It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory of everything combined. My take on Omnism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
First off my theory comes from many sources. Zacharia Stitchin, Abductees, Hermetics, Gnosticism, Christianity, etc. I always wanted to know the meaning of everything like many. The shoving of christianity down my throat when I was a kid started a cycle of investigation. (Started slow and escalated) This is Omnism which means that all religions hold many truths. This could be interpreted infinitely different from each individual. Frankly, this process never ends. I have been doing this for 20 years.

So what is god? I believe god is everything that manifest. It comes from one source and spreads throughout all planes of existence. Everything has one thing in common. What is that? We are all light. If you look at every condensed source of light it gets clustered and travels throughout. If you turn on a lamp a room gets illuminated. If you look at the sun then the solar system get illuminated in our human perception. It all manifests in vibrations which gives us our 3d outlook. We ourselves have conciousness yet all we are is light. This leads me to believe this a web of awareness portrayed as light. So why are we so smart? Because the source of all light has intelligence. So god is just infinite awareness. It's light shines through everything. To me and what many great minds throughout religions say is that we are god. We are limited concious light from one source. We are inferior in conciousness but not potential. When you hurt someone you are not hurting them alone. You are hurting yourself.

I could use hinduism or buddhism to elaborate, but that would useless. A lot of them have a grasp of this concept which is easily seen. How about Christianity? Check out these bible verses.

John 10 28-35
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Here is another

Psalm 82 1-8

1 God calls the powerful rulers to meet in heaven.

He sits on his throne to judge them.

2 He asks them, ‘How long will you continue to judge people

in a way that is not fair?

How long will you say that wicked people are right?

Selah.

3 You must help poor people and those with no family

to receive justice.

Help those who have pain and trouble

to receive the help that they need.

4 Rescue weak and helpless people,

so that evil people cannot hurt them.

5 The powerful leaders know nothing

and they understand nothing.

They walk about in a dark place.

At the same time the foundation of the earth shakes!

6 I said, “You are gods.

You are all sons of the Most High God.

7 But you will die, as all people die.

You will come to an end, like all other rulers.” ’

8 God, now do something!

Judge all the nations of the earth.

For they all belong to you.

There are a lot of christians who are aware of these verses. Their take is the sons of gods part, but they ignore the important part that says, " You are God." It clearly says we are both god and a son of god. To me this means we may be limited but we carry the potential for the power of creation. We create on a limited level at this point of conciousness. We just hardly understand it. It comes from our creativity and logic in a sense. You say the bible is the ultimate truth, but it is only a piece of the puzzle.

Now lets tie in alien life. The sumerians/ mesopotamians had many stories that correlate to various religious books. There is an adam and eve story, a moses like story, and the great flood. It may be portrayed as different stories, but the messages are similar. It was borrowed by many religions and slightly altered. The truth is to me that we were perfect. We either got trapped or voluntarily chose to experience this reality. We gained knowledge by experiencing an inferior existence. The alien part is just multidimensional beings guiding us to both peril and wisdom. They came here and made us slaves to ease their labor. Got us to experience what we are going through. We are so connected to the rigidness of this lower plane that we live in fear. They come off as gods because they carry much wisdom and power. We get scraps. Anu is the main 'god' and he lives in 'heaven'. Enlil and Enki are anu's offspring. They are the rulers of this domain. They go by many names and have more subordinates. The names are the gods of all who proclaim themself as the one and only god.

So what happens when you worship multidimensional aliens and archons? You give your power away. They feed off your fear and sustain themselves. Here is a kicker. You hold the power of all creation. If you give them your power then you go to their version of heaven and hell. You want to be christian? Then go to the false heaven or hell based on your actions. Get judged. Athiests I would think get their subconcious experience. (I am still learning) They are ruled by fear. Where do I get this assumption? Near death experiences. There are many similarities, but they are unique.

What is magic? Magic is your intention manifesting reality. The rituals and intention of it guide you to the path of reality. There is no specific formula. It varies from person to person. Many religions call it evil. Intention can be good, evil, or anything inbetween. Your body is bound by the laws of this 3d existence, but not your spirit. That is your free will. Some arr bound more to reality than others. This will create predictable consequences like addiction, lust, gluttony etc. It keeps bound to repeating mistakes. The vibrations of a lower reality manifest. The more we connect to who we are the better we handle life. You may ask, "what about people who can do abnormal things like manifest qi, astral travel, etc." That is all through understanding your true power. Meditation and entering the void is key.

What is the void? Well the void is an area of nothing. If you look at many religions they will say there is nothing at first. Here is the thing. Each god starts the same way. There is a spark of awareness that expands into creation. Each story is the same but is portrayed differently. That is the gods interpretation of their journey portrayed in ways we can interpret. They claim there is only one source which is true. The part most don't get though is that you are no less than them. Their awareness is just more powerful than yours. Many people unwittingly give them their power by following their truth. Not yours. Meditation will increase your awareness by going into the void. Only by removing all awareness of your awareness in the 3d plane can you disconnect. Then you can accelerate what you want in life.
edit on 23-7-2023 by OccultMind2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OccultMind2021

You seem to rely heavily on the exoteric text, try and read into the esoteric stuff, steiner, blawatsky and co., it'll give you new perspectives to integrate.

The path you choose is not an easy one but well worth the effort. Just know, when you think you've reached your destiny, you lost your way...

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
The philosophy of I only know a little is what got me here. So basically what you said is my philosophy. I know very little. In fact my outlook on life changes every week to month. To months (when I take a break) This cycle has been going on for years.

edit on 24-7-2023 by OccultMind2021 because: More info

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
You have a good understand from my point of view but feel its very important to recognize that we (as in body and mind) are nothing but dust. What is made in G_Ds image is our pure awareness (AKA I AM or eye). To quote Meister Eckhart "The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love."

The void may seems like nothing when your watcher bathes in it but its full of energy that can manifest all things.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Interestingly, the proper name "Nibiru" does not exist at all as an English translation of a name in any known Sumerian text.

The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature (ETCSL) at Oxford University searchable

(So, scratch Zechariah Sitchin off as a reliable source).

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Follow and believe in Christ.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Hello fellow seeker-I find it important to reply to your post as I know you are someone with great potential. You also may disregard what I have to say because your soul needs to experience it on its own.

You are confounding something that many mystics and aspirants do-actually our whole society is now doing this (coincidence?). This is us BEING gods/God. Your description of pure awareness and free will and magic are all governed by the mind which we ALL use and is merely an emanation given to us by the Divine. Many have confounded this to mean they are a god or God when you are using a tool. We all can access this tool and those of us that excel in the Path can do so very well and it can feel like infinite power is at our hands.

But this does NOT make us God. God-the infinite One’s-thoughts are always above your own. You exist solely due to the One’s good graces and the Divine deserves all the praise that every few seconds you can take a breath. That you have water. You have food and you have thoughts. This is not because you’re God. Your thoughts are like being among blades of grass and the Infinite’s Ones would be in the endless expanse of sky.

If you could describe God (which you can’t) it would be like the sun and the rays, warmth, life, radiation are its emanations that power our existence. But they are not the Sun itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams
If i put it into a picture imagine a big circle. That is the main source of god. Then put a bunch of small circles scattered around the circles. That is us. The closer we get to the source we merge more with it. So more like a fragment at this point of awareness. This is what I was insinuating. All the source combined is what I see as god..
edit on 24-7-2023 by OccultMind2021 because: Correction

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccultMind2021
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams
If i put it into a picture imagine a big circle. That is the main source of god. Then put a bunch of small circles scattered around the circles. That is us. The closer we get to the source we merge more with it. So more like a fragment at this point of awareness. This is what I was insinuating. All the source combined is what I see as god..

God is undefinable. Whatever you think if infinitely beyond that. Begin to get into Gods good graces as opposed to trying to ‘reach’ God. You will just reach higher states of mind and get the attention of entities as you mentioned.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   

edit on 6/1/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join