It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activists Threaten Use Of Baseball Bats To Cancel Afghan Women's Symposium

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Wait for an appeal.

And then there is this
edit on 8-4-2023 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: infolurker

Trannys are not and never will be real women.
Severe mental illness/paranoid schizophrenia, with the classic accompanying violence.

Its only a minority of trans who are the ones causing the issue here. the majority of us know we will never be genetic women and also do not go trying to go in the wrong bathrooms if we do not pass as the SEX we feel we are. SO how about stop saying "all" are the same when clearly we are not.

Be louder, please. The loudest voices are the ones that are heard and they are also the ones that create stereotypes. We all hear a lot from the radical transgender people, but not much from regular transgender people. I think what is offensive is the fact that they seem very misogynistic in a way that I am sure is embarrassing to the normal transgender people. Speak up!

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Psychiatric medication is a big contributor to the state of things.

a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's one thing to be a free spirited individualistic non-conformist and entirely another to be a contrarian. All some want to do is express their individuality while others are the devil's advocate in all things regardless of (or in spite of) what they really think or feel.

IMO, the contrarians that make the news are likely more a kin to paid opposition who's only real purpose is to make money, not to make a stand for something they believe in.

edit on 9-4-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Are you gonna pay my bills? are you gonna give me a place to live when my rents disown me?

Nope, and none of that is relevant.

If you are 'trans', and are against the insane radical trans movement, then good for you that you aren't insane, but if aren't willing to stand up to your peers and call them out, then you have no right to dictate to the rest of us who are actually standing up and calling them out.
edit on 9-4-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This, a hundred times this!!!. As long as the sane ones shut up and let it happen, they are to be blamed equally.

I am bisexual and I loath and despise the whole LGBTQ movement and I will not stop speaking out. I did for years. Everyone connected to the topic and staying silent is an enabler of this behavior.

edit on 9.4.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The trans activists must remind the Afghanis of the Taliban. Such tolerance and respect for women.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Are you gonna pay my bills? are you gonna give me a place to live when my rents disown me?

If you are 'trans', and are against the insane radical trans movement, then good for you that you aren't insane, but if aren't willing to stand up to your peers and call them out, then you have no right to dictate to the rest of us who are actually standing up and calling them out.

Thats the problem, you arent specifying who you are against,and just say ALL transgenders are bad. THATS what I was saying.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thats the problem, you arent specifying who you are against,and just say ALL transgenders are bad. THATS what I was saying.

I think if there were an activist group of Trans against grooming, think Gays Against Groomers (GAG), maybe Trans Against Groomers (TAG), there would be all the support from likewise sane people. Granted, the regular elements here would still come out to defend the groomers per usual. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sure is a lot of groups against women except us hetro white MEN.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

I think if there were an activist group of Trans against grooming, think Gays Against Groomers (GAG), maybe Trans Against Groomers (TAG), there would be all the support from likewise sane people. Granted, the regular elements here would still come out to defend the groomers per usual. Just a thought.

I think its wrong to pressure kids to change their bodies. That is not the solution for alot of people who have gender dysphoria. They used to have people like me undergo years of therapy to make sure it is the right path. The major problem these days is too many are letting politics get into the conversation. ANY grooming is wrong,no matter the source.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Jeez, just when they thought they’d escaped stoning.

“Should we stone them to death?”

“Nah, bring in the trannies with the Louisville Slugger’s”

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck

Severe mental illness/paranoid schizophrenia, with the classic accompanying violence.

What I find amusing are the Tranny's who bitch about straight men not wanting to date them. lol.

They're coming for you next.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I don't care how small a minority it is. It's still a very real problem, and it's being tolerated because "it's only a small number".

That doesn't change how destructive, hateful, or hurtful it is, and when we talk about the KKK, I don't see this same mentality being employed towards them. You can no longer talk about the lack of violence either. This is the same use of intimidation to silence opposition. The transactivists have even engaged in murder when you add in the recent mass shooters. They are now no different at all from the KKK.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Its only a minority of trans who are the ones causing the issue here. the majority of us know we will never be genetic women and also do not go trying to go in the wrong bathrooms if we do not pass as the SEX we feel we are. SO how about stop saying "all" are the same when clearly we are not.

Theres been quite a few people on ATS who were trans who would NEVER put up with this if they were confronted with it for sure. Its easy for people to say "be louder" but its much easier to get drowned out.

A lot of those who are speaking out are being "canceled" by the minority who are being violent , loud, and obnoxious.

I could be wrong but IMHO MOST of these people that are acting this way are just claiming "Trans" because it "popular" right now, I dont think they fall into the dysmorphia category at all, which is an insult to those who genuinely do.

Ill also say no one that ive seen that GENUINELY has dysmorphia is acting like this

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't care how small a minority it is. It's still a very real problem, and it's being tolerated because "it's only a small number".

That doesn't change how destructive, hateful, or hurtful it is, and when we talk about the KKK, I don't see this same mentality being employed towards them. You can no longer talk about the lack of violence either. This is the same use of intimidation to silence opposition. The transactivists have even engaged in murder when you add in the recent mass shooters. They are now no different at all from the KKK.

This is also true when you compare this sort of thing, and conservatives have been accused of being racist white nationalists for decades now

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The Klan are nothing but hypocritical jackwaggons. i also never said there were not violent fools as well. How is treating everyone the same intmidation? Killers come from all peoples. all ethnicities have killed people in murder.All political parties as well.
You have to seperate them in to individuals,because lumping everyone together only begets more hatred.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

considering I am a constitutionalist i have never said that conservatives are racist,nationalist or anything hurtful. People forget that GRAY is the only true color of truth in the world. And truth is also subjective. each persons own truth is different than anothers.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Let me get this straight - a bunch of transtesticles threaten to beat minority immigrant women of color with baseball bats, and thats okay. But if I threaten to beat a transtesticle with a baseball bat its a hate crime and I am a phobic domestic terrorist?

I think I see the problem here... this is frickin' bulls1t !

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

If that's so, then why is every KKK jackwaggon lumped in with every conservative, or every long dead slave owner, white or black? Why is every pedophile priest automatically lumped in with every Christian ... well, every inquisitor from Spain and crusader if we want to be honest? And it's done by the very same people who now tell us that "this is just a very small group ..."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join