It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telegraph releasing the Whatsapp files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I can't seem to find any posts on this. If there are feel free to delete this one.

So the Telegraph got ahold of some DAMNING Whatsapp messages between UK government officials, including Matt Hancock. And well, before anyone screams "Oh a Bitchute video...." please remember the UK Telegraph has actually received and begun releasing these files, so this is not fake.

Quite simply: it shows how we were played, how fear was used against us, and how they literally mocked us as they fed us information in their own way, designed to get us to comply:

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is an article from March 1st, it's from the Guardian so some may balk at it.

Matt Hancock has said he is “hugely disappointed” by what he described as a “massive betrayal and breach of trust by Isabel Oakeshott”, who gave WhatsApp messages from his time as health secretary to the Daily Telegraph.

Oakeshott was given the WhatsApp exchanges by Hancock while they were collaborating on a book about the pandemic.

Messages have been leaked so far from the former prime minister Boris Johnson, England’s chief medical officer, Prof Chris Whitty, the cabinet secretary, Simon Case, Johnson’s former director of communications Lee Cain and Hancock’s adviser Emma Dean.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb
Are these the ones where they were blatantly discussing how they needed to freak out the public?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This thread talks about it-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The whatsapp messages show the true face of our government-a bunch of little jackboot wannabees who laughed at us when they took away our liberty and sentenced thousands of our old folks to death with their covid policy.

Not to mention they were breaking the very laws they forced us into,and they did not trust the science like they kept telling us to,and they profiteered from the misery by giving PPE contracts to companies they had money in.

Plus we know who is to blame for the engineered pandemic-and all parties are still not held accountable by the government.

I would trust a pit viper with rabies more than the so called conservatives-and so called labour will be even worse-they wanted more severe lockdown laws plus they are mental on many levels.

Bit of a rant sorry.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'll say it t to just get it out of the way:

BUT IT'S ON BITCHUTE!!!!

Because somebody who feels a desperate need to hold on to the original official narrative in order to protect their fragile psyche and their fractured view of the world will feel compelled to say it as a means to psychological shock-absorption.

On the other hand, to many of us this is not news; at least not that it happened. We knew it all along.

When they put churches on lockdown but allowed titty-bars to stay open, we knew it.

When they denied people the right to peaceful assembly but said that the Floyd riots were legitimate and even needful, we knew it

When they strangled small businesses but let massive corporations flourish and profit, we knew it.

When they put healthy people under house arrest and illegally implemented restrictions falsely disguised as laws, we knew it

I can only wonder why it's been allowed into public knowledge now.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
OH boo hoo hoo

Maybe if you weren't a corrupt dick you wouldn't mind having your transcripts sent out.

a reply to: Quadrivium

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Government and big Pharma companies should be at the top of everyone's "Do not trust" list.

If they're not, then you're just an idiot.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
This thread talks about it-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The whatsapp messages show the true face of our government-a bunch of little jackboot wannabees who laughed at us when they took away our liberty and sentenced thousands of our old folks to death with their covid policy.

Not to mention they were breaking the very laws they forced us into,and they did not trust the science like they kept telling us to,and they profiteered from the misery by giving PPE contracts to companies they had money in.

Plus we know who is to blame for the engineered pandemic-and all parties are still not held accountable by the government.

I would trust a pit viper with rabies more than the so called conservatives-and so called labour will be even worse-they wanted more severe lockdown laws plus they are mental on many levels.

Bit of a rant sorry.

Oh bummer. I thought I saw it somewhere, but then couldn't find it.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
so what will happen to all them dicks?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Anyone that watched what was going on knew it was a lie, if nothing else but how those in power followed NONE of the rules for masking and groups that they wanted to impose on the rest of the world.

Also, I submit this:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Anyone that watched what was going on knew it was a lie, if nothing else but how those in power followed NONE of the rules for masking and groups that they wanted to impose on the rest of the world.

Also, I submit this:

You dare question the narrative? Please report to the nerest re-education center for corrective instruction.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Are the Whatsapp files different from the Lockdown Files ?
Just need to know if a have to add another link to my list that started in 2020.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
that 26 minute bitchute vid should be mandatory viewing for the lemmings that allowed themselves to be herded off the cliff for the last 3 years

we must still have a stockpile of clotshots here in oz. must jab moor ppls, we haves a contract to buys them!

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Are the Whatsapp files different from the Lockdown Files ?
Just need to know if a have to add another link to my list that started in 2020.

No, they are the same. Sorry about that. I just called them Whatsapp files myself. They are indeed the lockdown files.

top topics

join