It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Biden had a partical brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The short following video is of Biden speaking about a withdrawal from Afghanistan if he became President . Two options; withdrawal with equipment or leave equipment in country which he says would end up being used against American interest. We all know which option he chose and did.
rumble.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Billions of arms left: youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I saw a story recently about a soldier who owes the Army $4,000 for equipment he was told to leave behind when they pulled out of Afghanistan. Government and military treat them like this and then wonder why recruitment is down.

smh.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I saw a story recently about a soldier who owes the Army $4,000 for equipment he was told to leave behind when they pulled out of Afghanistan. Government and military treat them like this and then wonder why recruitment is down.

smh.

When I see and hear stuff like this it fills my very being with sorrow for our country which has allowed so many idiots to be placed in positions of authority.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

This generation has seen the shape their grandparents were in and how they have been treated.
They’ve seen the lies first hand.

It was once celebrated to “fight for your country” but we now know, it’s
“Fight for some rich dudes that kids will never see combat, so they can have another yacht”

All the fancy commercials and convincing in the world isn’t enough, these kids know it’s all a lie.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
One Man's opinion or 2024 and IMO worth a listen. youtu.be...

edit on 727thk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Is that like a "particle accelerator"? Or particle-board cheap furnitures made of?

It was your word...just sayin'....edit?
Peace
✌️
edit on 11231030America/ChicagoWed, 29 Nov 2023 08:31:10 -060031202300000010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join