It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate Redditor Who Is A Doctor Complains About Getting Covid 6 Times Despite 4x Vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It will be interesting to watch all these 5x/6x boosted people over the next 10-20 years. I'm sure they will be ultra healthy and never have any weird health problems.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I would highly suggest to him to get tested for the IGG4 ADE issue.

IgG4 Antibodies After Repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination

www.abovetopsecret.com...

IgG4-related disease (IgG4-RD) is a newly classified, immunological condition. It involves potentially multi-organ inflammation and fibrosis, characterized (in most cases) by elevated serum IgG4 levels and presenting as tissue edema with fibrosis and marked inflammatory infiltration of IgG4-positive plasma cells. IgG4-RD constitutes a number of conditions previously classified separately according to the organ affected, therefore, it occurs in various forms: autoimmune pancreatitis type 1 (AIP1), Mikulicz’s disease (MD), dacryoadenitis, sclerosing cholangitis, lymphadenopathy, and – less commonly – retroperitoneal fibrosis, Riedel’s thyroiditis, sclerosing sialadenitis (Kuttner’s tumor), and interstitial lung or kidney disease.

By now, you have probably heard about the Science Immunology paper showing that people who have received mRNA Covid vaccines produce more of an unusual antibody called IgG4 over time. A number of mRNA skeptics, including me, wrote about it last week.

But the reasons why the paper is so troubling may still not be clear. So here’s a (with luck) digestible explanation, starting with what is probably the most important question: what’s the worst-case scenario?

1: What’s the worst-case scenario?

Glad you asked.

The worst-case scenario: the mRNA shots lead to a doom loop, robbing vaccinated people of a crucial immune system tool against the coronavirus in a way that worsens with each new infection.

Thus, over time, the average severity of Covid infections will increase. People will take longer to get better once they’re infected. Hospitalizations and deaths will rise. The health-care system will come under worsening strain.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I never got tested, but I also had the "original," but back in late November/early December 2019. That's why I knew it wasn't a big deal to overcome... Just use common sense. Yet, much like shouting fire in a crowded theater, everyone panicked as expected.

To Asmodeus:

A lot of times when using a tool for a desired result we become more dependent on that habitual comfort or familiarity. Such as needing a new shot to replicate(feebly and briefly) the immune systems reaction to a certain disease or bacteria. In the simple case of eyeglasses, my eyes become lazier or less precise without them, and as I use them more, I become more dependent on the glasses to do achieve the same result.

I don't have any credentials to judge my intelligence on, so I just consider myself average(50% brighter than me and 50% dimmer). I think it's super weird that I can come to a conclusion so drastically different from what learned "educated scholars" determined. I think maybe the dependency these professionals have in The Science has left their own thinking subpar.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Bawahahaahahahahhaahahahaahahahhaha !

and....

Bawahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahhahaahhaahahahahaahahahaahhaahahahh !

SERVES HIM RIGHT !!!!!

When you PROSTITUTE your Hippocratic oath , you abandon science, you abandon treatment in the best interest of the patient, you abandon even basic Biology 101, ALL in order to serve a libtarded political agenda, YOU HAVE IT COMING.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I only got the initial 2 shots myself. No boosters. I ended up with a nasty case of covid last year. I've been sick twice more since then. I didn't test for Covid, but all the same symptoms were there again each time. I just got over the last bout and still have a persistant cough nearly 2 weeks later.

I hadn't had the flu or any such illness since I was in college, nor have I ever been vaxxed for the flu. That was decades ago. Until now. Now, three times in two years, Covid has kicked my butt.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
I only got the initial 2 shots myself. No boosters. I ended up with a nasty case of covid last year. I've been sick twice more since then. I didn't test for Covid, but all the same symptoms were there again each time. I just got over the last bout and still have a persistant cough nearly 2 weeks later.

I hadn't had the flu or any such illness since I was in college, nor have I ever been vaxxed for the flu. That was decades ago. Until now. Now, three times in two years, Covid has kicked my butt.

I would suggest not getting a booster and looking into detox methods from the FLCCC and also doing a cardiac work up including d-dimer, troponin, ecocardiogram. Also look up your batch number on howbad.info.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

edit on 2/25/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join