It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: 3 mrna shots means big trouble?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
#homoBORGenesis

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"Shortly after the initial two mRNA vaccine doses, the immunoglobulin G (IgG) re­sponse mainly consists of the proinflammatory subclasses IgG1 and IgG3. Here, we report that several months after the second vaccination, SARS-CoV-2–specific antibodies were increasingly composed of nonin­flammatory IgG4, which were further boosted by a third mRNA vaccination and/or SARS-CoV-2 variant break­through infections. IgG4 antibodies among all spike-specific IgG antibodies rose, on average, from 0.04% shortly after the second vaccination to 19.27% late after the third vaccination. This induction of IgG4 antibodies was not observed after homologous or heterologous SARS-CoV-2 vaccination with adenoviral vectors."

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In the end: having a continuous high ig G4 level grows scar tissue and can lead to organ failure and cancer.
The usual treatment for a chronically high ig G4 level is prednisone.

More study is needed.
But if true the implications could be disastrous.
The cure is as dangerous and deadly as the illness the only difference being is that you feel better using the cure.

Again though... The initial U.S. Pfizer subscription clearly warned that those with a compromised immune system (using NSAID's) should opt for the other available vaccin because there was not enough research done on the effects it could have.

edit on 14-2-2023 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Yep, he is a legit scientist and a very good one IMO. An evolutionary biologist and has extensive experience with bats (and viruses).

I think he is referring to possible "immune tolerance". Afaik (no qualifications in immunology) the body responds with a mostly IgG4 non neutralising response to things that the body needs to tolerate to some degree instead of the type of response you would get from a viral infection for instance, to prevent (possibly severe) allergic reactions (pollen, peanut proteins, bees stings and so on).

If this change starts happening in response to covid "vaccination" and or breakthrough infection the body might start to "tolerate" the s proteins leading to all sorts of problems. Another worry could be how will it respond to other viruses in the future.

I doubt there is cause for panic just yet. It's only a hypothesis or idea based on a couple of studies. The people doing the studies don't seem concerned.

Here is a blog from someone who has been in conversation with an author of one of the studies, and who doesn't think it's a concern (study author that is). The heading seems sensationalist but lol.

As always trust no one single person or source, consult who or whatever you need to and make your own mind up. It's a great shame our "experts" have been so incompetent and untrustworthy throughout this saga.

ps. There are other studies which could support this possibility. Such as the Cleveland Clinic study which showed the more previous vaccine doses you have had, the less protection was derived from the latest vaccine (booster) against the latest sub variant (with 0 previous doses being optimal by quite a way).

edit on 15-2-2023 by Quintilian because: to add a ps.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

His name is Bret Weinstein.

He runs the DarkHorse podcast and is very credible and very interesting to listen to on many subjects. I can't believe people on ATS in general do not know who he is.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025
My children are old enough to make their own decisions. My daughter works in the healthcare sector. I love her so much that there are no words for it. I can only express my opinion to them because I am concerned.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
My children are old enough to make their own decisions. My daughter works in the healthcare sector. I love her so much that there are no words for it. I can only express my opinion to them because I am concerned.

Common sense and logics is something that has to be taught from parent to children. Children should be taught how to recognize dangers and opportunities. Humanity has lost that. Parents today rely on TV and school to give their children their "education". Big mistake. I hope your children, even if they are old now, learn what common sense is. Basic common sense: you don't work for someone who forces you to take a decision that goes against your wishes. Your m*ronic employer is not a God. You don't need a PhD to understand that.

edit on 15-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So if my child of 23 years old decides to take the mrna vaccine, she has no common sense?? And I am not a good parent?? Cheers mate. You must be a failed priest. And thankyouverymuch ... grmpf

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I'm trying to help you, and you are taking my words as an insult. What do you want from me? To lie to you? I won't do that, lying is disrespecting you and treating you like a child. Yes, taking an experimental genetic treatment is lacking of common sense. Whether you are good or bad parent, I don't know, I haven't seen you educate your daughter. Only you know that.

Whatever happens from now on, it's up to your daughter and yourself, not me. If she hasn't had it, you still have the chance to sit down and teach her some common sense. Then, it's up to her to accept it or not.

PS: never in my life I wanted to be a priest, and if I did, no idea what that has to do with anything. Now go and protect your loved ones.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Here in this link below, you have 1.000 peer review papers talking about mRNA jabs injuries. As said, this is not needed to reject becoming a lab rat of Pfizer, but suit yourself.

community.covidvaccineinjuries.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Yes there are a lot of sad people in this world who do nothing else than judge other people ... I agree with that ...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

My daughter has to take the vaccine for her work. She has a choice: losing her job or taking the vaccine. Not an easy choice taken into account the situation she is in. Sorry for calling you a priest. I must have misunderstood your words. Although - now that I re-read them -it's not easy to misunderstand them- Quote: 'Common sense and logics is something that has to be taught from parent to children' ... So if my daugher takes the vaccine she has no common sense??? And I must be a failed parent??? ... That is what I call an big insult ... You hit me in my weak spot ...
But I forgive you even if you think there is nothing to forgive. Amen

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

I forgot to thank you Quintilian

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

My daughter has to take the vaccine for her work. She has a choice: losing her job or taking the vaccine. Not an easy choice taken into account the situation she is in. Sorry for calling you a priest. I must have misunderstood your words. Although - now that I re-read them -it's not easy to misunderstand them- Quote: 'Common sense and logics is something that has to be taught from parent to children' ... So if my daugher takes the vaccine she has no common sense??? And I must be a failed parent??? ... That is what I call an big insult ... You hit me in my weak spot ...

Don't let it bother you.

It's just the most recent in a long line of combative know-it-all sock puppets. It will be banned after it amasses 3,000 disruptive and repugnant posts over the next 6 weeks.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Insulting you would be wasting my time. I don't like wasting my time. I'm giving you some of my free time, for free. And please, feel free to ignore me if you don't like what I say. Friend, you are actually saying that your daughter would risk her precious life and health in exchange for "money". I don't see how that is common sense. Do you really?... Aren't there other types of jobs she can have (at least for a few years)? Or become an independent health practitioner?... Really?...

My aim was helping you think. I understand your weak spot, but sometimes truth hurts, and we have to take that as a wake up call. And don't worry for calling me a priest, I really don't mind what people write in the internet.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
Here in this link below, you have 1.000 peer review papers talking about mRNA jabs injuries. As said, this is not needed to reject becoming a lab rat of Pfizer, but suit yourself.

These are case studies, so what does peer review have to do with any of it...lol It really seems people throw around that term when it doesn't even fit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join