It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Tells Migrants We Don’t Have Room For You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

I heard a report last night from a contract employee with ICE. His job is to deliver unaccompanied minors to their 'sponsors'. He finally could not take it any more. The stories he told of this sponsorship program are horrendous. He is now coming forward as a whistleblower.

m.youtube.com...

There is a new program which I hope can prepare sponsors to understand the unique challenges refugees face, such as trauma, language, culture etc. It appears a lot needs to be looked at.

Yay, more human trafficking parading as refugee handlers. This Administration is sick.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: quintessentone

I heard a report last night from a contract employee with ICE. His job is to deliver unaccompanied minors to their 'sponsors'. He finally could not take it any more. The stories he told of this sponsorship program are horrendous. He is now coming forward as a whistleblower.

m.youtube.com...

There is a new program which I hope can prepare sponsors to understand the unique challenges refugees face, such as trauma, language, culture etc. It appears a lot needs to be looked at.

Yay, more human trafficking parading as refugee handlers. This Administration is sick.

Probably no more than usual which nobody seems to care about doing anything to stop.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Just because you're blind to it, does not mean it's not happening...

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Sooooo.... suddenly church groups are golden? After the left has decided religion is EVIL and full of pedophile clergy???

Jokes just write themselves.

Lets see: slavery until death in a foreign country or remaining in home country

Oh, and organ harvesting is also being talked about..... if you even watched the video.

You can bet it happens.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sooooo.... suddenly church groups are golden? After the left has decided religion is EVIL and full of pedophile clergy???

Jokes just write themselves.

Lets see: slavery until death in a foreign country or remaining in home country

Oh, and organ harvesting is also being talked about..... if you even watched the video.

You can bet it happens.

Did you watch the video I posted?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Touche'

I will. promise.

Got a remodel starting nxt week. Now my coffee over, im gotta get busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger. Gotta fly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join