It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two American hostages are being released by Hamas according to sources

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7
a reply to: Leviathan4

The narcissism you liberals display is comical, repeating the same argument over and over even though you're wrong, is not winning an argument, its called beating a dead horse. Just because millions protest for something, doesn't make them right, you dumbass.

There is no moderation here but personal insults and attacks don't help your argument. It's evidence you have nothing to say. They're self refuting.

You believe you found a good opportunity here with nobody around but you're mistaken.
edit on 26-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvenOlderCarpy

You can't have "peace negotiations" with an entity like Hamas that doesn't want peace. It's whole purpose is to kill Jews and destroy Israel.

That will not change.

They need to find a way to have peace negotiations because they may not be able to get rid of Hamas and even if they do their ideology is probably impossible to erase.

So the best thing is ceasefire just as every sane person argues. The more civilians Israel kills the more difficult it becomes to let's say defeat the Hamas ideology. And probably by now many more thousands of Arabs in the middle east have become sympathetic to whatever Hamas is believing.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Only you could celebrate using humans as bargaining chips to delay the ass stomping they are going to get sooner or later.

Don't you find it very schizo that one day they are beheading babies the next day they are stocking in tampons and treating hostages so well?

Maybe that super duper amphetamine has worn off and they are all saying, oh # what have we done?

But you feel like it's a good plan to ceasefire and negotiate with these psychos?

None of these are good arguments.
What I find logical is ceasefire and the end of hostilities. Anything else is lunacy. At least there are millions of people around the world who agree. It doesn't matter if you don't. It doesn't bother me.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Then might you be able to answer my point about how can Israel negotiate peace with Hamaswhode sole purpose is to destroy Israel and kill Jews?

Or will it just be more cut and past repetition and engaging in the Hamas apologetics and denialism of reality?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Then might you be able to answer my point about how can Israel negotiate peace with Hamaswhode sole purpose is to destroy Israel and kill Jews?

Or will it just be more cut and past repetition and engaging in the Hamas apologetics and denialism of reality?

The false equivalency argument has been made again!

Support for ceasefire and peace isn't support for Hamas or apology for what they ve done.

The two dudes eventually have to sit down and since their issues. Please don't transfer to me the responsibility of finding solution... They will solve their own problems.

But I can't tell you with certainty what is NOT a solution. And this is the mass killings of innocent civilians in both sides and the possible expansion of war in the area of middle east.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Not an answer. Your argument fails.

Shift those goalposts!

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So when you get mugged at some point, you are going to curl up in a ball and beg them to stop kicking you and negotiate while they smash your head in, right?

Do you see what a joke you are?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Not an answer. Your argument fails.

Shift those goalposts!

No that's a valid answer. I am not the one who will solve the problems in the middle east. But I can tell you that mass killings of civilians and the expansion of the war in the area won't solve anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

So when you get mugged at some point, you are going to curl up in a ball and beg them to stop kicking you and negotiate while they smash your head in, right?

Do you see what a joke you are?

I will ask you the same question. Do you see how ridiculous your argument is??!!

Unless you believe that history started on the 7th of October 2023.

You can't differentiate between Hamas and civilians. You can't differentiate between self defense and attacks and on the top of this you believe history started on the 7th October without any historical context.

Why do you think there is do much support worldwide for Palestinians (not Hamas). Maybe because they can't have a state? Maybe because they are under occupation in an open prison? Maybe because they regard Israel as the oppressor?

Even Antonio Guterres said it yesterday. This is the Secretary General of the United Nations. He re-iterated the points above and made the Israeli side mad.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join