It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Ireland things have changed at the grassroots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here we have a reporter on the streets asking anyone or everyone what they think about the vaccine. These are real people in a down-to-earth community who definitely have their own opinion which seems to have evolved over time. If the WEF wants to try and continue along the course of action that they have been it would be reasonable to expect big grassroots pushback. I doubt whether the reaction from the streets in Ireland is any different from anywhere else which has had to put up with what has been going on over the last few years. The reality of this reaction will certainly make any new politician think that if they ran for office on the back of public support they would get in with quite high numbers. There seems to be only one way that the present crop of politicians will be able to hold onto office as these opinions gather more momentum, and that is to dump all present policies, fake the elections, or indict the scapegoats with righteous indignation. Or double down with emergency powers. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I guess grandma is doomed. Doooomed I tell ya.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Ah sure we're dead wide here in Ireland.
Good to see my fellow country folk are well tuned in.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Totally not representative. If the interviewer had been MSM, you would get a completely different story. But a good post nonetheless. Ps not only grandma is doomed, but that you knew someone would answer (@Dalamax)
edit on 30-1-2023 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There are plenty of Irish living outside of the country ready to move back and reclaim it if need be. We are the biggest diaspora outside of the people of Israel. Many would like to go home.

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

edit on 30-1-2023 by twicewidowed because: left out a word

new topics

top topics

join