It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Covers for North Carolina Sheriff’s ‘Firing Squad’ ~ VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh my, this is a good one. What happens when Cops lie and the media parrots their BS? Usually what would happen is the victim is charged with multiple felonies that they make up.

Lucky for them, it is ALL on video and hopefully this guy gets a good lawyer.

Nothing short of a Police Firing Squad.

www.ammoland.com...

n late December, members of the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office and Indian Police Department SWAT team claim in a press release posted on Facebook that an “armed suspect” present the potential for a hostage situation” combined with “unsuccessful attempts to make contact with the alleged shooter” resulted in the “suspected shooter” being shot after he “engaged in a verbal altercation with officers and emerged from a camper trailer and confronted officers.”

“Jason Harley Kloepfer, age 41, of 1790 Upper Bear Paw Road, Murphy, NC has been charged with Communicating Threats and Resist, Obstruct, and Delay,” the release continues. “The matter remains under investigation and more charges may follow.”

“Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office limited who can comment on this post,” a Facebook notice adds.

An unquestioning media dutifully parrots the department’s story.

“SWAT team members shoot man who confronted officers in Murphy, NC, sheriff says. A man from Murphy, North Carolina is now recovering in a Chattanooga hospital after SWAT team members were forced to shoot him after he confronted officers, according to the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office,” ABC 13 News “reported.”

“The sheriff’s office says Kloepfer eventually came outside and confronted officers, forcing them to shoot the suspect,” Local 3 News mirrors.

rumble.com...

Watch it for yourself. Do you see attempts to communicate being rebuffed by anyone but the police? Do you see a hostage? Do you see a gun held by anyone but the police? Do you see a confrontation? Do you see Kloepfer “forcing” anyone to shoot him like the “news” is telling people?

Or do you see a firing squad with qualified immunity getting away with what you or I would be charged with attempted murder for? I’ll stipulate that I know nothing about Kloepfer and the charges leading up to the warrant. For all I know, he could be a very bad hombre, a citizen victim, or something in between. That’s not the point.

edit on 21-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Whoops...a camera sees it all.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I hope he hires a good lawyer. That was complete bullsh*t.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I can't believe these people sleep at night.

Sickening excuses for human beings.

Basically an execution took place.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Based on the video, if SWAT shows up to my house randomly, I should shoot first and ask questions later. I don’t care what the guy did to have them show up, that was just straight attempted murder.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Can't believe there aren't more replies to this thread. The cops tried to murder this guy and there's only five replies?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

attempted execution. I'm pro police but also pro follow the law. The cops didn't follow the law here. I suspect one cop was too amped up and once he shot another did as well. Good grouping and glad they didn't hit the girl. Dude will live it sounds like, and with evidence like this, he should get an upgrade in his living quarters.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That was brutal. He wasn't in the doorway but a couple of seconds and they started shooting. The cops that went inside after the shooting were obviously pissed when they keep saying, 'start working with him' and then swearing. This guy is getting slammed with trumped up charges obviously. But that's the way cops often work. Hoping SOMETHING sticks to justify their bad and out of control actions. Sure, Suuuuure, let's blame it on the robot. Some very interesting comments by the police in that video. And after they blast him, he falls from being shot SEVERAL times almost point blank and they're still demanding him to come out with his hands up. Idiots.

I cannot believe they didn't hit the woman.

The only thing that will save this man is the camera he had in his house, Thank God! Because I'm sure, ALLLLLLL those cop's cameras were off or 'on the blink'. That's what it comes down to though. Make sure you have your own 'Big Brother' to ensure all parties toe the line.
edit on 3431202300000031bSun, 22 Jan 2023 11:08:34 -06002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

join