It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess deaths England and Wales climbing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is the latest from Tim Truth on the official figures for England and Wales this graph is not coming down as it should. Vads seem to be the thing here as they have no other logical reason. Since the government put out tenders a while ago for increased body storage, as we heard from our friendly undertaker. It would be logical to assume that they have more data on the projected outcomes of what is occurring. Silence of government and mainstream media. We do seem to be in uncharted territory. The horrendous cost of the life insurance payouts, and general sickness claims must be causing stress on businesses and public funds how long can it go on for? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

get ready for it saved countless lives, what're a few thousand adverse reactions when it saved millions of lives

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I am waiting for them to go into damage mode instead of silence, it seems NZ has an official study that does link the injections with Myocarditis Pericarditis and kidney disease. But they are downplaying the amount of damage. This is the same modus operendi in most of the developed world. At least its a backdown
from "Completly safe and effective"

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

A new peer reviewed study just dropped showing the quackzine killed 217K americans in the first year alone:

stevekirsch.substack.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Covid-19 booster jab offer set to end

Covid booster vaccines for healthy people are being wound down as the Government moves away from its “pandemic emergency response” approach.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
Covid-19 booster jab offer set to end

Covid booster vaccines for healthy people are being wound down as the Government moves away from its “pandemic emergency response” approach.

They do this from time to time. It's over, no wait it's back, ok now it's over, just kidding it back.

The fact all these elites are investing billions into quackzine production factories tells me this is far from over, and the WHO has a new policy to force vaccinate people enforced by the WHO pandemic treaty which supersedes all countries constitutions during times of an "emergency."

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Since the government put out tenders a while ago for increased body storage

Please could you provide more details on this, it is very interesting. How long ago exactly and which contracts were applied?
I may be able to corroborate this if you can be more specific.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: putnam6

I am waiting for them to go into damage mode instead of silence, it seems NZ has an official study that does link the injections with Myocarditis Pericarditis and kidney disease. But they are downplaying the amount of damage. This is the same modus operendi in most of the developed world. At least its a backdown
from "Completly safe and effective"

Don't have to tell me

Purely anecdotal but my Mom had what the doctor described as a mini-stroke, about 3 weeks after she got boosted the last time. She has had heart issues so she was checked out fairly well previously because she wasn't well enough they couldn't have done her ablation and pacemaker a while back.

So now we have traded a MOM who was worried about COVID and got vaccinated as per her government and the CDC's instructions for a MOM who has had a stroke and is worried she is one of those few that will have complications from the vaccines.

The silly part is she is so stoic, she could have already had COViD and none of us knew it.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mark ten

I think it was in the first vid I posted by O'Looney, along with the amount of midazolam the government purchased for end-of-life treatment if memory serves me correctly it was a few years'of supplies compared to the last contract.Ill try and find it.
www.bitchute.com...

edit on 25-1-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The UK government has now decided that if you’re under 50 you can’t get the Vaccine any more from next month I think !!! a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

The job is done, but the biggie will be the birth rates, how they are keeping this quiet must be the conspiracy of the eons.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The vaccine program needs to be suspended
the silence from world health officials is deafening.
edit on pmWednesdayWednesday20700000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Dunno. Mandates aren’t laws and are kind of like a choice, like a voluntary compliance.

Totally compassionate community minded volunteering to save grandma’s around the world.

Absolutely not coerced and definitely completely unpressured, free from incentives and penalties.

Mandates aren’t laws. Nobody made anybody do anything. Volunteers.

a reply to: all2human

Apologies for that. Yes, the silence is deafening and the programs should be stopped. A nice sorry and some sort of penance would probably be appropriate as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
From an older thread but have been posted several times as there seems to be some sort of strange denial from some vaccine & lockdown apologists.who can't accept the measures taken have failed

www.newscientist.com...

There are thousands more UK deaths than usual and we don’t know why

Since April, there have been 22,500 more deaths than expected in the UK. Health experts are concerned but unsure of the causes – which could include covid-19, population ageing and NHS problems

The increase in deaths has been seen across the UK. Between 2 April and 12 August in England and Wales, for example, 202,491 deaths were registered, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS). This is 19,756 higher than the five-year average for this period – about an 11 per cent increase

So in England and Wales between the 2nd of April and 12th of August 2022 there are 19,756 more deaths than the five year average for the same period. And of course the are no explanations so far for this very large number. Huge number I would say. These are excess non-Covid deaths in their majority despite the attempts made by the author to argue that there could be some Covid-19 deaths.

The reality is shocking and in a period of about 133 days there were 148-149 'mysterious' excess deaths per day.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy
The UK government has now decided that if you’re under 50 you can’t get the Vaccine any more from next month I think !!! a reply to: anonentity

Speaking for myself this new measure doesn't affect me at all as I wasn't naive or stupid enough to get injected with untested, experimental, and potentially hazardous products that are known to cause serious adverse reactions and death.

In terms of the UK, this isn't the first measure (if turns out to be true). They have quitely and methodically withdrawn the Astrazeneca vaccine from the country as it caused 'rare' blood clots and subsequent deaths. Which were also 'rare' just as the vaccine was 'safe and effective'.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There was another table with the excess deaths but I don't seem to remember in which thread it was posted. It contains most weeks in 2022.

Anyone knows where I can find it?

new topics

top topics

join