It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurance insider leak in the E.E.C

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

.....It's good to set target dates and replace that which harms us.

Do you happen to have a date for getting rid of Biden, woke idiots, social justice warriors, Trudeau, Charles, the WEF, Schwab, Gates, Fauci, career politicians, corrupt politicians, the UN, the IMF/World Bank/BIS. the FED, antifa, blm, groomer clowns, pedophiles (see all above), feminazis, excessive taxation and human stupidity?

Do you think we can do it in maybe.... a couple of weeks?

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b14_000000Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:06:14 -0600000000112023-11-25T19:06:14-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: RazorV66
These climate change zealots are worse than any religious zealots. By light years.

EV’s will never make it to any mainstream relevant numbers, they will always be just a niche market.
They are too expensive and too mileage challenged with not enough infrastructure to charge them.

I will never, ever buy one…in fact, I wouldn’t take one if they gave it to me.

Electric vehicles will become more popular when manufacturers start allowing them to self-charge while being driven.

That's on the way, and it's not a matter of the manufacturers not allowing it. Volvo did a study a few years back where they looked at the technology for charging battery electric trucks (and cars) while they are moving. There are at least a couple of technologies that would work, including inductive (non-contact) charging using power cables buried under the pavement. It turns out that you would only have to have maybe 1,500 miles of charging lanes scattered throughout the major interstate highways to be able to electrify the entire long-haul trucking fleet. Most of the long-haul trucking goes along the interstates for most of the trip with excursions off of them and back on to them to pick up and drop off trailers at warehouses. Those side trips are not very long, so a battery range of 200 miles or less would be adequate if you could periodically recharge the batteries while cruising along the interstate. Tesla is already designing wireless charging into its cars in anticipation of something like this.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So I don't understand this thread.

The video isnt about electric vehicles. The video was about what they are calling "digital vehicles"

In the video a "digital vehicle" is referring to a vehicle that monitors and stores user data and transmits that data to insurance companies and the government so that they can use it for social engineering.

Privacy Rights seem to be the topic of the video not Green Initiatives such as the EVs.

This topic is born out of our increasingly digital lives; from our cellphones, to our homes speak systems, to our smart cars, to our credit card purchases. Private and Public entities are collecting data on us all the time; and most of the time we allow them to do so with a smile.

Ofcourse the government and Private entities are going to use that data to curtail freedoms. Welcome to progress, its been happening for all of human history.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The insurance guy can say whatever he wants.
Toyota's new EV battery where you get 900 miles to the charge with a 20min recharge time just put the whole EV manufacturer's on pause. It's one of the reasons we're not getting pounded over "green cars". The green agenda
crew had to stand down temporarily.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

They are unsafe in a flood and a crash, DIY playing with them. When a police station car park goes up they will think again. The battery range collapses over a certain number of charges and is talked up in the first place. The grid can't take it. Unless there are a lot fewer people? If that is the case roads will deteriorate because users pay won't have the capital to maintain them.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

So.

You support farming cobalt and other minerals at the expense of African children slave labor, despite the fact it’s been shown there isn’t enough raw material to support the actual E-market for vehicles?

Not to mention the batteries explode in water?

Kewl.

Edit: pull up a clip of a Tesla support team with a generator in the back charging a a vehicle. lol!

edit on 26-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Electric cars are bad for the environment. The manufacturing is bad. Once that car is junked it is way worse for the environment then a combustion engine vehicle. And manufacturing/maintenance very bad for the environment.

Nobody wins outside of the manufacturers when electric vehicles.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Adlow75yo

A car for single personal transportation is nice but it really is wasteful, the latest pushbikes are great and for nipping down to the shop are quite adequate. It is just a matter of fashion and habit, but very few metropolitan areas are planning for them, they keep you fit and cost nothing to repair and maintain. If you had to do a hundred miles in a day it is not that hard.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: Adlow75yo

A car for single personal transportation is nice but it really is wasteful, the latest pushbikes are great and for nipping down to the shop are quite adequate. It is just a matter of fashion and habit, but very few metropolitan areas are planning for them, they keep you fit and cost nothing to repair and maintain. If you had to do a hundred miles in a day it is not that hard.

You arent gonna fit a telly or a lawnmower on a bike though are ya?
Or a few bags of rubbish to take down the tip?
Or the shopping for a week?

Pushbikes are great as long as the weather is nice and you are fit and not ill in anyway.
They are miserable in bad weather, when you are ill, need to carry anything more than a small bag or have let your fitness go though.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

True to what you say, but from personal experience, most of the trips can be done on a bike with a backpack, if the weather is crap don't go, you have to plan for the weather. But What is going to happen when you cycle out of fifteen-minute cities, are they going to clamp down on that as well.?

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I used to cycle over to Cheltenham on my touring bike to get some bits now and tehn. Hard ride coming back with all the shopping but back then I could ride to Worcester (32 Miles) in 2 hours 10 and rode to and from work each day. These days I can barely go a mile after the strokes and things have laid me up for so long and I absolutely cant do a hill anymore.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It doesn't matter how old you are if you give the body the right stuff it will fix itself. I am 76 but cheat I have a 125cc motorbike, I sold the 400cc a few years back as I could hardly walk down the path, but thought # this and did a lot of research and stuck to it. Most of the stuff is BS but the stuff I use on a daily basis, Is. Cayenne ginger turmeric garlic black pepper lemons, cider vinegar olive oil onions. 15mg of zinc daily and 4000 iu of D3. and 40 mins of gentle exercise in the morning, stopped eating crap and dairy. After a while, I didn't need glasses anymore, then bought the 125cc, Everyone else thinks I am mad as they take up to fourteen pills a day, now I would rather die than see a doctor.
edit on 26-11-2023 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So you think it's okay that in order to have a safe auto-pilot, you must pay a higher premium? That if you cannot afford the highest premium then the manufacturer will adjust the settings of your auto-pilot function to make it MORE LIABLE TO RESULT IN TRAGIC VEHICULAR ACCIDENT???

That is utterly insane, should never be legal, and basically means that if you don't or can't pay the highest premium, you, your passengers, and other road users are more likely to be gravely injured or even killed in a vehicular accident that could have been avoided by the manufacturers easily & simply adjusting the settings to the most safe level. It is blatantly criminal to be even considering setting up such a system, coordinated between manufacturers, insurers, and European car safety tsars.

Disgusting. What is this world coming to?

And where do you get off, Mahogani, in speculating that this is in some way acceptable? Are you clinically diagnosed as a psychopath? Because your posts all over this forum in various threads make that look to be an increasingly likely outcome.

<< 1   >>

join