyed by being loyal to Trump.

NO

I can see your interpretation of what you have decided my credibility is.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I can.

😀

NO

I can see your interpretation of what you have decided my credibility is.

It's not just his interpretation. You're hands down the biggest joke here. You're the most biased person I've ever interacted with.

I take RussianTroll more seriously than you, and he's an admitted literal troll.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I do. It is a very hard thing to to but it is part of who I am. I do not look for things to match my ideas. I like to read. Learn. I am wrong about things sometimes and would never say I am perfect.

You can also be prejudice and that is from hurt pride.

The saying I wish I knew then what I know now is very true but you would have never had the chance to experience life like you did.

The way they are treating a former president is baffling to me. IT is not even about Trump. Every president has done something that could have gotten them in trouble. All of them..except maybe Carter.

It is disrespectful. As much as some former's are hated, I would not want to see any of them endure this for what amounts to nothing. Let alone while he is running for president and is ahead in polling. This is straight election interference.

I have said from the beginning. If they had something, he would have been in jail years ago.

I believe he will be found guilty and put on house arrest. No jail time. The lawsuits and issues that will come from that will keep the news cycle going till November.

edit on Maypm31pmf0000002024-05-17T17:15:20-05:000520 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I know we see things differently.

But I appreciate that you present your side reasonably as you see it.

In other words, I or anyone, can have a conversation with you

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It is disrespectful. As much as some former's are hated, I would not want to see any of them endure this for what amounts to nothing. Let alone while he is running for president and is ahead in polling. This is straight election interference.

Trump is very disrespectful to many. I don't think the presidency can shield him.

However -- Trump has changed the political landscape forever.

He's definitely shaken things up. Get ready for "new rules".

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Trump is very disrespectful to many.

And the Democrats and Liberals are not disrespectful to everyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90   >>

join