It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Tells Migrants We Don’t Have Room For You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trump had trouble with legislation because The Senate never had the 3/5 majority.

And, the opposing Party was not cooperative 😉

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I've edited the lyrics a little:

I want to be a part of it (no, f##k off), New York, New York..

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why in the hell are we even having a discussion?

Trump's policies kept the borders secure.

Biden's policies don't.

The fault lies with everyone who didn't vote for Trump.

QED

There were still illegal immigrants under Trump.
Neither side did anything for the root cause of the immigrants wanting to be here.

Root cause?

Lemme share with you root cause.

The illegals want free #.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

That is a surprise because New York is allegedly one of eleven sanctuary states in the US.

I guess the dems have redefined the word "sanctuary" too...

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: infolurker

Maybe the Progressives might get a clue that it is unsustainable and enforce immigration laws?

Who am I kidding, find some "Red Counties" and ship them there and tell the inhabitants how racist they are for brining up the same list of problems.....

Am I jaded or a realist?

Nah, they will demand tons of taxpayer dollars to support the ‘newcomers’.
5 billion dollars for a wall will seem like a bargain.

I remember Alien Nation
If only they were actually ETs , would prefer that over more mostly crummy 'immigrants'.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: nugget1

and this too 😁

‘Tons’ of food gets tossed daily by NYC hotel because migrants won’t eat it

Nearly a ton of taxpayer-provided food gets tossed in the trash every day at a massive Manhattan hotel being used to house migrants — because they’d rather secretly cook their own meals on dangerous hot plates, a whistleblowing worker has revealed.

Disturbing photos show garbage bags full of sandwiches and bagels awaiting disposal at the four-star Row NYC hotel near Times Square, where the city pays a daily rate as high as $500 per room, hotel employee Felipe Rodriguez told The Post.

“It’s a crime to be throwing out so much food,” he said.

Other images show a hotel room littered with empty beer cans and bottles following a wild World Cup viewing party in November, Rodriguez said.

Americans are begging for food and 'immigrants' are tossing it out. America isn't alone in exalting illegal immigrants to the highest status which makes it appear to be a well-laid plan. So what's the end goal? To get everybody fighting amongst themselves for population reduction?

Yes, I said that with MIM's Street Talk and yes, May is right around the corner.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Biden's policies don't.

QED

Neither side did anything for the root cause of the immigrants wanting to be here.

Root cause?

Lemme share with you root cause.

The illegals want free #.

That’s one part of it,
the other part is they are still getting hired!

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

they should have never been allowed in. problem solved.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yet isn't New York City sanctuary city?
Or do the Liberals plan on sending thousands of those migrants to red states only?

Because the Liberals do seem have no problems when the migrants are going to red states and red cities only.
edit on 16-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

A question i have always had, because it seems to affect everyone is why are these businesses not facing harsh consequences for hiring illegal workers? Not only does it push down wages for actual legal workers, it tells illegals that they don't deserve the same protections as legal workers, which is racist and discriminatory and sends the message that it is okay to come here illegally because you won't struggle at all, you will find a job. Also same with rentals, I live down the road from a house that has over 20 people living in a 3 bedroom, cars parked all over the lawn and street and not that I am nosy or anything but I know for a fact they are all undocumented and work at a large food processing plant nearby. The older man sells documents and they joke about how INS was coming to the plant so they had the day off to avoid them.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
No tarp needed for the Lady. Just following some kind of lawful and orderly approach. That way we can avoid the well-documented human exploitation and chaos that wins out when a criminal approach is taken and encouraged instead.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Now they should double up the buses to cause max pain and confusion. Give the Democrats a dose of their own politics.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It's outrageous that things have gotten this far. Trump at least had good policies. Biden puts America last.

They should process all those who are coming in legally and not allow a single illegal immigrant to just waltz through and cut the line.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Biden's policies don't.

QED

Best Comment!!
President Trump would have had that Wall built long ago, and the millions of illegals who have trespassed our borders in the last two years would not be our problem.
And yes, all of us will be supporting these illegals for the rest of their lives, along with the many children they are all having, at our expense.
I wrote here about my experience with them at our NJ Motor Vehicle office, when I had to have my driver's license renewed, with the photo 'Real ID' license, which is now mandatory if you want to fly out of state.
If it hadn't happened to me personally, I would not have believed the pushy, aggressive, entitled and privileged behavior of these illegals at the motor vehicle office, demanding their rights.
I was one of only a handful of Americans who made an appointment to be seen there, signs posted outside (in English) "Appointments Only", but there they are, hundreds of them, pushing us out of the way. I was afraid there was going to be a riot.
Trying to decide where we can move, which isn't going to involve dealing with this nightmare.
When the Republicans get back into power, I am counting on them to have ICE start deportations again as they did on Trump's orders, this is just madness.
It may sound harsh to some, but you have no idea what this situation is like until you are living it.
I forgot to mention: The motor vehicle office had Guards posted at all doors - is this what the Democrats want, us to have to live in fear?
edit on 17-1-2023 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

I forgot to mention: The motor vehicle office had Guards posted at all doors - is this what the Democrats want, us to have to live in fear?

Yes.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It's outrageous that things have gotten this far. Trump at least had good policies. Biden puts America last.

They should process all those who are coming in legally and not allow a single illegal immigrant to just waltz through and cut the line.

I think Trump tried but he himself had “undocumented” workers in Florida.

The rich don’t care, they don’t because it is poor people that help them stay rich.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

Yes.

Not only yes, but they are actively pursuing public policy and private practice to that end by every means possible.

Comply, comply, comply.

A rigorously brutalised population is a compliant one. Until they aren’t.

Where’s that good ol’ American independent spirit and can do attitude? Being down trodden and brow beaten.

What’s that flag with the rattler say?

Rattle America rattle.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Get ready New York!

Biden's criminal admin is sending more illegals your way. 🤣

New video shows a massive train loaded with illegal migrants headed for the US border.

Video Link: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I was in Chicago this weekend. Saw some homeless but nothing out of the ordinary as far as number.
What was different, was the “homeless” seemed to be from S. America and didn’t look Mexican to me.
Sad to see women and children…

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Always will be, but under trump the numbers were manageable, the current flood will literally break the United states.

Yea he was a hypocrite they all are but his policies actually helped the country.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join