It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dashen sees a UAP?

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I just saw something identical to the video below in Miami FL a few minutes ago

Object was heading southeast off the coast of Aventura was in the sky for about 3 minutes before increasing in brightness then burning out to a ghostly light amber then disappeared.

It left a long smokey trail across the sky that remained for several more minutes.

Wild baby.
edit on 4 30 2023 by dashen because: 👽

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's the Spacex ViaSat-3 Americas Mission.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Probably the SpaceX launch that just happened.
Lucky you mate!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
At about 33 minutes into the video you see the boosters detach. That's where the strange things in the exhaust tail come from. These boosters are not planned to be recovered (as far as I know) so they are just retro firing to crash into the Atlantic ocean.

Pretty cool you were able to see this first hand!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Elon is an alien so it still counts

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Nice catch!

My first hint was the stage separation...

I wish I had known ahead of time, but I don't follow the launch schedules so I was initially surprised too.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

'UAP' sounds so political correct

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Dashen sees a UAP?

Let's glance through the MIR-ЯOR:

UAP sees Dashen !

Chief, I think I see him ...

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

This isn't the 1st time Elon Musk did this to me But a few months ago I was reading a Jim Mars book about UFOs and aliens and later that night I was talking with my mom on the phone and I saw The Starlink constellation of satellites streak across the sky and it took me a good 15 seconds to figure out what I saw Because I was in a full on UFO alien Mode after the book
edit on 5 1 2023 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Hey mate sorry I just saw this thread pop up...at the beginning of the video where people talking about the booster
rockets or some exchanges? Anyway seeing the Knife Dragon at 0:34 you can see the whole face pointed like a knife, eye, mouth including lower jaw.. the eye then becomes the swirls that separate & sorta looking like whales as they end up going by....a lot of imagery in the video.. But one signal I recognized & definitely know an highly extreme possibility & that is the symbol of hearing or connection towards the end.

What a wonderful experience for you!!!
I have seen test rockets from Vandenberg in CA & AZ. The night test are so beautiful, or at least the 1st one I saw in Prescott Valley, AZ . From my position the sun had just set just behind the mountain & sky lit but on the lip of setting when I saw something shooting up towards the sky, bloody scared ps out of me cz I didn't know what it was. I pulled over to the side of the road & watched in amaze...Truly in Amaze because I think the sun maybe sets quicker in desert areas when you have mountains in the direction the sun is setting. Anyway as it got darker & darker it was like an even more Magical Experience because the whole "tail-trail" became a Full Rainbow from our sunset view all the way as far as one could see.

Cheers
Ektar

PS Sorry about going a little into the imagery, I am still learning from you know where...LOL!

new topics

top topics

join