It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What! Japanese professors not following the narrative.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here is an interesting one from Japan, where the Doctor notices that the body temp. of the autopsied patients who died after the vax seems to be elevated. He puts it down to an immune system that is dysfunctional. It looks like their own body killed them. A few other interesting snippets, where they conclude that emergent herpes and skin conditions on biopsy show spike proteins in the relevant tissue. Since the ongoing state of medical emergency centers over the world is becoming highly pressurized. With a multitude of diseases being the cause it looks like the immune system collapse theory has a lot more mileage in the tank yet, will the medical systems cope? they are not coping at the moment. www.bitchute.com...
edit on Thu Jan 12 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Spelling in title

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wow, that is some damning evidence. Thanks for finding that.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I typed that into my comp and even though your link works in this thread, it won't take me there so I can share with friends. Sad to say, and I don't know why?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It's going to hit like a Tsunami...

I have seen three people in the last week who have had mystery URTIs that just keep hanging on. Everything they are tested for is negative for influenza, covid, strep, etc.

One lady has been sick for over a month, been through courses of 3 different anti-biotics, and two courses of steroids, and she still feels drained and is coughing all the time.

edit on 12-1-2023 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Try right clicking on the link and select 'copy link'. See if that sends or can be posted elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yay. I am so sick of Asians wearing face diapers. I used to love living in Asia now I would be sickened. It used to be if you are sick wear one.
Now it's , everyone wear one just because .

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Slow 'de-pop' . Luckily I think a lot of nice people got placebos .

top topics

join