It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police bodycam footage of Tyre Nichols released.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
a reply to: FingerMan

Most counties have multiple zip codes, here the demographics for the zip code which the incident occurred.

Thank you for the perspective!

Somehow CNN is still getting away with saying this is a racist event.

This guy did not deserve to be beaten to death for resisting arrest. It was police brutality and lack of empathy, and lust of power. That is the story. Not racism. But ze koolaid.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Yes it's a racist event... relative to the observer

I've noticed this isn't dominating the headlines, although it's not being ignored, Biden spoke and Harris is attending the funeral it's just not so in your face like the Floyd incident.

Somehow it's being ignored without being ignored, it's just a lowered priority.

I've spoken with at least two people over the past couple days at the coffee circle down at the local 711, we have a state boy or a local leo usually hanging out shooting the s#it in the early AM... those people didn't even realize the cops are black, they just assumed they were white... you know "tha man" and all that.

Intentionally/by design the media isn't repeating the words black or white when you read or hear the reports on it, now all the sudden it doesn't matter or that bit of info is omitted... if they can't say "White Police Officer Kills Unarmed Black Man" then race is omitted entirely.

edit on 1-2-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Damn how many cops exactly does it take to kill a 145 lb sack of bones?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I would love to see you roll on to your face if i kept punching you on the head and battering you stupid, tasering you, whilst claiming you were resisting arrest.

Not their fault these cops are Democrats, they're black... they were born that way.

It's just something that comes naturally to the Left, it's their (Democrats) modus operandi if you will.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I can probably throw 145 pounds something like 10 yards and even the smallest cop in this group of 5 couldn't get the cuffs on this dude?

yeah right...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You say he was returning from work and did nothing to warrant them freaking out on him?

That's what's being reported, why do you doubt it?

Even other Police have discredited the claims of erratic driving which was originally proposed as the reasoning as to the stop.

You don't need to drink the Kool-Aid but simply watch the Police scum's bodycam footage to establish what transpired.

Not everyone returning from work late at night or in the early hours warrants death by cops simply because they hail from a ""bad area"" as you call it.

And the man was not in a mob, the man was in a car, then he was on the floor, being seriously assaulted and beaten by Police, tried to run away, was caught again by the same murder Police, and beaten once again, never mind refused medical assistance at the scene by other members of authorities that have now also been let go from their positions.

He then died a few days later in the hospital because of the injuries he received from the so-called Police.

Where is it you imagine you are going to hear this ""full story"" that has yet to materialize pray tell?

And what would you consider to be a nonbiased source?
edit on 1-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Tell us all again about how you wish to shoot people/see them shot, buildings and news teams blew up, that you don't like or agree with?

And how you wish to see democrats jump off bridges because they don't share the same political views as yourself?

And how you are perfectly free to say and do so down to free speech?

You are one sick puppy that should be on a list, point of fact, you probably already are on a few.

I would suggest you seek help but i think it may be way too late.

edit on 1-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Tell us all again about how you wish to shoot people/see them shot, buildings and news teams blew up, that you don't like or agree with?

And how you wish to see democrats jump off bridges because they don't share the same political views as yourself?

And how you are perfectly free to say and do so down to free speech?

You are one sick puppy that should be on a list, point of fact, you probably already are on a few.

I would suggest you seek help but i think it may be way too late.

Where did you glean all that from?

You have a naughty mind...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

From the things, you have said in this thread onwards, from about page 8, 11 posts down, spring to mind.

And from the edit where you removed the part about blowing up buildings.

Same as in the other thread where you made the comment about wishing to see democrats jump from bridges.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I had almost forgotten about cases like the Mike Brown police shooting in Missouri and the George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida. Those were cases that were pushed for political reasons to get people out to vote. Maybe now they wouldn't even have to go through such theatrics with fake mail in balloting and compromised voting machines. But the prosecutors pushed bad cases and over reached on obtainable verdicts so as to stoke resentment in black communities. Same as what they did with the overturning of Roe V Wade. Get people upset and get them to the polls. And the feds helped the cases fail in court.
Now this case is somewhat different. People aren't anti police as much since they see crime running rampant in democrat run cities. And there's no case for racism being the cause of Tyree Nichols death since all the involved parties were black. Have they over reached on the charges so as to have the officers acquitted? George Floyd's death was just as cut and dried and they got that white cop and the other officers jailed. They seem to be giving this case the same media attention although Tyree Nichols looks to have been far more innocent of any wrong doing than George Floyd was.
edit on 1-2-2023 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Witch Huntery 101, Page 1, Step 1.

[ Entourage ]

Any good witch finder worth their weight always packs a soundtrack...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yep you got me, you caught a terrorwitch on a conspiracy forum and [insert pronoun] has right-leaning views.

Drag me in by the toe, do what you do just please... provide me with some decent soundtrack when you march me to the gallows.

edit on 1-2-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yep you got me, you caught a terrorwitch on a conspiracy forum and he has right-leaning views.

Haul me in by the toe, do what you do just please... provide me with some decent soundtrack when you march me to the gallows.

"Terrorwitch"?

More like little bi#@h methinks.

And i'm not going anywhere near your feet pal, or would be willing to provide your sorts with anything much.

Not even daylight in a dark corner never mind tunes.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday 1.31.2023

TYRE NICHOLS's funeral is tomorrow, February 1st.

Source: www.reuters.com...

He was murdered by the 5 police officers on January 10th.

Why was there such a long wait/delay?

Money reasons which go fund me type things make it where they can have a big service that could not before. It is the release of the news of the killing by Media outlets that is the real issue. Timing it to help Piglosi's husband and the Dems in general at this point. Not that all the R's are clean, but they look like 10 yr old Cub Scouts compared to the now openly Satan worshipping people. yuk...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

Yes it's a racist event... relative to the observer

I've noticed this isn't dominating the headlines, although it's not being ignored, Biden spoke and Harris is attending the funeral it's just not so in your face like the Floyd incident.

Somehow it's being ignored without being ignored, it's just a lowered priority.

I've spoken with at least two people over the past couple days at the coffee circle down at the local 711, we have a state boy or a local leo usually hanging out shooting the s#it in the early AM... those people didn't even realize the cops are black, they just assumed they were white... you know "tha man" and all that.

Intentionally/by design the media isn't repeating the words black or white when you read or hear the reports on it, now all the sudden it doesn't matter or that bit of info is omitted... if they can't say "White Police Officer Kills Unarmed Black Man" then race is omitted entirely.

No. That is incorrect.

I have seen reports on the media saying this is motivated by racism.

And I say good. I hope this doesn't get as much attention as the Floyd debacle.
The entire country doesn't need to be drug into the local politics of a particular community.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You seem like a far left activist by your posts.
I'll just move along...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You seem like a far left activist by your posts.

Activist. LoL

Never really had much to do with campaigns or politics.

This thread is not about simplistic right vs left political ideology all the same.

But Police brutality and the murder of an innocent man on his way home from work.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join