It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid lab leak Theory Blown Wide Open as China Accused of Destroying Early Lab Samples

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: MrInquisitive

thanks for reinforcing my comment Russia is the same Russia be it red Russia or white Russia just as China is the same china regardless of veneer..

the idea that everyone else is trapped by their past but some western exceptionalism transcends its past is amusing..

as you say you have no idea about it so I'll leave the discussion there and you to pick what part of your exceptionalism to focus on..

So you can't even address what you mean by "[Western countries?] adopting some of the worst ideas they project onto China like harder lockdowns and removing access to private funds and wider societal access to dissenters"? Or the fact that George Washington had a small pox inoculation order for the Continental army; hence, by your standard he had a totalitarian streak.

Weak.

I don't buy into American or Western exceptionalism, but do understand the need for countries to have to put into place public health measures during a pandemic for the public good. I guess those signs in bathrooms, put there by health inspectors, telling employees to wash well after using the facilities are another sign of the US's descent into totalitarianism.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
When Covid-19 began to evolve back in the Spring of 2020 I emailed my Fed "handler" as to what was being thought about in Fed land among various Special Agents. For many of you here does anyone realize that many retired Special Agents were recalled to active duty back then as it was considered a threat to the national security of the USA.

So my email was responded to and what was professed back in the Spring of 2020 was that the fish market story was all bullsheep along with bats and whatever or bugs, animals or sea food the Chinese eat. Oh, unless you have never been to China, many there eat the traditional Chinese food unlike the Americanized Chinese food we enjoy in the USA. So as in yes they eat some really weird stuff. Back in 2021, before 911 I was in graduate school for my MBA and part of the program was a trip to China for a week of study at The University of Hong Kong along with another week in the Financial District of Shanghai, China.

Covid Lab Leak Theory Blown Wide Open

I can still visualize in my mind some 20 years later that huge gross Asian Carp steamed on the platter. The kind with the huge scales and sucker lips for a mouth. They don't even gut it. Its all in, including the eyeballs and the waitress couldn't believe that none of us touched it. I ate part of my sea cucumber. It looks like a turd or a sweet potato that has been deep fried is used waste grease oil. When I poked it with my fork it just drained puss. Sure WEF go eat your own bugs. Why I included the above is to point out the Chinese are used to a different type of cuisine. Thank God McDonalds was 24 / 7 as we did a 3:00am run.

So the Feds back then wrote that either there was either an accident over at the Wuhan lab or a rogue employee may have gone combat and released the Covid-19 agent into the atmosphere in protest against whatever. The Feds were leaning towards an accident.

So in the meantime we have some 80 year old guy over at the NIH gravy train in the USA began propping up that it occurred in nature. Well I guess if I was the one approving grants to several organizations over in Wuhan I would also spin the narrative as Dr. Fauci obviously had the "joe bidens" memory loss to protect his arse via plausible deniability.

Now it would appear the CIA or MIC has regained control of the narrative as its now time to take back America. So lets tell the truth?

But previously speaking to Daily Express US, Matt Ridley, co-author of Viral: The Search for the Origin of Covid-19, said that he is more convinced by the explanation that the virus came from a Chinese laboratory - the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV)

He noted that the Chinese regime is still withholding the "identity and characteristics of the first cases and the dates".

Ridley added: "Who were the first cases? Where did they live? What were their professions? Were they scientists or people working in the market? That kind of information undoubtedly exists and has not been shared."

I would hope that any politician or political appointee who protected China in public here in the USA from 2020-2022 is charged with treason. You know whom I am writing about.

Can anyone say fauci you!

they tossed one of the researchers off the roof of the building too.

yeah i been to china, some funky stuff there for eats.
i love to shop wet markets.

i can't confirm your steamed carp tho with the guts. were you at a wedding or something? bird nest soup or shark fin?
it might have been a grouper. green carp is usually cut up. my brother in law likes to eat fish eyes. lol, gag me with a spoon.
btw i like sea cucumbers. there are white or black ones, the white are more expensive. mine has never oozed. lol. they are hollow like a tunnel. like a crawling colon.

what i liked was toad in spicy sauce. pretty tasty. did you hit the Bund in shanghai? big money in that city.

hong kong is more westernized thanks to the brits. food wise.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

We were a University dinner. Back in 2001 the University recognized that China is up nd coming and if we are to do business there we best eat their OEM food so as to not disrespect them.

My cucumber was a glazed brown yuk.

Oh, I was also in Hong Kong harbor in a boat Saturday morning. The boat people must be into some really nasty food and drink stuff as you should see how far sheep flies from off the edge of the boat. 10'

JHC

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Both AIDS and COVID were blamed on eating 'bush meat'. Monkeys and bats.

I didn't believe either claim.

Man has been eating bush meat for hundreds of thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
In no way am I endorsing the finding of this report by US intelligence services. I just wanted to bring this to people's attention. It doesn't sound like the government is ever going to tell us the truth or be able to get to the bottom of the matter. Not that this is a shocker to anyone.

U.S. officials released an intelligence report Friday that rejected some points raised by those who argue COVID-19 leaked from a Chinese lab, instead reiterating that American spy agencies remain divided over how the pandemic began.

The report was issued at the behest of Congress, which in March passed a bill giving U.S. intelligence 90 days to declassify intelligence related to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Intelligence officials under President Joe Biden have been pushed by lawmakers to release more material about the origins of COVID-19. But they have repeatedly argued China's official obstruction of independent reviews has made it perhaps impossible to determine how the pandemic began.

The newest report angered some Republicans who have argued the administration is wrongly withholding classified information and researchers who accuse the U.S. of not being forthcoming.

John Ratcliffe, who served as U.S. director of national intelligence under former President Donald Trump, accused the Biden administration of “continued obfuscation.”

“The lab leak is the only theory supported by science, intelligence, and common sense,” Ratcliffe said in a statement.

US Intelligence Report On COVID-19 Origins Rejects Some Points Raised By Lab Leak Theory Proponents

More at link.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yep, as soon as I heard this, I knew the game was over. They played us hard. Noone will take blame, and all in power remain in power, free from guilt.
It's disgusting...

Honestly, I can't blame the French for what they are doing. Im surprised no other western country has the guts to do the same. We must all love the safety of total control.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yep, as soon as I heard this, I knew the game was over. They played us hard. Noone will take blame, and all in power remain in power, free from guilt.
It's disgusting...

Honestly, I can't blame the French for what they are doing. Im surprised no other western country has the guts to do the same. We must all love the safety of total control.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join