It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Sheriffs - UFOs And Mutes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Taken from the Police section of the UFO Quote Directory thought this was a pretty fascinating interview with Montana Sheriffs Keith Wolverton and Pete Howard discussing UFOs and mutes.

Are UFOs Real? Listen to These Montana Sheriffs.

We hope the information conveyed in this video will inspire others to realize that the UFOs being seen in our skies are real, and they merit our curiosity and our attention.

Interviewers:

Dr. Richard O'Connor, M.D.

Dr. Joan Bird, PhD.

Cigar and disc shaped objects are being described (as well as some extremely strange animal mutilations) and the government cover-up aspect is also brought up as Sheriff Howard relates a very strange UFO incident where radar scrolls were 'confiscated'.

"The Colonel looked me right in the eye and said 'we don't have a clue, we don't have anything that can fly like that'.. and then it wasn't long after that that a couple of cars of security guys came in and took the radar scrolls."

Montana Sheriff Peter Howard.

Would say if you're interested in the UFO subject the full video is well worth a watch and would be interested in any opinions on the content of it.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
I put on my favs, will watch and perhaps download in due time. Thanks for sharing.

It's Wolverton, author of "Mystery stalks the Prairie", a classic of classics.

edit on 6-10-2023 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2023 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dunno if you noticed?
Best Livingroom Award Winners!!!
The circle of recliners is just perfect!!!
We caught grief from family & friends for ditching sofa & coffee table but held firm with 4 recliners. Seeing these two gentlemen pretty much confirms I do not have the female decorating gene. The fact they're discussing UFO's AND have recliners? OMG!! I found my people!!

Off to watch the rest of the video.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: flamengo

It's Wolverton, author of "Mystery stalks the Prairie", a classic of classics.

Ah yes mate classic book and there's a PDF copy below.

Lawmen in a five-county area of north-central Montana have investigated cattle mutilations. Despite their best efforts, they have not yet found the answer to the bizarre incidents.

Link

Would say another classic is Mike Freebury's 'Killers On The Moor' and there's a good doco below about UK mutes and the work of the APFU.

Viewer Discretion

Silent Killers in Sussex

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Red Letter Morning!!
Tea an something I hadn't known about.
KUDO's!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

The fact they're discussing UFO's AND have recliners? OMG!! I found my people!!

Ha nice one my friend and definitely an interesting discussion (with some nice comfy chairs) - some pretty wild UFO accounts and when it comes to Montana there's another strange one below involving cattle.

"All of a sudden, this thing was 90 to 100 feet away from us and it lit up,” Curt says. “There were seven lights, all eight foot in diameter. Poof, poof, poof. … All seven lights came on. It was probably 90 feet wide, 20 feet high. It didn’t give off no light on the outside of whatever it was. All the light was inside.”

“It was sitting on the ground, 100 feet from the road,” Curt says. “All the big lights came on, all seven of them, and when they all came on, this thing started going straight up. Real slow. It went up 10 or 20 feet and went across my hayfield. We started chasing it with the pickup, but all of a sudden it took off and got ahead of us and we lost track of it.”

“But the weird thing is,” Curt says, “they were in the middle of my cows and I think they abducted one. Because six months later, a cow out of that herd came up (mutilated). Almost everything inside the cow was gone. I think they took one of my cows up and put something into it, and I think they come back six months later and took it. Now I’ve not told anybody that, but that’s what I think.

“No teeth marks. All the cuts were straight as hell and everything inside was gone. Weird.”

Great Falls Tribune

edit on 8-10-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Red Letter Morning!!
Tea an something I hadn't known about.

KUDO's!!!

All good matey and the high strangeness factor in some of the UFO mute cases certainly makes one scratch their head (as does the fact that out of all the thousands and thousands of incidents nobody has ever been caught in the act doing it).

Thought Chris O'Brien made some really interesting comments HERE about the culprits around 23:00.

Chris also brings up the Snippy (Lady) the horse case and thought Preston gave a good breakdown below (also claims of UFOs).

See 1:40:20

Colorado, September 8th, 1967.

top topics

join