It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Predicted The Pandemic, Biosecurity State, Bioweapon Vaccines In 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Think what you want about AJ, but he has broken some big stories over the years, such as the 9/11 inside job theory, and the Bohemian grove ceremony. In 2009 he literally stated to a "T" what begin in 2020 with the Covid-19 pandemic originating from a gain of function virus, leading up to the mandating of bioweapon vaccines. This then has lead to an attempted biosecurity state initiated by Bilderberg/WEF, and implemented through the WHO and UN. The WHO then disseminates it's charter to all member countries who must agree to sign away their rights during times of an emergency like a "pandemic." Everyone is then supposed to obey whatever the WHO says to "save the world." Of course now we know the WHO's second biggest donor is Bill Gates, and they are tightly influenced by China, and other globalist special interests.

To me this is one of Alex Jones' most accurate predictions although it is unclear how to will play out from here. Hopefully everyone can wake up and put a stop to it.

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He predicts rather a lot, shame about the lack of veracity or accuracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Alex Jones reminds me of Kanye West .

They are both wildly Talented in their own fields one could even call them geniuses , But they are both tortured by demented Minds .

Alex Jones has been right about some things and he has been wrong about some BIG things .

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So does the MSM with far less accuracy… but people keep right on drinking that Koolaid don’t they… 🤨

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: andy06shake

So does the MSM with far less accuracy… but people keep right on drinking that Koolaid don’t they… 🤨

That's true, AJ is more accurate considering the MSM has been right 0% of the time.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've never seen someone shoot themselves in the foot so much. When Jones is on, he is something else. So much knowledge just running through his mind. But when he's off, boy, is he ever off. I just don't understand it tbh. Is it entertainment? Is it news? What in the hell is it he's trying to do? He gives his opponents a lot of ammunition for some reason. I like the serious Alex Jones tho. I remember listening to his radio show years ago, when he wasn't so clowny. So many great interviews, and so much information that turned out to be true. I guess you have to alleviate the enormous burden of walking around with all that knowledge, somehow? Anyways, thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Alex Jones should either be an announcer or wrestle in the WWF or WWE or whatever its called today, his finishing move should be called the jab.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Think what you want about XY is never a good way to start, from a psychological point of view, because you go straight into a defensive posture. That is always suspicious.

WHO, Bill Gates (this is so 2020), UN, UNO, Bilderberger, China, 9/11, Covid (slowly loosing power as a propaganda tool). All put in one paragraph. Respect. I thought Alex Jones was canceled by the evil globalists?

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a genius...

He knows exactly who his audience is, how they think, what they want to hear, and how to market his supplements to the intellectually challenged. Actually I thought his sandy hook CT was correct; he didn't know when to leave well enough alone.
edit on 18-2-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well I mean it was a pretty obvious potential conspiracy just waiting to happen. It doesn't deserve any credit IMO.

If they're injecting something into everyone to stop some sort of emergency, the idea of making people paranoid about it is right there.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Well I mean it was a pretty obvious potential conspiracy just waiting to happen. It doesn't deserve any credit IMO.

If they're injecting something into everyone to stop some sort of emergency, the idea of making people paranoid about it is right there.

Obviously you didn't watch the video.

Your purposely simplistic representation of what he said doesn't describe what he is saying at all.

Hurr durrr he said injecting something. Not even close.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: z1asabovesobelow

Alex Jones reminds me of Kanye West .

They are both wildly Talented in their own fields one could even call them geniuses , But they are both tortured by demented Minds .

Alex Jones has been right about some things and he has been wrong about some BIG things .

I hate to say it, but I listen to infowars daily. I did not like Alex Jones prior to 911, but then 911 happened and I heard him predict it before it happened.

So then I listened.

I don't like his personality or would I want to hang out with him. However, I find him to be right over 90% of the time. He has 3 shows - the American journal, Alex jones show and the war room each week day. I like the American Journal most in the morning and loved the David Knight show it replaced. I was a firefighter at the time of sandy hook and was there. He was right then too - I saw it!

I don't like his voice nor his attitude, but it takes a certain personality type to even try to do what he does. Not to mention his products are way better than One-a-day vitamins.

I've found the info on infowars to be way more accurate than CNN and all the other big boys and I thank him a lot for helping me to decide NOT to get vaccinated and my loved ones.

I respectfully disagree with those that give him less credit than CNN. He's been done wrong, judged wrong, and too many believe he's bad because BIG media says he's bad.

When they say something is bad, it's usually good. When they say don't listen, I hear. When they say don't look, I see.

I don't just hear or see what is presented to me. I research and/or wait. That's how I know who is more accurate and it has saved me and my circle.

God bless.

new topics

top topics

join