It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fabian Society And The WEF.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Good on you there. Me too, but people typically don't like it. Now make that decision mean their family dies, wilfully and unnecessarily. Unkind words become more than just words.

Left or right, a eugenicist is a eugenicist. Was right wing then, today it isn't confined to the right. We should oppose these people every time. Not like their vitriol isn't transparent to those not blinded by the hate they typically feed off of. Unfortunately, hate is prevalent and easy to manipulate, so the game is not as straightforward.

Not disagreeing with you here, the world would not be the same without some working class to do the things the elite can't be bothered for. Problem is, these people think things will be better for them when we are all gone. Probably believe technology is just gonna keep working forever, without the minds that keep adapting it so it keeps working and doesn't become a liability. Or that with less, they can control them easier. Dumb idea in my book, but then again, we're talking about people who essentially believe in macabre fairy tales.

There may be always be a disaster, but I was referring to the risk that most people seeing this garbage they spew for what it is, mainly since the masses are the target. It's harder to get worked up in it if the words include you in the crosshairs, and you'd have to believe you're an elite to be spared. Hard if you don't look "right".

Point is, you only hear about this stuff directly from them. When they speak through the organization, these thoughts have been refined into a product they sell to the masses. They don't say sterilization programs, but instead they are "vaccination" campaigns. Oh whoopsy, looks like there may be some "unintended" side effects! So sorry about that! Alot easier to deal with that fallout, than if they were open about their reasonsin an official capacity.

Again, they learned not to do that. A few people putting the pieces together that they are genocidal eugenicists is not the same threat as an entire planet now unified because EVERYTHING depends on it. So they lie, deceive and make sure as best as they can deny it. It was a only a vaccination campaign after all...

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: unknownguy
Left or right, a eugenicist is a eugenicist. Was right wing then, today it isn't confined to the right. We should oppose these people every time. Not like their vitriol isn't transparent to those not blinded by the hate they typically feed off of. Unfortunately, hate is prevalent and easy to manipulate, so the game is not as straightforward.

...the world would not be the same without some working class to do the things the elite can't be bothered for. Problem is, these people think things will be better for them when we are all gone. Probably believe technology is just gonna keep working forever, without the minds that keep adapting it so it keeps working and doesn't become a liability. Or that with less, they can control them easier.

Alongside forced or hidden sterilisation and culling of the "cattle that unfortunately populate the earth" the eugenicists have their henchmen work to modify the genome; the planned doing away with natural reproduction and introduction of Delta/Epsilons, designed to do all the # work, never questioning, happy with their lot, their daily dose of soma and inconsequential sex.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   

So they lie, deceive and make sure as best as they can deny it.

Very interesting post mate and (for what it's worth) my research led me to that conclusion as well.

Hell it's not as if certain families show a clear, demonstrable history..

Rockefellers Funded Eugenics Initiative to Sterilize 15 Million Americans.

Newsclippings

Some people are still under the impression that the Rockefeller Foundation is all about philanthropy: helping people and saving lives. Those people are Bill Gates and Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.

In reality, the Rockefellers have been one of the largest financial backers and drivers of the eugenics and the depopulation agenda for over a century now.

Probably just a coincidence that the Rockefellers founded John Hopkins University Medical Organization which hosted Event 201 (in which the CCP, CIA, WEF and Gates Foundation were heavily involved).

Also probably just a coincidence that the Rockefellers 'profoundly shaped' the World Health Organization..

The Rockefeller Foundation (RF), the unparalleled 20th century health philanthropy heavyweight, both profoundly shaped WHO and maintained long and complex relations with it

..and that the Rockefellers (in conjunction with Chase) own over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the U.S.

The Rockefeller empire, in tandem with Chase Manhattan Bank (now JP Morgan Chase), owns over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the United States. It is the largest drug manufacturing combine in the world.

And considering the Rockefeller's intimate connection to the corporate media and their extremely close involvement with the TC and CFR probably just a coincidence about the corporate media being in 'lockstep'.

Not many people know that our mainstream media networks are owned by less than 5 multinational corporations, and all of these corporations have ties to the Rothschild and Rockefeller families..

link

Don't suppose it's out of the realms of possibility that the Rockefeller family haven't given up on their eugenic depopulation ideology and are still engaged in a covert campaign of mass human sterilization..

In fact when it comes to their 'backstage' role in forcefully coerced 'injections' into the human population then reckon the supposition is a pretty fair one.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

Alongside forced or hidden sterilisation and culling of the "cattle that unfortunately populate the earth" the eugenicists have their henchmen work to modify the genome; the planned doing away with natural reproduction and introduction of Delta/Epsilons, designed to do all the # work..

Did you ever catch this WEF / Canadian Gov document mate ('Good morning, biodigital')?

If anyone can tell me what 'a shift away from vitalism' means then I'd appreciate it.

Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
Thanks for the link/s, I've not seen those. The paper is chilling and I largely agree with Corbet's take on it.
The 'Good Morning Biodigital' section assumes people will unquestioningly embrace these new ways of being. Almost as if the architects of these dark innovations for control have an invincible and unrelenting plan.

The shift away form vitalism may refer to an anti-Aristotlist view that the living, biological world can be moulded and changed to benefit manufactured and conceived inorganic constructs. All about total control of all life and in particular, thinking life or thought itself. In application to humans and for these measures to work, all agency must be stripped, not forcibly but by creating attractive narratives that people will choose to accept as desirable.

Ever get the feeling the controllers are imbued with cold and indifferent hate, all wrapped up fancy? They must truly fear us and all that is wild or free. If ordinary people are herded into huge urban conurbations and all media and information idiocratically controlled, nobody would ever know how all of nature is now just hunting grounds and pleasure resorts for the unconscionable.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yes! Good stuff here, thank you for these! I don't believe in coincidences, at least not where humans are involved. Especially not these specific humans, they are a big part of why I believe that way.

It is more rational to assume that a person (in this case a family) is more likely to keep being who they are, rather than suddenly become the exact opposite of who they've always been. Not saying people can't change, but it is unlikely a racist will magically wake up one day and start championing the same people he lynched the night before. People's actions tell the story, they haven't really changed the goal they are working to, just the words they say in support of the policies they have cooked up to get there. And then you have their own words when giving interviews and writing books etc... At that point, believing they have your best interests in mind is quite foolish imo, but money and power can do alot to keep these things from being an issue to your plans.

Heh, I feel like I am repeating myself a bit, but you are just so right to think how you do in this case!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
Alongside forced or hidden sterilisation and culling of the "cattle that unfortunately populate the earth" the eugenicists have their henchmen work to modify the genome; the planned doing away with natural reproduction and introduction of Delta/Epsilons, designed to do all the # work, never questioning, happy with their lot, their daily dose of soma and inconsequential sex.

Yep! You can see we are well on the way there. I gotta read that book, never did.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Great post Teapot and very chilling indeed - once did a thread on the document and thought there was some great input from ETMN (particularly about 'following the money').

According to eugenicist Julian Huxley leading UNESCO at the United Nations 'transhumanism is the new eugenics' (11:10) and am sure they'll have great fun (and make great profits) engineering 'a perfectly compliant, perfectly controlled, cattle-like subspecies'.

As if that's not horror show enough when it comes to becoming 'a new Davos man' (or self-fertilising hermaphroditic slave) there's another rather freaky 'announcement' from the WEF below promoting 'AI-assisted genetic engineering to create new or modified life forms' - would really like to know where all the morality (and legality) fits in to all this.

WEF Says Synthetic Biology Is The Key To Reset Living Systems

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I don't believe in coincidences, at least not where humans are involved.

Especially not these specific humans..

Me neither buddy, in fact the long chain of coincidences starting to line up is pretty mindboggling.. especially when you factor in WEF leader Klaus Schwab trying to scrub his family history involving heavy water production for Hitler - also the fact that the WEF (originally the 'European Management Forum') held their 1973 Davos manifesto meeting under the patronage of Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Are we really surprised the oligarchy is being more directly involved now? You can swing a pretty heavy stick with all the Nazi money, and none of the big capitalists paid back a single thing after the war.

“The ghosts of the Third Reich still haunt” many German businesses, David de Jong argues

The German industrialists who aided and abetted the Nazi regime

Even the Vatican was a true asset for the recruitment of former Nazis in our 'War on Communism', which still seems to be waged in the mindfields of today.

After World War II, thousands of Nazis fled to South America along so-called ratlines — often with the help of Catholic clergy. The Vatican is now opening its archives from the time. Will it be a moment of truth?

What did the Vatican know about the Nazi escape routes?

Meanwhile people chase fabian ghosts as if the same old stinking capital wasn't still making moves in the opposite direction for decades. What's going on, are we still unlearning the same old propaganda with threads like this?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Even the Vatican was a true asset for the recruitment of former Nazis in our 'War on Communism', which still seems to be waged in the mindfields of today.

Brilliant narrative, war waged in the mindfields. It is all about the battle for people's minds (and hearts).

Meanwhile people chase fabian ghosts as if the same old stinking capital wasn't still making moves in the opposite direction for decades. What's going on, are we still unlearning the same old propaganda with threads like this?

Sort of. I think what we see in the world today is evidence of how entrenched is the propaganda, indoctrinated information and attitudes passed down from generation to generation. We can trace back many generations, centuries of never ending control freakery visited upon us. And for what? I think we ordinary people are the true wealth of this life. Without us, there would be no gold mined, no diamonds cut and polished, no crops grown or harvested, nothing. Until people have turned their hand to the plough, used their time, their effort, their skill, have sweated and toiled, every natural resource is worthless.
edit on 14/7/2023 by teapot because: error

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Absurd, ridiculous, shameful propositions. Eugenicists are basically the worst of humanity..

Hey mate ever catch this warning from the Malaysian Prime Minister back in 2015?

Basically, it is about having a world government. We should abolish all states, nations, and bodies but instead have only a one-world government. And that world government is to be by certain people, elites. People who are very rich, very intelligent, very powerful in many ways. They are the ones who will govern the world. There was not much talk about democracy or the choice of leaders, instead, there was to be a government by these elites who will impose their rules on everyone in this world. And for those who are unwilling to submit to them, there will be punishment,” Dr. Mahathir explained.

“And the peace that we will get from this is the peace of the graveyard because the intention also is to reduce the number of people in this world. At the time when the New World Order has annunciated, the population of this world was only 3 billion. The intention was to reduce it to 1 billion. Now the population of the world is 7 billion. There would be a need to kill many billions of people or to starve them to death or to prevent them from giving birth in order to reduce the population of this world.”

Flashback : Former Malaysian Prime Minister Warned -'Elites Want to Reduce World Population to 1 Billion' (Videos)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Schwab's creepy assistant isn't too happy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join