It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Santos turns to Cameo for income after expulsion from Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
George Santos is a man without an income. He has turned to something called 'Cameo' online to try to make money. At $200 a shot, you can get him to record a personal message to yourself or someone you know. Others who have done this are Gov. Rod Blagojevich and Mayor Rudy Giuliani. I really can't see this guy getting $200 a pop for recording personal messages. There is no way he's going to be able to make a living with this.

George Santos turns to Cameo for income after expulsion from Congress

After his expulsion from Congress last week, George Santos is finding a new way to make some cash: Cameo.

Cameo is a website where people can pay celebrities to make personalized videos such as for the holidays or a birthday.

A link to Santos’ Cameo profile is available on his X profile. On his Cameo profile, Santos describes himself as a "former congressional ‘icon’" and "The Expelled member of Congress from New York City."

Interested parties can book a personal video with Santos starting at $200.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oh, I don't know.....

If he said what I WANTED him to say, for 200.00.....

Could be worth it.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That's funny; politicians will do anything but work to make a living.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
LOL! Once a grifter, always a grifter.

Incidentally, I believe this is the only reference to Santos since before the House said, "You're fired". I find that interesting.

Didn't Fox have any articles on it?

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Oh, I don't know.....

If he said what I WANTED him to say, for 200.00.....

Could be worth it.

Okay .. THAT could be interesting! ha ha.

Seriously though, he's not really a big name. Only people that read the news once in a while might know who he is. I could see someone wasting $200 on getting an AL PACINO to say 'happy birthday' or someone like that. I wouldn't, but someone might. But Santos???? He's a nobody.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Okay .. this is funny .. Sen John Fetterman paid Santos on Cameo to give encouragement to Bob Menendez ... someone that Santos wants kicked out. I don't think John Fetterman should be in office, considering his brain problems, but I'm giving him a double thumbs up on this.

John Fetterman tricks George Santos into TROLLING Bob Menendez by paying $343 for a Cameo video

In the video, Santos delivers some words of encouragement to 'Bobby.'

'Hey, Bobby! I don’t think I need to tell you, but these people that want to make you get in trouble and want to kick you out and make you run away, you make them put up or shut up!' said a lively Santos to his front-facing phone camera.

'You stand your ground, sir, he says. 'And don't get bogged down by all the haters out there.'

top topics

join