It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Office of Fani Willis - Racist Coercive Hostile - Huge DEI Training Mandates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: arcticshuffle

We have reached the point where the top Democrats are responsible for many MANY U.S. deaths.

Democrats (and many Republicans) still don't believe Donald Trump re-implemented specific execution/death systems for TRAITORS, just like they don't believe he declassified lots of materials the day before leaving office. Even when you SHOW THEM proof, it goes right over their heads.

Due to the large number of people involved, large-scale tribunals are best route to take.

That's stupid. If you win the election, by virtue of your commitment to US constitution and the civic values that bind our society, the last thing you want to do is turn around and start executing rivals to make a point. Let the jury deliver their summary to the presiding authority in accordance with due process.

You are correct. There must be trials first. The person who decided to leave our borders open and enable Americans to be killed as a result, will likely be executed. Hopefully live streamed.

If we're lucky the Supreme Court will say that Presidents are not immune from being punished for crimes they committed while in office.

President Joe Biden's crimes of enabling domestic murder and suffering, dwarf anything President Trump can be accused of.

Edit: the above paragraph is a good idea for a thread subject. If nobody else starts it, I will later today.

edit on 2822024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Her parents must have hated her to call her Fani. If you could hear me now in my best Beavis and Butthead voices:- Fani, he he he, Fani he he he, Fani. Of course you yanks can't get it but to us British Fani aint a name for a person you like.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: arcticshuffle

We have reached the point where the top Democrats are responsible for many MANY U.S. deaths.

Democrats (and many Republicans) still don't believe Donald Trump re-implemented specific execution/death systems for TRAITORS, just like they don't believe he declassified lots of materials the day before leaving office. Even when you SHOW THEM proof, it goes right over their heads.

Due to the large number of people involved, large-scale tribunals are best route to take.

That's stupid. If you win the election, by virtue of your commitment to US constitution and the civic values that bind our society, the last thing you want to do is turn around and start executing rivals to make a point. Let the jury deliver their summary to the presiding authority in accordance with due process.

You are correct. There must be trials first. The person who decided to leave our borders open and enable Americans to be killed as a result, will likely be executed. Hopefully live streamed.

If we're lucky the Supreme Court will say that Presidents are not immune from being punished for crimes they committed while in office.

President Joe Biden's crimes of enabling domestic murder and suffering, dwarf anything President Trump can be accused of.

Edit: the above paragraph is a good idea for a thread subject. If nobody else starts it, I will later today.

I like how you started to walk it back, then doubled down on it. And no, executing "traitors" will inevitably be construed as politically motivated retaliation aka hypocrisy of the highest order. The only reason someone wants to unalive Biden is to start a civil war, just like if Trump was to be unalived. Quit with that nonsense.

Also, that topic has already been written, multiple times. But don't let me keep you from beating a dead horse.

edit on 28-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I believe my day is complete after reading page 2 on this thread.
I will now have a yuge smile on my face all day. And your response was priceless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join