It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spiritual battlefield

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I think I have but I have to consider how to word my reply. Right now I would say go look for the nature of love with that same passion. If you can it will find you.

Evil gives rise to fear of loss of self. Love is selfless.

I will never answer with a spiritual platitude. Only from my experience.

edit on 2-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Right now I would say go look for the nature of love with that same passion

That is where Jesus helped me in the darkest of it. Great advice,

While posting, Alex Jones talks about what drives him and why he goes through what he does.

COMMISSIONED BY GOD: Alex Jones' Testimony In The Fight For Humanity

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I didn't mention Jesus. What is love?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I didn't mention Jesus. What is love?

I guess people have different ideas what Jesus and the Bible is about depending on how they where taught it. For me, Jesus is a symbol of compassion and wisdom. He healed a lot of people and tried to help set their moral compass. His popularity created a lot of envy for some, after he upset the money changers that was his death sentence.

With the love I found, it was a love for humanity. Some of it has gone a bit wonky, but for the most part, most people do try to do the right thing. There was a love of compassion, empathy and redemption trying to fix the wonky. There was a love of hope in how some past wonky has been fixed.

To find love was to know I was not alone. These struggles have been going on for a long time and bigger than just me. There was also a sense of relief to just think about Jesus as it silenced all the other demons running around in my mind at that time.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I know what Jesus is for you. I didn't ask that.

I asked, what is love?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

What is love?

It is a priority in navigating life.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
For a different approach to what the spiritual battlefield actually is, Kevin McCairn has a long 5 1/2 hour discussion and presentation about what exactly forms consciousness. He works as a neuroscientist and goes through many of the different layers that help form thought and action. For an exact answer of what and where our consciousness is, it is getting close. There is still more work to go, this presentation is a work in progress.

in some ways it does get spiritual in its complexity and connectivity.

The Jihad Science Show - 11/4/2023, 1:51:49 AM

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
DARK SIDE-EFFECTS OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENING NO ONE TELLS YOU ABOUT

A good 15 minute video that goes through some of the stages when awakening to a bigger picture of what is going on and how to get through it. Confusion, uncertainty, transition, pain and understanding are all common. Be patient, take your time and help those take seek it as we become more mindful of our place among it all.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
double post
edit on 6-11-2023 by kwaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

what is love?

Got broken early so don't know some things about it. Flying through the trees on a motorbike is a part of it for me. Digging in the code and some of the games has helped consolidate some of the harder times. The first lesson I had in God sounded like my parent, a strong love there. They made me and everywhere. In time the picture changed.

Love is an attractive force a general approach, it can flip to hate real quick. The same energy, different polarity. Those days I wake up with a strong worldly love concern me as something dies that day. It is good to appreciate a bit more of it before the bad news hits.

Love is about keeping the family unit together and helped get us this far in life. As the state tries to take that responsibility it is getting too much for them to be effective about it. There is a place as some families get too troubled, as for where to draw the line is embroiled.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   

So you don't know what love is?

edit on 12-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

So you don't know what it is?

Just as lost as you by the looks of it. How my mum thinks of me, the mother Mary, the holy spirit. I like that direction.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   

No, I'm not lost.

I was curious as to what you would reply.

There is nothing spiritual about you but you are blind to that.

What would i know though. I'm just the simple fellow you feel the need to educate.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I'm just the simple fellow you feel the need to educate.

Are you? I have asked for advice multiple times. I know it is easier to respond with the things we disagree with. So what is love to you? How do you resolve your internal conflicts?
edit on 12-11-2023 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

No, you asked two stupid questions then one that I answered. I did say, ask me questions. I like to push myself too.

I will answer what love is but it's not easy. I'll have to think on how to say it.

Give me a little time.

ETA

I'm thinking maybe I should start a thread on it. I asked that question 14 years ago here. I tried to answer it with a real desperate intent. Something happened to me. I should say, two things happened to me but for some reason I didn't mention the first thing when I wrote about it on here.
I just don't want to write reams of stuff here in a reply.

I did look up my old post but it misses that first thing. I'll do a thread and put a link to it here, if that's okay.

edit on 12-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Hi Kwaka, I still haven't started that thread! It's not a simple thing for me. I shouldn't have asked that question!

Anyway, I thank you for the conversation so far. I can be an idiot at times and you have been patient.

Just wanted to say that.

Regards midicon

edit on 13-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The Crusade against Demons Tactics Revealed by Jesse Romero and Dr. Marshall

They talk about the power of pray and how saying the Rosary every day does have an offensive effect against dark spirits. Jesse also describes a few events where saying prays has made a difference with people inflicted with demons as it does hurt the demons.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join