It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross Immunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I remember back in 2020 (as far as I can recall) an interview with a retired scientist who had been very high up (as an epidemiologist?) in the EU. What struck me was his reply to the idea that no one would have immunity to this "novel virus", which he thought was silly. As he explained corona viruses are common and human immune systems have been fighting them for a very long time, so there will already be a large number of people with at least some cross immunity from having a corona virus infection/cold (the more recent the better).

Unfortunately can't remember his name but his ideas had him smeared as an "anti vaxer" from memory and the particular video disappeared soon after. Or at least I haven't been able to find it again. Nor did I ever hear the idea of cross immunity mentioned anywhere again.

It's not that important now I guess, but I was reminded of it when I found this video by John Campbell. It is based on a study appearing in Nature that seems to affirm cross immunity against SARS-CoV-2 from common corona virus infection. Which raises some interesting questions.

Why wasn't more research conducted on this earlier in the Pandemic? Cross immunity is a well known phenomenon (Jenner and Cowpox). To be fair the answer to that probably explains itself when you realise where most of the research money comes from. I also wonder how such a thing might be affected/protected by "patents" should a treatment be found this way?

Also, out of the available options why would you make a "vaccine" based on the spike protein that as we are learning can be quite toxic? There also appears no way to regulate the amount of these proteins nor the length of time they are produced. Anyone living in reality already knows the lnp's and s protein don't stay "almost entirely" at the injection site in at least some people (enough studies have now confirmed this), nor does it necessarily break down within the "hours to a few days" they told us it would.

I struggle somewhat with the idea the "experts" wouldn't have known this.

I also remember the "why would they choose this particular protein" question being posed to fully vaccinated and vaccine technology pioneering "anti-vaxxer" (lol) Robert Malone (on Brett Weinstein podcast) to which he had no answer, but seemed to think there were other options and thought it a very good question. He predicted s protein would enter the blood stream causing inflammation, breaching various blood/organ tissue barriers and generally cause problems. Unfortunately this video also disappeared quickly along with youtube demonetising the podcast (no idea if it has been put back up since).

So I'll ask the members here. Of all of the options, why would you design a "vaccine" this way, to get the body to make this particular protein? It can't be an oversight as I doubt the experts are that inept. This was quite specifically and purposefully chosen for a reason IMO. What would that reason be? Are there genuine science and health based reasons why this would be preferable?

Perhaps it was a good idea that just lacked the 5-10 yrs of refinement and study it should have had? I'd like to remove the tinfoil hat if I can.

ps. I'm obviously talking about the mRNA "vaccines" here as the seem to be the most widely promoted.

edit on 25-2-2023 by Quintilian because: to add a ps.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Several doctors came out early on and said between 20 and 25% of any given population would be immune from T-Cell memory of prior infection with Corona viruses.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
Several doctors came out early on and said between 20 and 25% of any given population would be immune from T-Cell memory of prior infection with Corona viruses.

I'm wondering why this idea wasn't explored further. Well, not really as I have a good idea why. It should have been though, seems like great potential there.

Somehow they have brainwashed the population into the belief that mRNA "vaccines" are so hi tech and such a scientific marvel that they must be the best. I think you would need to ignore reality to still hold that position, and we have an answer to that one now (F for failure).

There was an Aussie Prof whose team were highly regarded for their expertise in the area of vaccine development. He developed a more old school protein based vaccine which by all accounts worked well and was far safer than any of the "vaccines" that were settled on and widely distributed.

Instead of helping his research with funding his govt ignored him and when he made enquiries was told a fee of 350k would be required for them to "have a look at his vaccine and data". Someone from the Health Ministers office approached him and explained that in reality he would need to approach them via "lobbying" (and associated large political donations no doubt) for them to be taken seriously and do any more than "have a look". So he gave up.

Then they smeared him for "not producing the data" (while omitting the little fact of the 350k they also requested lol) Think his vaccine was eventually used in Iran.

For his trouble he was sacked from his tenured university position afaik, for taking his own vaccine, instead of a "state approved" one.

So it looks obvious only large drug companies need apply. In this sort of climate it's understandable why no one would study the possibilities of cross immunity at their own expense. A great shame though.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

They knew what they were doing...

I believe that however horrible that a reasonable person can imagine the perpetrators of this virus/vaccine exercise are, it's 100x worse. They didn't want answers. No, let me rephrase, they had the answer, the MRNA vaccines, before the question (Covid-19) was even asked.

Any other possibilities for treatment had to be suppressed for this purpose.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They already had a solution to allow everyone to achieve natural immunity. Repurposed drugs like ivermectin, vitamin D and monoclonal antibodies. Front line doctors had this figured out within a few weeks of the scam-plandemic. No quackzine was needed ever.

new topics

top topics

join