It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dance Your Phd....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz
They still have to write a dissertation... This is just a contest right?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
They still have to write a dissertation... This is just a contest right?

If you can't recognize stupid stunts when they are right in your face, I can't help you....Tide-Pod your PhD, or Plank your PhD, or....."I saw it on TikTok so it must show my intellect, right ?"

(post by Crackalackin removed for a manners violation)
(post by M5xaz removed for a manners violation)
(post by Crackalackin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Also I was only asking if making a video would count for your dissertation. If so I completely agree that it's idiotic. It's just kind of unbelievable and that's why I was just trying to find out.

edit on CThu, 09 Mar 2023 12:44:02 -0600pm2023-03-09T12:44:02-06:00kpmThursdaypm2023-03-09T12:44:02-06:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I do not understand how it is possible to present a PhD thesis in the form of a dance. I recently finished working on one of mine. And I want to say that I have never been able to do anything so difficult in my life. I had many ideas, but combining them into one logical and coherent text was challenging. And I used this site assignmentbro.com... to write the introductory part and conclusions. The introduction always has its required elements that must be spelled out. And the conclusions should be correlated with the tasks of the dissertation research. Well, in the end, I was able to do my assignment and complete my research. I got my diploma in the usual way, and I didn't have to dance.
edit on 20-4-2023 by LolaM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

In this Case PHD Stands for ....Post Headcase Delusions ......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join