It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI ChatGPT4 Asked How to Promote Transgenderism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

All of which is protected under the 1st amendment.

Yes and they need to keep it to themselves. Not push it in all America's face every single day. The US has changed, and not in a good way. It is now stumbling down a crooked path. These things happen right before the demise of a nation. The US is almost done.

Today, my dad asked me to stay off of ChatGPT. He said it will remember me. I told him, "the government already knows who I am, and when they are ready to come collect me for an internment camp, then thats what they will do. I wont live in fear

Just remember the day "they" lose their voice, so do you.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. - Voltaire

Nice try, but wrong. I have always had a voice, and always will have one. Their voice is not that of their own. This is a repeat of history. Now time is growing short. No one came to save my family, except the Living God. All who did not listen were not spared. My family listened and obeyed. And what will you do? Listen to AI, or the government. The voice of both sound surprisingly similar now, dont they? Which one is in control? Who actually directing both.

Any situation involving some sort of ultimatum and choosing one family over another is a situation you can't help but lose because inevitably someone's home will be destroyed for temporary peace of mind. Some day you won't even think of your neighbors as people, but collateral, which is problematic to say the least.

<< 1   >>

join