It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nutcracker ballet but Done with Drones - Guinness World Record Attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Watch the battle between the Nutcracker and the Rat King as the Nutcracker ballet is brought to life and played out in the night sky over Texas by 1499 drones , the performance earned Sky Elements the Guinness World Record for the Largest Aerial Image and Largest Fictional Character.

Art.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's amazing! I have no idea how any of it is possible, but it's pretty incredible!
Glad ou poste this, Gortex!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Oh WOW !! That is very impressive.

The Drone Precision is just Phenomenal . The amount of Programming and Fine tuning this would take is mind boggling .

Can you Imagine having this Technological Ability during Ancient times , It would be like the Greeks seeing the Physical manifestation of Zeus.
edit on 23-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That was amazing!
Thank you for sharing mate!

Happy holidays and be safe driving.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Around the 1:40 second mark was so cool. Look in the window of the house , the drones falling are snowflakes
edit on 23-12-2023 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Pretty fricken amazing, but I do worry about all the resources need to make the drones and then have them end up in a landfill, maybe drones could replace fireworks.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Double post sorry
edit on 23-12-2023 by Cloudbuster1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

edit on Sat Dec 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster1

Pretty fricken amazing, but I do worry about all the resources need to make the drones and then have them end up in a landfill, maybe drones could replace fireworks.

Fear ye not , like many things these days drones are easily recycled.

Any non-functioning and unfixable components are seperated and recycled as electronic waste. At the recycling plant all the different materials are seperated and are used to make new goods.

Plastic:
We seperate out all the plastic and inspect it, often even the most damaged drones have some parts of the frame that are still in good condition. If this is the case we will reuse these. Other parts that can’t be reused are sent to be recycled.
www.droneoptix.repair...#:~:text=Any%20non%2Dfunctioning%20and%20unfixable,used%20to%20make%20new%20goods.

I think drones should replace fireworks , they hold more spectacle and produce less environmental damage.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 24/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

top topics

join