It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activists Threaten Use Of Baseball Bats To Cancel Afghan Women's Symposium

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Transtesticles..., how very Ford Fairlane of you.

Strung upside down for a left handed genius.

a reply to: Vroomfondel

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I like this woman Marguerite Stern. She seems complex enough not to have a news bite for every occasion.

When she started a campaign against the murder of women by husbands she seems to have been acceptable.

When she said Trans were not real women she was "cancelled".

I'd like to know who by.

Who are the people in Media who promote who "cancel" people? They never seem to put there name on the tin.

What is thier agenda? Is it more than making money, getting laid, or simply a power kick?

Some how I doubt it.

thecritic.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: yuppa

If that's so, then why is every KKK jackwaggon lumped in with every conservative, or every long dead slave owner, white or black? Why is every pedophile priest automatically lumped in with every Christian ... well, every inquisitor from Spain and crusader if we want to be honest? And it's done by the very same people who now tell us that "this is just a very small group ..."

Because people are stupid and too lazy to seperate them into individuals. its that simple.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: tanstaafl
Thats the problem, you arent specifying who you are against,

I think I and pretty much everyone else here has made it abundantly clear what (not who) we are against,,,

We are against the insane radical 'trans agenda' that is being shoved down everyone's throats, through acts of major aggression and yes, actual violence.

I honestly couldn't have cared less about anyone who was trans, until some of them went bat-snip insane and started waging war against those of us who are sane.

and just say ALL transgenders are bad. THATS what I was saying.

Well, what you're saying simply isn't supported by any evidence.

No one has said that.

One thing I have actually said is that anyone who is trans-gender is mentally ill, suffering from something called gender dysphoria, and should get the help they need to deal with their illness. That isn't saying that you (or any other individual trans person) is bad just for being trans. It - wishing someone to get the help they need - is in fact the only sane, rational response to anyone who is suffering from any kind of illness, whether it is a physical illness, or a mental illness.

If that offends you, then that is on you, not me.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Actually a poster who was not you DID say all transexuals. Go back to the page I firtst replied on. I was speaking to THEM not you,but i guess i should had specified who i was replying to.

Also According to scientist who study this we are not mentally ill either.Just because you are"normal" does not mean that is actually how it naturally is. HUmans make mistakes and who is to actually say if "sane" is actually that way?

I would lke to add that i am not mad,or even upset about your opinion here. Its just a opinion. If you always get mad at someone you can never actually talk to them can you?

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hmm, bats but no balls?
Allowing mere threats to stop anything is feeding this cancel culture.
Get security and allow them to do what's needed to stop these cretins.
Magically it will stop happening but they don't want that.
They never allow police to intervene thus ensuring this movement grows to obnoxious proportions.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Actually a poster who was not you DID say all transexuals. Go back to the page I firtst replied on. I was speaking to THEM not you,

Sorry, that is your job, you go find the exact post and text you were replying to, and reply again and link it - or at least just quote it.

but i guess i should had specified who i was replying to.

This is why it is very important when discussing/debating in forums where multiple people can interact, that you always properly quote both who and the specific text that you are replying to.

Also According to scientist who study this we are not mentally ill either.

I do understand that due to extreme pressure from the radical trans activists, they have convinced so called 'scientists who study this' to claim trans people are not mentally ill. But they are wrong... easily demonstrably wrong.

Just because you are"normal" does not mean that is actually how it naturally is. HUmans make mistakes and who is to actually say if "sane" is actually that way?

No clue what you mean here, so...

I would lke to add that i am not mad,or even upset about your opinion here. Its just a opinion. If you always get mad at someone you can never actually talk to them can you?

I agree, and I'm not mad at you either, so at least we have that!

Oh, and just because I believe that being trans is a mental illness, that doesn't mean that I believe that anyone should be forced into involuntary treatment of any kind. In fact, most of the treatment options that would be used by the 'normal' psychiatric/psychological practitioners will almost certainly fail. One thing that would almost certainly place a large percentage of trans people in total remission is to clean up their diet and put them on the PHD (proper human diet) - basically, eliminating any/all sugar, highly processed foods and carbs from their diet.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

thanks for the post. appreciate the clarifications ya made. I tend to forget that sometimes we should be specific in our addressing members around here. my bad.

we may see different,but that sok. at least we can talk about it unlike many others.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And they were throwing beer cans.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Thats the problem, you arent specifying who you are against,and just say ALL transgenders are bad. THATS what I was saying.

No, your problem is that you keep gaslighting everyone making false claims.

We all have - each and every person I've seen comment on the subject - made it abundantly clear that the only trans people we have a serious problem with are the radical activists going after our children. PERIOD.

The only thing we are saying about ALL trans people are mentally ill - and they are, no matter how much it hurts your feelz.

Now, I imagine a good number are highly functional - like yourself maybe - and can get by without any help. But many obviously aren't, as evidenced by the radical nut jobs.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join