It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could i have been abducted last night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I woke this morning with and felt unusually drowsey as if i had had no sleep, i went to bed at 10pm got up at 6am and am normally very alert and awake when i get up. Anyway while brushing my teeth i noticed a mark just to the rear and below of my ear as i had a dull aching feeling there. At the time i didnt really think anything about it. I then proceeded to have my breakfast and sat down to have a cup of tea when i felt a very severe sharp pain emanating from the mark near my ear. A sort of flash of pain and then it was gone. I again went into the bathroom to look and the mark was redder and had a slightly burning sensation, i then checked my other ear and noticed a similar but less obvious mark in almost the same place. After thinking about it a bit i remembered that years back the exact same thing happened to me when i was about 17 (i'm now 33)

It sort of feels as if there is something under each of the marks. Has anyone else had experiences of this type. I have no recollection or even a vague memory of anything strange happening to me last night.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I also think that i have been abducted,I was 15 yrs old.I went to sleep late at night and I remember it was summer and when I woke up in the morning instead of sleeping in my bedroom I was sleeping on my sofa .My parents thought I slept all night in the living room but I told them I had gone to sleep in the bedroom(they never agreed on this).Also one night me and my father heard some very deep humming noise in the back of our house.I knew it was a ufo but I was too scared to look fot it.Btw where I used to live was surrounded by tress and it was a bunglow and was sprasly pop.Now where I live is densly pop so I doubt I would be abducted (again).Also my friends uncle worked in NASA and had visited AREA 51.I told him and he searched my head for any abduction marks and there were none.I don't say to this anyone cuz they would think i was sleepwalking

[edit on 12-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Bugspray. Get some.

Sorry for the one liner, but look for a natural explanation first.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Many individuals who have stated that they have been abducted indicated that they had some sort of scar, abrasion etc located behind the ear. So the possibility that you have been abducted could be a remote possibility. However, as Mythatsabigprobe indicated, assume natural causes first. If the pain is intense or continues, you may want to see your doctor.

new topics

top topics

join