It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shoplifters are attacking staff with HIV-infected NEEDLES

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: DAVID64

Yes we did, and for good reason DAVID64.

And here in bonny Scotland we have not had any mass school shootings since the Dunblane incident that resulted in the ban.

Each to their own, different strokes for different folks.

Fact is though, we don't want guns in our towns and on our streets in the same to similar manner as our cousins across the pond, or at least the majority of our population does not wish to see that happen.

en.wikipedia.org...

Scotland has free to roam (What USA does not have), and I was walking my dog on a shooting estate. Gentlemen asked me politely to leave saying he doesn't want me to drive the pheasants away. If I was in USA I'd probably been shot dead because of "trespassing" or something. You know it's funny how freedom works.

The fact is guns are not actually outlawed in the UK. It's just civilized enough that people do not feel the need to carry a gun to a fckin supermarket so understand the restrictions in place. I mean come on. People are not stabbing people all over UK with HIV infected needles. Just a couple of incidents, where no doubt if guns were so wide spread, they'd be shooting the place up instead.
edit on 17 9 2023 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Scotland has free to roam (What USA does not have), and I was walking my dog on a shooting estate. Gentlemen asked me politely to leave saying he doesn't want me to drive the pheasants away. If I was in USA I'd probably been shot dead because of "trespassing" or something. You know it's funny how freedom works.

I know not to piss off farmers, they have shotguns buddy and are allowed to carry them.

The fact is guns are not actually outlawed in the UK. It's just civilized enough that people do not feel the need to carry a gun to a fckin supermarket.

Here in the UK access by the general public to guns is subject to some of the strictest control measures in the world.

I mean come on. People are stabbing people all over UK with HIV infected needles.

It does happen but still relatively on rare occasions, else I'm sure people will be able to present facts and figures to back up the claim, and not just stories about rather isolated incidents that happened to take place in farmfoods.

It's not an everyday occurrence as far as I'm aware and the fact is, if it does happen, there are drugs that can be administered that prevent the spread of AIDS.

Not that it in any way diminishes the crime or sad act of depravity mind you.

Just a couple of incidents, where no doubt if guns were so wide spread, they'd be shooting the place up instead.

Giving junkies access to firearms is one of the worst scenarios i can imagine, i don't think they would do any good with them put it that way.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=In%20the%20United%20Kingdom%2C%20access,Dunblane%20school%20massacre%2 0in%201996.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I know not to piss off farmers, they have shotguns buddy and are allowed to carry them.

tbf, I wasn't pissing anybody off. The guy informed me that the land was used for shooting. And if you live in Scotland and been anywhere rural you'd know that shooting estates can be right next to lands that people use for hiking/walking/off-road biking etc. It's very easy to go into these estates because no where had "private property keep out signs" unless they're idiots from London who haven't a clue about Scottish law. Of course if they're shooting that day there would be signs to allow the public to know.

There over 120 shooting clubs in Scotland. Any responsible person can be a member and get a firearms license. It's not that hard to get a legal gun. The measures are there to stop mentally ill people getting them. As for handguns, not all are actually banned guns similar to a Taurus LBR revolver are perfectly legal.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It was a statement of fact not an accusation Debunkology.

Sorry if i was not clear on that score, i was not accusing you of pissing anybody off personally.

There are indeed a load of shooting clubs in Scotland, but the weapon is generally kept on the premises under lock and key far as I'm aware(handguns anyway)

It might not be that hard to get a firearms license but that does not change the fact that access by the general public to guns here in the UK is indeed subject to some of the strictest gun control measures in the world.

I looked at what a "Taurus LBR revolver" is, you try taking that to a park, or playing with it anywhere near people, and ile pretty much guarantee whether or not it's deemed legal or otherwise, you will have an armed police units and helicopters all over the place at the first report Police receive.

Ive seen it happen with daft weans with potato guns Debunkology and it seldom bodes well for them.
edit on 17-9-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I watch Police Interceptors a lot (it's quite addictive).

They showed homemade single shot firearms made from torches and stuff which you would not recognise as such.

A firearms cop said if a suspect pointed one at him he would have to assume the worst.

Same with replica guns, Airsoft guns, BB guns etc.

Point any of those at an armed cop, you are likely to regret it.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

My mate got tased down to a smokey pen the copper claimed looked to be a Stanley knife back in the summer of 2020. LoL

He was however being a bit of a plonker at the time and somewhat inebriated.

As to armed Police, he's lucky it was just the beat bobbies, armed Police are just choking to do their job by my guess.

Not to be fecked around with or provoked, else you might not even get the chance to regret it.
edit on 17-9-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I got stopped going into the High Court and had a one inch folding knife confiscated. It was fixed when opened so technically illegal.

Used it to do corners and tape up Affidavits at the time.

On way out had to go to the Police room. Full of coppers showing me their great big pen knifes (legal).

"Oh dear oh dear sir...etc".

Then one said "Your Scottish aren't you"? "No.".

"Yes you are sir it's your skean dubh so it's part of your national dress so it's OK. Mind how you go Sir".

They found it highly amusing. I was terrified.
edit on 17-9-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can believe it. I live in a backwoods farming area of the UK with several shooting ranges within five miles (unheard of for the UK) where shotgun ownership is very high and can't remember the last time I locked my doors at night - when I lived in really rough areas of the UK I made sure to volunteer for the Woodland Trust and Wildlife charities so I had a good excuse for having a machette within easy reach.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

I can believe it. I live in a backwoods farming area of the UK with several shooting ranges within five miles (unheard of for the UK) where shotgun ownership is very high and can't remember the last time I locked my doors at night - when I lived in really rough areas of the UK I made sure to volunteer for the Woodland Trust and Wildlife charities so I had a good excuse for having a machette within easy reach.

Next time you go to the range shoot some of this...everyone will stop and look...lol

edit on 17-9-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A Junkie with a firearm would hardly be an issue if all the citizens and their right to carry and use lethal force in response to any violent attack. As it is, HIV needles are not the only violent crime that occurs. Your media has no shortage of stories of violent attacks by knives, machetes, blunt objects, chains, glass bottles ect... See thats the thing, if all you got is one knife to a group of 4 guys with knives, you are screwed. They may stab you to death even if you comply. At least if you were legally carrying your personal revolver or something, you actually stand a chance against the thugs.

And people should not tresspass on private property.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Maybe not if said 4 thugs are also carrying?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Fantastic but we still don't want guns on our streets and in our towns and cities worldstarcountry.

As to what people should do when trespassing on private property well its kind a myth that the law of trespass does not exist in Scotland.

We certainly don't have blanket permission to walk wherever we want where private property is concerned.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldxGonexMad

Not a new thing

Know several police officers it happened to when attempting to arrest shoplifters - one was attacked with needle, spent next 2 years getting tested for HIV and Hepatitis

Another was working security job when caught women stealing cosmetics at Walgreen - she whipped out needle "I got Aids, I'm going to stab you sucka"

Took out his expandable baton and broke her arm , handcuffed her, She did 6 months in jail for assault ......

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Know several police officers it happened to when attempting to arrest shoplifters - one was attacked with needle, spent next 2 years getting tested for HIV and Hepatitis

The first thing Police ask them as soon as they get the cuffs on is do they have anything sharp or nasty in their pockets that may jab them before they are searched.

And aye junkie scum do indeed shout things like that towards Police.........and they also spit.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I looked at what a "Taurus LBR revolver" is, you try taking that to a park, or playing with it anywhere near people, and ile pretty much guarantee whether or not it's deemed legal or otherwise, you will have an armed police units and helicopters all over the place at the first report Police receive.

Ive seen it happen with daft weans with potato guns Debunkology and it seldom bodes well for them.

I'm not arguing about guns not being allowed in public spaces were they really don't belong. Like a public park or supermarket. Most Brits agree and are quite happy with this. Because we are a civilized country.

As to what people should do when trespassing on private property well its kind a myth that the law of trespass does not exist in Scotland.

We certainly don't have blanket permission to walk wherever we want where private property is concerned.

Sure, Law of trespass does exist in Scotland. Basically, you cannot just walk into somebodies private home or private garden. However the public does have access to most land in Scotland provided they behave appropriately. Which is not the case in the USA. And landowners certainly cannot put up signs saying "Private Property Keep out".

IMO, the Freedom to roam rights that Scotland has should be the world over. When it comes to Freedom. Scottish certainly have more of this in this regard.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That's why they have to carry spit hoods.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm sitting here thinking... Little woman, big truck, ugly thug wants it but he doesn't have a gun. Oh what to doooo? hit the gas hope thug lets go or imma drag him.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2023 by binarysoftware because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: WorldxGonexMad

Man no one deserves to be harmed at work.

Though here in Australia coles one of the biggest supermarket chains just made a billion dollar profit, and Woolworths the other big chain is on its way to make similar profits in these tough times.

www.9news.com.au...

Both advertise heavily, I am sure if the halved the advertising spend they could lower prices, though retail is so marked up that the product costs a quarter of the sale orice, the margins are at least 75percent profit.

Now both chains are installing artificial intelligence to monito your every move in store:

7news.com.au...

They now have security gates that if the ai detects you haven’t paid it will not let you out the store, and all trolleys have wheel locks that activate if you don’t pay.

Now coles have forced staff to wear body cams, to film customer interactions.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The chains are painting all customers as criminals, by their policies.

They are inflaming customer abuse, by what they are doing.

Sadly the lowly paid worker cops a stabbing.

The bastards who inflamed it get away Scott free.

That’s really a frightening trend. I have never heard of this use of AI.
The world economy is out of control. No matter how much the elites try to run things it will never go as they envision their power trip will be. Just ruining everything for all of us. High inflation is a hidden tax cause by overspending and borrowing by governments. And the drug cartels make money off the suffering of they’re victims. I never dreamed things could get this crazy, but I moved out of a big city, so I think there’s quite a bit less manifestation of this kind of activity here.
edit on 31-10-2023 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join