It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of massive military aircraft chasing ufos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
About 3 years ago a had a dream of a ufo sighting taking place. i saw multiple blue orbs flying across the sky i remember climbing on a roof to get a closer look they seemed to be disc shaped , I noticed all the ufos were flying in the same direction like they were flying away from something.

Shortley after i heard a loud rumbling sound. I looked up and saw a massive aircraft breaking through the clouds and flying over me. it appeared to be a yellow military aircraft with a triangular fuselage in the shape of a stealth bomber with 3 nozzles on each side. while staring at this plane I noticed this aircraft had a logo on it's wing and tail, It appeared to look like the Shell oil company logo. The aircraft flew in the same direction as the ufos but it couldn't keep up with them. My initial thought was that the ufos were trying to flee from this military aircraft.

a few days ago i had the another dream where I went to a park with friends while standing under a tree i saw the same yellow military aircraft flying in the sky but this time it was flying away from the ufos. The plane suddenly shifted gear and started flying at hypersonic speed, i remember seeing layer of red plasma surrounding the aircraft as it soared across the sky.

In my dream I estimated the plane size to be roughly about 120m in length with a wingspan of 94m which is about the size of a football field.

The only company that would be capable of designing a military plane that size would be Lockheed Martin. But i'm not sure why I saw the shell logo , the only connection between the two companies I could find was that Lockheed’s first airliner planes The Vega and Orion 9 was sold to the Shell company in the 1930s.

Anyways not sure what the dream meant but.. just thought I’d share it.

edit on 11-8-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
thanks for sharing. very interesting.
fwiw China puts its flag emblem on some of its planes. the flag is red and a little gold. there's a variant with a red stripe and a red/gold star.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add pic

join