It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 foot tall beings in Peru same as tall beings that landed in LA? Along with other strange videos!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: rickymouse

I am sure there are some incidents that could end up in abductions, but they are not common.

You are? If so, and this turns out to be illegal miners or special forces, that would be kidnapping.

I am more concerned about the increase in criminals in our society than aliens.

Doesn't sound like it.

They're not scared of the potential other worldly beings but rightfully concerned about evil people. I get it.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

They seemed a little too accepting of alien abductions for my taste.

If the people of Peru start experiencing "alien abductions" I hope they investigate them as kidnappings. There are reports that the illegal miners in the area are involved in slave trade.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This video has some updated information on the enigma of the Peruvian villagers being harassed by entities and UAPs.

What is most interesting are the alleged photos of one of the entities. The photos look real and the possibilities of what is going on there is fascinating!

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I watched the entire video above and have a few comments.

1. The large glowing object in the sky, is only shown with 2 photos. It's unfortunate that there is no video, especially since it was said to be pulsing. This seems like another example of plasma technology as explained in the videos I posted on page 1, likely being generated by US Space Force, who is conducting operations in the area. Boluarte Authorizes the Entry of US Military Into Peru

The U.S. military will carry out operations with the Peruvian Joint Intelligence and Special Operations Command (CIOEC), the Joint Special Forces (FEC), the Navy's Special Operations Forces (FOE), the Air Force's Special Forces Group (GRUFE), the Anti-drug Directorate (DIRANDRO), and the Police's Special Forces Directorate (DIROES).

The training will take place in Lima, Callao, Loreto, San Martin, Santa Lucia, Huanuco, Ucayali, Pasco, Junin, Huancavelica, Cusco, Ayacucho, Iquitos, Pucusana and Apurimac.

The U.S. military will arrive in various groups, between June 1 and December 31. The largest group will be made up of 970 members of the U.S. Air Force, Space Force, and Special Forces.

Besides carrying their personal regulation weapons, they will arrive in Peru with planes, trucks and rapid response boats to take part in the "Resolute Sentinel 2023" maneuver.

2. The video is bias towards an ET explanation, and a bit sensational. The creator does mention that some of the claims could be due to illegal gold mining, but they don't mention Space Force and US special forces operating in the area, the directed energy weapons that they may be training with, or microwave/radar based plasma technology.

3. The video makes the claim that gold has settled in the riverbeds of the dense jungle and that illegal miners are using jetpack technology to access it, which means there's likely placer gold in the rivers, and people really could be fly into the jungle and panning gold. How exciting and fun?

I'll leave you guys with a video of the most impressive jet pack technology I have come across. The Jetman Jetwing.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

I watched the entire video above and have a few comments.

What do you think about the photos that show what seems to be a glowing humanoid?

Those don't look faked, they look like someone frantically caught an actual picture of one of the tall beings the villagers have been talking about.
edit on 8-10-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I've heard that the plasma technology can be manipulated to take different shapes, forms, and colors, so I wouldn't be surprised if scientists found a way to make it take a humanoid form.

I posted a video on page one that shows talking plasma technology, and some of the reports from the villagers, indicate that a knockout plasma gun exists and has been used once or twice on the villagers.

Everything I'm seeing can be explained by advanced human technology that likely exists, yet is being kept secret or at least quiet from the general public.

<< 1   >>

join