It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tony Blair Giving Spoilers About The Next Pandemic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nothing a sharpened stick won’t fix.

Or a lamppost and a game of dope on a rope.

Not sure what the rules of dope on a rope are yet but I think it will be a sensational, if short lived, fad.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: MykeNukem

Lot of shooting going to happen if that is the case. And I don't mean needles. People are over it. Even the normies.

I'm pretty sure this is all accounted for already.

The guns will be taken away first. They did it in Australia and Canada.

Nah, they already dropped that plan in Canada, too much puch-back.

Second time now that they tried and we ignored them.

Glad to hear!

Personally, I see that as the triumph of canadian apathy over the government.... "we ignored them" Can't be bothered, not feeling it. We win by ignoring them and their stupid plans, like that last long gun registry.

Seriously though, it's crazy how other countries see canada as having no guns. Maybe in some cities that's the case but anywhere else there's lots.

Even though the US has that amendment to allow guns for protection against tyrannical government, we didn't see people rise up this last three years. I have to admit I was surprised but when we come down to it, most people's ethics seem to allow for defense against personal attack whether accepted legally like in the states or do a lot of 'splainin' after as in canada. People maybe don't have the sense that the governments really are that corrupt yet. Hopefully,, they figure it out sooner than later. Not to bring violence but if enough people realize probably violence isn't needed.

Sorry Myke, late and rambling here.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I was watching a video of the incredibly cringeworthy and sociopathic Tony Blair at the recent WEF clown show.

Should have been guest of honour at a necktie party long ago for Iraq, along with dubbya. Or if that's too cruel (which it probably is) at least taken out of circulation.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes important thread mate and major cringe!

Perhaps Tony has a conflict of interest over the millions (and millions and millions) he's made from investing in specific Rockefeller pharma cartels?

Amazing that he came out of nowhere (just like Bill Clinton did) after being 'selected' by Kissinger at Bilderberg.

Also very curious that Tony is a member of the Fabian Society ('wolf in sheep's clothing') as their founding documents really do sound incredibly similar to the goals of the WEF (private ownership illegal / pay for permission to use the earth).

edit on 24-1-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

"I was watching a video of the incredibly cringeworthy and sociopathic Tony Blair.......".

Well, for once I have to agree with something you posted!

Tony Bliar, indeed.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Yes important thread mate and major cringe!

Perhaps Tony has a conflict of interest over the millions (and millions and millions) he's made from investing in specific Rockefeller pharma cartels?

Amazing that he came out of nowhere (just like Bill Clinton did) after being 'selected' by Kissinger at Bilderberg.

Also very curious that Tony is a member of the Fabian Society ('wolf in sheep's clothing') as their founding documents really do sound incredibly similar to the goals of the WEF (private ownership illegal / pay for permission to use the earth).

Haha made me laugh, never seen that mugshot of him I guess from his student days, he has the kind of face back then under which you could hang the Slogan.
"Would YOU trust this man with your Grandmothers life savings".

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

"Would YOU trust this man with your Grandmothers life savings".

Ha no I wouldn't mate and don't think anyone else should either (especially considering his Fabian/Bilderberg background.

Here's Russell asking a few important questions about Tony's on stage antics.

edit on 26-1-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join