It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activist Ambush & Assault NCAA Women’s Swimming Star Riley Gaines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I can see this headed in the direction of "How do we keep trans folks out of women's sports?" "Hmmm, let's just abolish women's sports altogether; that solves that problem." And we're set back decades of progress in women's rights.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I knew I should have turned on Netflix instead of come here today. The shooting taking place on the college campus, and now this.

I agree with everyone here. At surface level the transgender movement looks to be about trans trying to gain rights, and over taking sports. Really I can see it causing division between people, and against "groups" the woke government wants to eliminate.

I could never before really see a civil war or Christian persecution. Now I can. Those with woke ideologies who will get violent for no real cause vs the rest of us. I have seen them get violent whether it is a transgender getting angry or black lives matter getting angry. You can't go forgetting Chop either. Complete insanity.

Black lives matter wants all white people to hand over all their money, homes, cars, and possessions including the clothes on their backs. What does the transgenders want? I do not believe it is to be included in normal society. If this continues, what I see is co-bathrooms everywhere from schools, government buildings, public buildings, all businesses, and etc. Same for locker rooms. Might just as well remove the women's and men's signs. No longer needed.

No more women's sports. Women can try to compete, but will continue to get beaten. I'm sure they will have an up-roar if women try to create a biological or cis-womens sports for all women who have not tried to become trans men or trans women. Really would it be fair for a women who has been on testosterone for years to compete with women who haven't? Testosterone should be treated as steroids in women's sports.

Of course the woke left are making the conservative left, Christians, and anyone who voted republican as enemies to be attacked and destroyed any way possible.

Jesus help us all. I await your coming, and pray you are coming soon. It is heart breaking seeing everything going on. I had to work with a trans man when I did have a job before I got laid off. He was quick, I'll give him that. He acted like a spoiled valley brat from an 80's movie. Thought he was behaving like a woman, but never in my life ever saw a woman behave like he did. Extremely opinionated. Thank heaven he never wore a skirt to work, I think I would have died laughing. He would come in with a little bit of lipstick, nail polish, or a head band, and asked me how it looked. Then started talking before I could answer. I was polite to him, talked to him, tried to accept him because I knew God loved him. I even got a ride home with him a couple of times. Honestly, I wouldn't have thought twice about it if he didn't demand that I accept him. He knew I didn't fully agree, and didn't like the idea of him in the woman's bathroom. I guess the way I see it is everyone has their quirks even me.

We almost got into an argument whether or not he should be allowed to use the woman's bathroom. It turned out to be a debate more than anything. As long as I trust the man, I wouldn't mind using the same bathroom if I really, really had to go. Also as long as they have stalls. Oh God, the horror visual I just gave my self. Eventually someone will come up with the bright idea that there should be no stalls in the bathroom at all giving no one privacy.

I think I'm going to go watch netflix or hbo now. UGH. Maybe even better some Why files on netflix with heckle fish. Anyone know the name of the actual host? Love heckle fish though.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is a silence is violence if you do not openly support them with every single cause generation than you are participating in genocide of such cause enter here ____________.
They learned it worked for Blm now it is expanding.
edit on 7-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

I don’t think we have to worry about the bathrooms or sports if this is what they have in the works.

The great reset will take care of it all.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Just walk away from any event that a tranny tries to compete in.

It’s hardly a genocide.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: Irishhaf
jesus, I just dont know anymore... how did it get this bad this fast, in 50 years we went from reasonable change to full blown insanity.

Mentioned at work we need a zombie apocalypse, coworker (another old vet) said turn on the news its already here.

Funny you should ask, I have a theory.

I'm becoming more and more convinced the madness goes back to the shutting down of federally funded mental institutions in the 80's. Thousands of mental deficients let loose into society. Out there procreating, I'm sure often times with other unstable individuals, compounding mental, emotional and psychological impairments. We have been literally breeding insanity for at least 2 generations.

Ummm…please explain then…

Why the hell did all of us…elect…or allow to be elected all those unstable mental midgets of which you speak…

Therein lies the problem…

The inmates are running the asylum…

YouSir

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Trans activists, proving the point that women need protection from men.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Now they are going after the women. They ambush and assault her because she is speaking about the impact of biological males in Women Sports. Man in dress punches her. Rainbow Mafia indeed.

Yeah, if I was her husband, I would be be very jacked up as well.

You like hitting women? Why don't you come on over here and let's talk about that....

Swimming Star Riley Gaines Assaulted by Transgender Mob at San Francisco State U: ‘F**king Transphobic B*tch’

www.breitbart.com...

twitter.com...

A Violent Mob of TRANS Activists chase & attack Women’s Swimming Star
@Riley_Gaines_
and force her to take shelter in a locked room.

Riley was at San Francisco State University for a speech on Protecting Women in Sports. She was also punched repeatedly by a man in a dress.

www.breitbart.com...

Former NCAA women’s swimming star Riley Gaines was reportedly “ambushed” and “hit by a man wearing a dress” at San Francisco State University on Thursday after giving a speech about saving women’s sports during a Turning Point USA and Leadership Institute event on the campus. Gaines’ agent said, “Instead of a thoughtful discussion tonight at SFSU, Riley was violently accosted, shouted at, physically assaulted, and barricaded in a room by protestors.”

“She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress. I was shaking. It made me that mad,” he said. “It makes me sick to feel so helpless about it. She was under police protection and was still hit by a man wearing a dress.”

twitter.com...

Caitlyn Jenner
@Caitlyn_Jenner
·
11h
Replying to
@Riley_Gaines_

THE RADICAL RAINBOW MAFIA at it again! This is disgusting and should be denounced immediately!
@SFSU

SHAME SHAME SHAME!

It is an attack on men & women . This is a transhuman agenda with androgyny at it’s core . Androgyny is the first physical step towards machine life (AI)
edit on 8-4-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: O

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
While I would love to say beat the # out of them, which we all know wouldnt take much, that will only lead to them getting more protection from the gov and media. They are likely doing this stuff for that reason, they know nobody is actually afraid of dudes that tuck their nuts back or #ing bearded ladies. Cant stand these twisted #s.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

jesus, I just dont know anymore... how did it get this bad this fast, in 50 years we went from reasonable change to full blown insanity.

Mentioned at work we need a zombie apocalypse, coworker (another old vet) said turn on the news its already here.

I'm becoming more and more convinced the madness goes back to the shutting down of federally funded mental institutions in the 80's. Thousands of mental deficients let loose into society. Out there procreating, I'm sure often times with other unstable individuals, compounding mental, emotional and psychological impairments. We have been literally breeding insanity for at least 2 generations.

Ummm…please explain then…

Why the hell did all of us…elect…or allow to be elected all those unstable mental midgets of which you speak…

Therein lies the problem…

The inmates are running the asylum…

YouSir

I'm unable to answer that question since I'm not from California, New York or pick your favorite blue hell-hole.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Over 1.6 million adults (ages 18 and older) and youth (ages 13 to 17) identify as transgender in the United States, or 0.6% of those ages 13 and older.

Riddle me this, how did we ever allow .6% of the population to call all the shots on this?

That number or even less; has the ability to ruin women's sports?
Controls who enters and get naked in front of teens in locker rooms?

You might be baffled as to how and why because it seems to defy logic at every rational level.

I believe the scriptures can shed some light on this insanity.

Romans 1:28

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive,

1 John 5:19

We know [for a fact] that we are of God, and the whole world [around us] lies in the power of the evil one [opposing God and His precepts].

2 Corth. 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Rev. 12:12

Be glad for this reason, heavens and those who live in them. How horrible it is for the earth and the sea because the Devil has come down to them with fierce anger, knowing that he has little time left."

So this is how so few people are controlling it, Satan is empowering them way beyond what in previous times would have been allowed by society. His rule or ruin Modes Operandi is on full display for all to see. He failed at ruling in the last 6000 years so now as his time comes an end he will ruin it as much as possible as bitter revenge against humanity.

Him pushing Transgenderism is his final crowning insult to God and all humanity......and he is cackling in glee over all those that embrace it. Satan and his demons have been sadists for Millenia, remember how they made 2000 swine commit suicide just for fun? Transgenders have the highest suicide rates. They are all laughing at this and getting pleasure from it.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Perhaps it is because we have eyes to see but do not see. We have ears to hear, but do not hear.

We cannot claim we were blindsided. We will fall, because we will not stand. It has been written.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That is definitely one main reasons for the homeless epidemic. I think the trans epidemic has more to do with a concerted effort by some people in high places.

Children are being groomed in public schools to think this way. They are being taught about gender affirming ideology at a very young age, then as they grow older are being conditioned to think their confusion or depression is the result of being born in the rong body.

This is something more sinister than just shutting down mental institutions. This is straight out of the playbook of Brave New World

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
We here in the UK have Kelly-Jay Keene instead of Matt Walsh.
She is very good and travels the world to confront males with ponytails.
She was attacked in New Zealand the other day by yhe trans mafia. They poured tomato sauce over her blonde hair.

After that the security guards took them away.
They were useless.

I now truly believe it's mostly women hating incel males who dress up as us and di us harm.
They absolutely have no idea what a woman is, they just dwell in being protected by the law, whilst doing as much damage to us as possible.

We need real men to stand up for us.
I'm not fighting a big geezer with a penis. Lipstick or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

That is definitely one main reasons for the homeless epidemic. I think the trans epidemic has more to do with a concerted effort by some people in high places.

Children are being groomed in public schools to think this way. They are being taught about gender affirming ideology at a very young age, then as they grow older are being conditioned to think their confusion or depression is the result of being born in the rong body.

This is something more sinister than just shutting down mental institutions. This is straight out of the playbook of Brave New World

It's not just the homeless epidemic or trans epidemic, it's an insanity epidemic. Crazy breeds with crazy and you've doubled the crazy. After multiple generations of that you've increased it exponentially. We are now getting into the territory that any sane person is labeled mad.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Edumakated
Ever notice how it is only the left that attempts to shut down dissenting views?

Two words. Bud Light.

The only thing I've seen is people who have drank bud light refusing to buy it and switching to a different beer, unless I've missed some stories of something more happening. The get woke go broke experience. I don't think that equates to shutting down dissenting voices. Those who don't mind it or even like the new adds and the way the company is moving forward are free to continue enjoying bud light as far as I can tell.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This is weird. I came back here today to see if anyone commented on my post. Last night while searching You Tube I found and watched the exact same clip you just mentioned.

You are 100% right if that is what they have planned for everyone. That video is creepy. The part where they offer the life of luxury to be a test subject is way too much like the movie Arcadia.

This transgender movement I do feel they are just using this to divide the population now, so it will be easier to conquer us later on. They may not have to lift a weapon or finger to do so.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Just walk away from any event that a tranny tries to compete in.

It’s hardly a genocide.

a reply to: RazorV66

Mid Vermont christian school did just that during the girls high school basket ball playoffs. They refused to pay against a team with a transgender on it siting fairness and safety issues.

Not only did their team get disqualified for doing so, all of the teams boys and girls from that school got banned from playing any state sports. Not just the high school, but the middle school, and any school that falls under their charter that participates in sports competition.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
radical leftists are like a corona. They will do whatever it takes to achieve their needs and spread crazy all around. conservative is like corona vaccine, it was supposed to work but they are worthless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join