It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Nashville’s Covenant School Files Motion To Stop Release Of Shooter’s Manifesto

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: RazorV66

Wouldnt a Christian school want that out though?

You would think.
I am just pissing in the wind, but nothing would surprise me anymore.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They're not done rewriting it show some ridiculous link to white supremacy

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think it is something obvious like the manifesto mentions doing the crime in the name of certain groups like blm and anteefer and other violent gangs

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Anyone know if she spent time on the dark web?

I ask because...this.

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto is a “blueprint on total destruction” which the FBI are stalling releasing, according to local politicians, who describe its contents as “astronomically dangerous”.

nypost.com...

It would seem to indicate by that description that she was in contact
with some mastermind of anarchy, antifa or?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Perhaps.

Scrubbed by now im sure unless you know where to look.

The initial press conference menrioned many notebooks and such.

link   
Take an unstable teenager and pump it full of steroids, feed it a 24/7 stream of hate and confusion via the MSM, then put it in touch with the FBI so they can feed it whatever twisted narrative they're up to this week

link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: JinMI

If this excuse is to be taken seriously, they could just redact the information that is in question.

But, I don't think this is to be taken seriously, as, it appears to be some malarkey going on. Maybe some malarkey about working for the FBI?

Wouldn't surprise me...
I am kinda thinking simular, it was stated that she was going to attack somewhere else originally. But she changed script. Could it be that this manefesto was not as it seemed and could expose her handlers?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The initial press conference menrioned many notebooks and such.

Notebooks...hmm. Wonder if any of them were electronic?

But your right, its all been scrubbed.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think this manifesto is a red herring. I'm wondering what kind of meds she was on. Especially psych meds. I wonder what meds all these recent shooters have been on. Is there a common med or family of meds? And since this is a conspiracy site, do any of these meds make a person ultra-suggestable with certain triggers? Derrick Zoolander-ish?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightSeeker

Are you waiting for some official to tell you?

Perhaps it is more likely to be found in what you describe as a red herring.

Regardless, im sure we can safely assume she was on some form of testosterone and anti depressents.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Abuse or grooming seem to be the prevailing thought so far

To this I ask, why then the kids? They didnt have to die over this.

indoctrination of future generations of voters, were watching the constitution die in slow motion. 2 generations from now world history wont be what was taught 2 generations ago.
Think of all the "woke" (didnt we use that term here 20 years ago before it was a thing?) snowflakes begging for security and safety. "Oh please Mr Government official, i had to go through hell in school because of all the shootings. Please make me safe...."

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

" What could possibly be so detrimental? "

Abuse?
Names?
High profile manipulation?
Contacts?

I Surmise All of the Above . Secrecy is for those that Cannot Stand the Light of Day .....

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Why am I not surprised...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

If this 'person' (is that politically correct enough ?) had been right-wing we'd have had the whole story with all the details within hours. Whatever they're covering up must be massively damaging for any chance of a 2024 'win' to be believable.

Too early in the morning for this much logic 😳👍🏼

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Who’s kids did she target?

Or were they randoms?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
She probably detailed how taking anti depressants and unnecessary hormone pills eroded her brain over time and drove her insane. The big pharma companies will go to great lengths to shut the kind of info up

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Maybe she described how part of her road to insanity had to do with creepy and unprecedented government overreach in the form of masking and forcing shots on people. And cross dressers are supposed to all virtue signal about how great gov over reach is for the world. I could see them hiding this manifesto because she does not virtue signal in line with the nutty left narrative

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Who’s kids did she target?

Or were they randoms?

It seems her targets were random. I think you're suggesting that she targeted the kids of those who presumably abused her? Or at least those who did not protect her?

I suppose that's a possibility, but I very seriously doubt it's a probability. I suppose she may have thought, "Well, their kids are in there somewhere, so maybe I'll get lucky and hit a few," but I don't believe she was only out to shoot certain kids of certain people.

And if true, then why would she have initially preferred another target? If avenging her own abuse were her motive, then that would have been the primary and only target.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Someone made a copy of that before it got locked up.
Simply put, it needs to be released to the public as some form of retaliation for what this twisted perp did.
Special interests reasons they want to hide need to be exposed as well.
Anything that has been shown claiming to be the real thing is fake.
edit on 17-5-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Bingo!

Second line

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join