It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroic woman saving an 11-year old girl from being abducted - caught on CCTV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The girl is seen leaving a newsagents shop in south-east London when an Asian man approaches her then engages in conversation , the woman was walking past and herself went into the newsagents but suspected something was up so came out of the shop and spoke to the girl then told the man to leave protecting the child , well done to her.

The CCTV gives a good look at the suspect and police are investigating , Metropolitan Police has issued images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.

I wonder if his feet are still wet or if he's one of the thousands our Conservative government have failed to remove and allowed to roam the streets , or perhaps is just one of the many Asians who think this kind of thing is acceptable .... it is their country after all !

edit on 31-8-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't get the "saved from abduction" part, from where was that concluded? Also they could have known each other, we do not know what was said.

I mean it has certain optics, no question. And they are near a designated parking area directly at the street, in direction of way.

But is there more content on this?

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

so in your land, the conservatives champion open borders?

that's odd, over here, it's the opposite.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Like all politicians they say one thing but the opposite is true , we've had years of "tough on immigration" speeches yet nothing is done , rock up to these shores on an inflatable and you get put in a hotel , given money to spend and are allowed to roam around where and when you please while mugs like me work to pay for it.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I'm sure that would have been the first thing the woman said to the girl , "do you know this man"

Metropolitan Police has issued images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.

Which is why the police are investigating and have issued pictures of the men they want to speak to.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I was under the impression their parties are basically opposite over there. Conservatives are liberals and vice versa, though I'm sure the OP could enlighten us dumb old country boys as how accurate that statement is...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Like all politicians they say one thing but the opposite is true , we've had years of "tough on immigration" speeches yet nothing is done , rock up to these shores on an inflatable and you get put in a hotel , given money to spend and are allowed to roam around where and when you please while mugs like me work to pay for it.

Interesting. That's almost exactly what is happening in the U.S., only here it is the Democrat party that is causing it.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Traditionally the Conservatives were a party of law and order and controlled immigration , for the last 13 years they've abandoned that , we now have an Asian PM and an Asian Mayor of London , I'll say no more

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What did the girl say? Or was it the woman solely who went to the police? Can we exclude this isn't a case of Histrionicism?

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I don't care about politics rights now, just glad the girl was saved.

No, I take that back, if he's an illegal, then the politicians should also be tried for aiding and abetting in human trafficking.

People that sex-traffic need to be hung by the neck in a public square.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Here's some more information and video from inside the shop where the men spotted he girl.

A Good Samaritan rescued an 11-year-old girl from a suspected abduction attempt after hearing two men “ask her if she was on her own”.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They pull that crap here as well, I had a bunch from Myanmar that was brought into my apartment complex and would try to get my 13 year old younger sister to drink with them. Ended up in serval altercations and I was labeled a racist by the Catholic Charity people that brought them over. Ive since moved and the complex now looks like a 3rd world country.

I`ll never forgive those people for what ive seen them do to stray animals either.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The Conservative Party has been in power here in the UK since 2010.
Every Prime Minister has promised to get tough on immigration yet both legal and illegal immigration has continued rising year in year out.

The Conservative Party are exactly what they say, Conservatives.

The Conservatives want to maintain high immigration because that in turn drives a low wage economy which in turn means higher profits for the elites who fund The Tories.

The Labour Party used to be traditional left-wing and promoted the interests and well being of ordinary, everyday British people.
But they have long since abandoned their core traditional voters in favour of every minority imaginable and are increasingly infected with the woke virus.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

could have been something up, not saying there wasn't. but to tell the truth the girl didn't seem to be creeped out.
she actually stood next to him and stepped to follow the man and stood beside him while he gave the woman what looked a cussin.

surly in this day in age and all the stories that have come out of the UK about foreign sex slave rings, all responsible parents,schools in the UK educate their children, especially girls about the dangers of talking to strangers.

another thing, i would think that someone who is thinking about abducting a child would pick a street or place that doesn't have as many people strolling by and or cars driving down the street. it not like it was extremely crowed and they could slip away easily in the crowd. just enough people to do what the woman did and that is see something say something.

edit on 31-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I was under the impression their parties are basically opposite over there. Conservatives are liberals and vice versa, though I'm sure the OP could enlighten us dumb old country boys as how accurate that statement is...

As someone once said to me, "It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government still get in".

Labour and Conservative are two cheeks of the same arse.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yes, thank you for reposting, I can read though.

I am just curious, the story is developing. You didn't post any links yet either so these are valid questions I am asking. Or not?

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Here's a link to the story and what the owner of the shop told the Evening Standard.

Owner of the newsagents, Maunil Patel, 35, told the publication that the girl had bought sweets when the man waiting outside began to follow her.

“He followed her slightly and asked her something which made her turn round. He’d apparently asked her if she was alone and if she needed any help,” he said.

“At this point a woman in a long turquoise dress walked into the charity shop but glanced towards them as she went in. She was obviously worried about what was going on.

“A few seconds later she came out the shop and challenged the man. I heard her say to him that she was going to call the police and she asked the girl to come with her.”

Police on Wednesday said they were seeking two men over the attempted abduction, releasing images of men they want to speak to.

The CCTV images show one man wearing a long-sleeved grey top, while the other is wearing a white t-shirt.

The alarming incident comes on the back of another, separate abduction attempt in June where a man reportedly tried to encourage a child to get into his van in Greenwich, but a parent intervened in the nick of time.
uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato
If every case was them dragging someone off screaming and kicking it wouldn't work

Most the time they get children to come willingly by being nice and offering something they want

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If this is what actually happened I am surprised the woman isn't the one getting arrested. 😴

join