It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
IMO the title of the video says everything most people with any curiosity in the subject would feel inclined to want to see. I do not normally post pablum or videos that I do not feel interested in... So I obviously think others will be interested in a subject too without being spoon fed an opinion by me. Big Big spiders, snakes, and a few other things we have had rumors about... What if any of it is true

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
No commercials if it’s posted.

a reply to: 727Sky

edit on 4-4-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
always fascinated by the mokele mbembe stories. so many african tribes will swear they see them and the live in the jungles

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
always fascinated by the mokele mbembe stories. so many african tribes will swear they see them and the live in the jungles

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

A lethal part of the world, to be sure.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I thought that the O2 levels on earth today will not allow for giant spiders

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I thought that the O2 levels on earth today will not allow for giant spiders
Yes and the atmospheric pressure is about half of what it was when the giant bugs and pterodactyl type things were flying around. Evidently if we brought a pterodactyl to this present time he would not be able to get off the ground without a big cliff; only short soaring either way...As far as the big bugs of yesteryear they would supposedly suffocate. The climate was warmer and there was one heck of a lot of water vapor making the whole atmosphere 50% more dense...something like diving to a certain depth in a pool or the ocean for the pressure effect of the long past atmosphere.

new topics

top topics

join