It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman arrested after trying to burn down Martin Luther King Jr.’s birth home in Atlanta...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Clayton Bigsby!

I am not going to link any video because...ya
But that dude!

edit on 8-12-2023 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I think that before we judge we need more “context”.

I think that’s how it works now. Can’t keep up.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Local news station WSB-TV says it spoke to Henderson's father, who related that she is a veteran going through a mental health episode. Her father told them they had been trying to find her for two days.

www.newsweek.com...

The gal needs some serious help.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Now why would a seemingly coherent young black woman want to burn down MLK Jr’s house?

Why would a Navy Serviceman suddenly lose his mind and carve "My E.L.F. weapon" Into the stock of his gun he kills 12 people with?

Things that don't exist, of course. There's no such thing as elves. Could have been anything from wanting attention to starting a race war.
edit on 8-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It's meant to be a statement so obviously she wanted the publicity.
Who knows what made her do it? I mean what thought process went into this?
We'll never know possibly.

I don't know much about MLK except a biography and one or two documentaries but the fellow was pretty great.
Interesting also how he and MalcolmX are kind of the opposing poles of the liberation of the Black Man in the USA

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ButterfliesAndPonies
They were on opposing poles of liberation, as you said but they BOTH wanted the same thing.."FREEDOM".

BTW, that woman, according to all articles, is mentally unhinged. She could have been trying to burn down a bridge, MLK's house or any random barn. Who knows but mental health is nothing to joke about.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jaellma2

'Mental health' is also a cheap way to just categorise things we don't want to or can't understand to pretend we found an explanation while we really just put it in the catch-all-bin for everything uncomfortable.

lol
She is a veteran they are all mental right? Entirely without any reason because things are just going GREAT!!!

nothing to see here all is well, consume and merry xmas

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Whatever she turns out to be Xtrozero.

Best just to get it sectioned or locked up.

Because going around dousing things in petrol.

For sad attention, kicks and hoots, or committing the act of arson, is apt to end badly.

She's nuts, treat her as such, see how she likes them apples.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Thanks for finding and posting that. If true, mystery solved.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Maybe she identifies as a white supremacist.
That’s a thing in clown world right?

We have been told for a couple of years now it is how you feel more than what you physically are.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ButterfliesAndPonies

She is a veteran they are all mental right? Entirely without any reason because things are just going GREAT!!!

I love the use of the term Veteran that seems to be used so much like it just explains it all with one word, and I think it is a copout. People claim PTSD a good deal as an excuse when the reality is a very small fraction of the armed forces are put into harm's way. The army and Airforce had the most people in Afghanistan at about 700k total over 20 years. Maybe 5% were in the area of actual combat while the rest were mainly support at some level. So out of 35,000 people how many experienced PTSD? PTSD is real but when you see a real case you can tell the difference. In this woman's case being in the Navy, was she even in any situation outside what any of us would normally be like?

edit on x31Sat, 09 Dec 2023 07:51:35 -06002023342America/ChicagoSat, 09 Dec 2023 07:51:35 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I bet she was either nuts or on drugs but also she could have been brainwashed put up to it to give the media something to blab about.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Now why would a seemingly coherent young black woman want to burn down MLK Jr’s house?

Faking a hate crime.
Mental health issues.
Drugs.
Any of those would be a good guess.

edit on 12/9/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
I bet she was either nuts or on drugs but also she could have been brainwashed put up to it to give the media something to blab about.

Another unexplored but totally plausible theory is that she was sent to do it.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19

Manchurian Candidates come to mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Daily Mail

Father of suspected arsonist says his daughter went missing for two days and was mentally distressed.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

Sadly, now it reads: “I had a dream that my four little children can now live in a nation where they will not be judged by the content of their character, but by the color of their skin.”

But it is true now. This is what the left has been pushing.

<< 1   >>

join