It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy evidence of damage from MRNA vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: quintessentone

a reply to: MaxxAction

I am not refuting this but his peers are saying his findings are not yet peer-reviewed. His findings also stress that this autoimmune-attack particularly follows booster shots.

Conclusion

Histopathologic analysis show clear evidence of vaccine-induced autoimmune-like pathology in
multiple organs. That myriad adverse events deriving from such auto-attack processes must be
expected to very frequently occur in all individuals, particularly following booster injections, is selfevident.
Beyond any doubt, injection of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines places lives under threat of illness and
death. We note that both mRNA and vector-based vaccines are represented among these cases, as are all
four major manufacturers.

doctors4covidethics.org...

The spike proteins cause your body to destroy any cell they become in contact with. That's the definition of autoimmunity.

You and I obviously have been reading opposing material.

That's a basic fundamental understanding in immunology. The body attacking its own cells is autoimmunity. Are you trying to argue about basic definitions of things now?

You can't simplify any of this.

You can. It's a foreign protein binding to the ACE2 receptors on cells. This creates a target for the immune system. Its easy to understand.

No you can't, not when other studies show some people's blood changes the shape of the spike protein.

One paper reported that certain antibodies in the blood of infected patients appear to change the shape of the spike protein so as to make it more likely to bind to cells, while other papers showed that the spike protein by itself (without being part of the corona virus) can damage endothelial cells and disrupt the blood-brain barrier.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

That proves exactly what I said lol.

The above is not what you said, you explained how it binds, not how it is changed by some people's blood and therefore some will not even bind. Read my source above.

It says more likely to bind to cells. Exactly what I said. It doesn't matter what cells.

Also if the blood changes the structure, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the immune system recognizing the antibody? So now it's creating antibodies for something that doesn't even match the virus?

The point of me posting that study was to show two different opposing studies on one issue within that study. Therefore, to show just how complex all of this really is.

What does that have to do with the autopsy results being wrong?

The Immunohistochemical staining shows spike protein and the absence of nucleocapsid proteins which would be in very high levels with covid infection. How did the spike proteins end up in the areas of tissue damage?

I said I did not refute the autopsy results, I am saying there's more than meets the eye here and more autopsy studies are needed, and the doctor's study should be repeated by his peers.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Whoever tell you to get 4th shot, just stop right there. Don't take anymore boosters. Your choice, you are playing ru$$ian roulette with this.

By the way, you edit the post, it say "q00000039228America/Chicago5555America/Chicago2," what is that?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I am not refuting this but his peers are saying his findings are not yet peer-reviewed. His findings also stress that this autoimmune-attack particularly follows booster shots.

Good... God... you just can't stop defending the indefensible.

God forgive you... I never will.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack

Whoever tell you to get 4th shot, just stop right there. Don't take anymore boosters. Your choice, you are playing ru$$ian roulette with this.

By the way, you edit the post, it say "q00000039228America/Chicago5555America/Chicago2," what is that?

"q00000039228America/Chicago5555America/Chicago2,"

I don't know, but it's under your name in the left side column too.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Good... God... you just can't stop defending the indefensible.

God forgive you... I never will.

If asking for a study to be repeated and peer reviewed is defending the indefensible to you, then you do your belief system and I'll do mine.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

How many researchers/scientists/doctors/educators that specialize in such things would be willing to go against pharma and world governments right now? The people who are revealing this information ( The group listed in the video, Dr. Cole, Dr. McCollough, Robert Malone, Geert Van den Bosche, Dr. Maholtra, etc, etc) are titans among men. They all have Balls of steel, and a level of concern and compassion all of us should hope to attain. They are also a miniscule minority.

How many researchers/scientists/doctors/educators that specialize in such things have had their licenses/funding/positions threatened if they dared to go against the pharma/government narrative? I suspect all of them.

Have you ever known someone that was a compulsive liar? Once you figured out that was who they were, did you trust them to watch your house when you went on vacation? Did you loan them money with the expectation of ever getting it back? Did you take medical advice from them? No?

If not, why not, and why would you not apply the same standard to any of the psychos that ran this scam on the citizens of the world?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The majority of citizens believe that their governments will do the right thing. If you don't trust your government that is your choice, but we all have different experiences, realities and truths. I trust in the science - worldwide - and the studies that are repeated and verified. But the science and, thus, we too are lagging behind knowing what this mutating virus' next stages will be, so I know the realities can change at any time.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The majority of citizens believe that their governments will do the right thing

But the governments don't, ever, do they? You're kinda making my point. It is the foolishness of normalcy bias that has put us in the situation we are in now. Those who pull the strings bank on people like yourself being willing to still trust them while they're in the act of slashing your throat. Not only that, they trust that you will help them by shaming and insulting others who won't carry water for them.

Stockholm syndrome much?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

The majority of citizens believe that their governments will do the right thing

But the governments don't, ever, do they? You're kinda making my point. It is the foolishness of normalcy bias that has put us in the situation we are in now. Those who pull the strings bank on people like yourself being willing to still trust them while they're in the act of slashing your throat. Not only that, they trust that you will help them by shaming and insulting others who won't carry water for them.

Stockholm syndrome much?

Just because your experiences were/are bad does not mean everyone else has the same experiences.

Persecutory delusions much?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Anyway, I do not refute the Dr. Burkhardt's findings but there's more to this than meets the eye after the third booster, now where do we go from here?

I got Covid virus in November, suffered long Covid for months, and was told to get a 4th shot in 3 months, then told again in 6 months, now the word is I'm immune for 10 months.

I've also read because the 3rd booster can cause immunological issues that we need to mix up the different types of vaccinations, so I may do that for the 4th shot. I was fine with the 3rd booster.

And now I'm reading (below) that health risks are rare from boosters, so I will do what I think seems more reasonable because that is all I can do.

But younger people have a lower risk of severe disease, and — for those under 40, especially men — a slightly increased risk of heart inflammation (known as myocarditis) following vaccination.

It's important to note this risk is rare, appears to be lower after COVID-19 boosters compared to primary vaccines, and that long COVID is also associated with several cardiovascular complications.

www.abc.net.au...

Put the gun down, suicide is not the answer.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Go get 1000 boosters.
You deserve all you get,like a good little communist, government is your God.
You are a vaccine pusher and deserve no sympathy,no forgiveness.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Go get 1000 boosters.
You deserve all you get,like a good little communist, government is your God.
You are a vaccine pusher and deserve no sympathy,no forgiveness.

I decide what's best for me, you get to decide what's best for you. I don't push anything, only science, facts and truth. Why not try it?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Roll over, and go back to sleep...

I'm sure the government will take care of you.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Roll over, and go back to sleep...

I'm sure the government will take care of you.

I'll take care of myself and you take care of yourself.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
@quint are you really that stupid !! You wouldn’t know truth if it bit you on your ass and you believe in the science that’s lied to you for the last 2-3 years? You’re defo the kind of person who’d get your toddler vaxxed 🤬 you’re a horrible cu*nt
edit on 22-2-2023 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join