It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could AI be the Anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

I am with the school-of-thought that 'AI' will be the driving force manifesting as the Abomination Of Desolation not the AC/Beast

ever considered the 'image' on Shroud-of-Turin being transformed into a 3-D living holographic entity... freshly crucified ?
and thats what Satan creates as the Abomination on Holy ground ?

I've been working with AI in some shape or form since the mid 1980's.

Yes, that long. I kind of fell into it at the time.

There are different types of AI and it's become "popular" and is all over the news these days. But at it's core, there are 2 major types of AI - Strong AI and Weak AI.

In my job when we work with Strong AI it's always "air-gapped". That means it's run on a system with no links to any other systems and certainly no links to any networks. That's a precautionary measure to prevent AI from polluting other systems and to prevent other systems from polluting the AI.

AI is a tool. It needs to remain focused on the task(s) at hand. Too much data/info is almost as bad as too little.

The best description I ever heard of AI is that it is both an art & a science. And that's true.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Now I want you to realize that the Messiah is the head of every man, and man is the head of the woman, and God is the head of the Messiah. 1Cor11

Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.12

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.1John2

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oxidaddio
Now I want you to realize that the Messiah is the head of every man, and man is the head of the woman, and God is the head of the Messiah. 1Cor11

Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.12

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.1John2

"Now I want you to realize that the Messiah is the head of every man, and man is the head of the woman, and God is the head of the Messiah. 1Cor11"

And man is the head of the woman...

What does this mean?
Perplexing I would say.

The whole paragraph is perplexing but the sentence I highlighted is the most perplexing.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Maybe the precursor to the Image of the Beast?

Rev. 13

14 And he deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword and lived.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause to be killed as many as would not worship the image of the beast.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Sorry MSB, you beat me to it.

The image of the beast does seem to fit

edit on 24-5-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Not according to the Bible.

So no.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Could AI be the Anti-Christ?

No, not according to the bible.

The anti-Christ will be a person who is so possessed by the devil itself that the person is basically the devil incarnate. The antichrist will ape Christ being the exact opposite. AI doesn't fit. It could become sentient and become evil that way but not THE anti-Christ I don't think. It's gotta' be a person because Christ was born human ... a God-Man. So humanity has to be a part of the antiChrist equation.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Sorry MSB, you beat me to it.

The image of the beast does seem to fit

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: salty_wagyu

I doubt it's AI. You can't throw something that isn't "alive" into the lake of fire:

Like the beings in the book of Enoch they are given no bodies on earth.. Here we are giving them bodies..
All worship the beast as it knows all things..

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
antichrist is real and smart than yhavè even jesus ..jesus was a very illed person dislexic and very actor...
edit on 2-7-2024 by joy36k because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join