It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea fires a missile from a boat China and Russia are active in the China Sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm on the phone so I don't know really how to post links but the last several days I noticed nobody has posted anything about Korea North Korea that is filing a missile from a boat.
What you may not know is that the missile that was fired is a low range above the water that was capable of going over high altitudes and down the altitude again over low water systems.
I believe this is really caused a big worry within the Japanese military and the American military naval system.
It was said that North Korea had fired some kind of satellite that was I don't know I think it had three stages and it I guess you just disappeared maybe I just fell apart.
My greatest worry not worried but my greatest concern might be that if the politicians in Washington DC McCarthy I think his name is he stalling on keeping Biden in power and this is the reason why in my honest opinion so please understand that this is only my opinion if Biden falls then China will attack Taiwan I think everybody knows that already.
If and when we see the civilian population around the military US military bases here in Japan Okinawa and Korea South Korea move their families out then that's going to be our greatest concern because truthfully there is been a lot of activity in the China sea between Russia China United States and the Philippines and Japan and all the airplanes that have been on alert to to stop the invasion of the airspace from the net US Navy and Japan Air Force.
This is all been reported on the Stars and stripes so I don't know how to post the links but just just go to the stars and stripes and see what's happening and also NHK news.
There seems to be a pretty high tension going on between North Korea and Japan at the moment I had mentioned that Japan is building missile sites on their isolated islands off of Okinawa and also the surrounding areas off of Japan so it's they're beginning to to think seriously that of an invasion.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think you worry too much.
IMHO China would absolutely fail in a military operation in the open sea. They are beat as of now and will be for the foreseeable future.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

I think you worry too much.
IMHO China would absolutely fail in a military operation in the open sea. They are beat as of now and will be for the foreseeable future.[/quote

I don't know if you know it but they have drones by the thousands and that is what is worried the American Navy system of course you might agree with that America doesn't have nothing to worry about but when you have thousands of drones off the thing the Navy ships of China that are equipped with who knows what I mean you just can't shoot down thousands at a time it's impossible so the war is going to be with drones and what those drones have I don't know but I suspect they have biological chemical weapons on them.
And besides that don't ever trust a Chinese

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Do you honestly think the American military power structure does not have something better? You are just being daft.
Grow up

edit on 23-8-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Probably due to maneuvers around Taiwan.
Current news

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
never mind......not worth it MODS do your thing
edit on 8/23/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
He isn’t stalling on impeaching Biden. He simply knows he could never get the votes needed for impeachment (2/3 of the senate I believe) so he must carefully weigh the purpose of a failed impeachment just for impeachment sake.

Believe it or not, democrats talk about this historic and successful Biden Harris administration and until they stop the crap and admit the hell we are in, no dice.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Do you honestly think the American military power structure does not have something better? You are just being daft.
Grow up

Yea he won’t last. All he has done in every thread is advertise how much of a child he is and how totally uncivilized his power of conversation is. I give him a week until he needs to return when he is over 13.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Agreed

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Agreed

He was talking about you.

Personal attacks are against the T&C; sooner or later the mods will become aware it's an ongoing problem and take whatever action in needed to keep the conversation civil.

edit on 300000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

What a rude way to dismiss a person who's skin is much more in the game than yours. WTF is wrong with you anyway?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

MIM, I have wondered what would happen if China attacked Taiwan. Would Biden throw everything we've got at defending Taiwan, like he has done for Ukraine? Or would he give them a tiny one-time handout of money like he did the surviving households of the Lahaina fire?

I hope we never have to find out.....

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Being that China is another of his Masters, he is likely to do nothing but sanctions against Chinese businessmen that don't pay him to keep them off the list.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Grow up

China won't invade Taiwan. It doesn't need to because of the one China policy, American signed onto in the 60's-70's. Which we are apparently now going to renege on. Like usual...

It's kinda like America invading Puerto Rico because China was sailing military vessels in proximity. Makes about as much sense as Russia attacking itself...
edit on 23-8-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
(spam removed)

edit on 23/8/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Stop watching the news?

new topics

top topics

join