It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA Vaccines in our food...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I do not think the end game is to kill everyone. They want to jack up our nervous system and immune system to the point where we have to take meds just to survive.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: MPoling

So this is how they are going to get all of us to stop eating meat, and substitute it with bugs.

Contaminate the crap out of the meat…… and walla - we no longer want the meat.

Honestly, plant-based or vegetarian diets are way tastier than you might think.

I’ve maybe had call it 50oz of meat (which sounds like a ton!) in the last 6 months. And aside from one Hawaiian pizza meal, the rest was only because I didn’t really have option.

I used to eat a LOT of meat - ate more-less paleo for a long time.

The plant-based alternatives are tasty done right - and there are a ton of them.

I don’t ever expect to going back to eating meat in large quantities again - if ever at all. You just feel lighter and more awake without the meats.

That said, my last meal would include a double Arby’s beef n’ cheddar, and a double-double animal style from in-n-out. So I still know what’s good.

This response should be put into context. Sorry bro/girl don’t know which? I’m a 6’1” male 180 lbs. You can ‘plant base’ me sales all you want. I’m calling BS. All of us who are active, need a steady dose of meat proteins and veggies. That is all. It’s been that way since the beginning of time and what our bodies appreciate the most. Don’t deny the food chain.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Because people would fight back, more chances for leaks, etc.

What you keep asking is the same as asking, if they want to kill everyone why don't they just nuke a city. Why don't they just arm the military and get the order to kill everyone. (There is simply not enough people in those reserves. Without getting other countries, and other militia on board, which can just as easily backfire against them. To rival the population of the possible resistance via tracked firearms. (Most gun owners have more then 1 gun often 5-10+ and would arm those around them if a war was to break out citizen vs government.)

If they sprayed the air and people dropped dead instantly news would travel, always expect 10% of any population to survive a disaster. Then resistance would occur.

Because the first time our military uses lethal force against civilians. The military would be outnumbered. As long as guns remain a legal right to citizens, they can not make an attack like that without a full blow war occuring, which may just cost the elites their lives.. (This is a big reason why guns need to remain legal by any means necessary.). History dictates when a government is overthrown those leaders and their families face execution by the citizen militia. (Look at the Romanovs as an example.)

If it's "obvious" and quick hitting. They don't get to infect as many people, they lose control. Those that don't die will fight back, and since mRNA isn't always 100% lethal right away it allows them to hide their agendas giving people closer to your mindset (disagreeing with the agenda, and saying there is easier ways). A way for "reasonable doubt" to occur. People will defend them, it's genius in the tactics of manipulation, where they don't need to pay anyone who might turn on them in closer proximity to protect them.

If you notice the protections in place that should of been a red flag for anyone, right off the bat. They were given the powers of a god, and can do w/e they want because eua isn't regulated.

Newayz I hope that makes sense sorry for the late reply life has been busy. But keep in mind, look at how people acted over shortages. Now imagine those same people finding out the government was killing their via undisputable proof. What do you think would happen?

For them their tactic is to come in the night when it's least expected. In the shadows they work for their own safety. Because that is all they care about, if I was to compare them to a real serial killer(jack the rippers early murdering days) it would be the one that ran the killer hotel, only when that killer took his accomplishes kids and killed his lackey to fake his own death did investigations start to occur, and that was because he left his partners wife's note behind.

I find jack the ripper to be a very interesting comparison. Because his early days as a doctor, and running a luxury hotel with many secret rooms allowed him to escape the US and go to Europe to continue his spree. He would skin the bones and sell the skeletons to research facilities and schools. Killed hundreds of people and got away with it because his plan was well thought out. When he got careless he got caught, and killed. He used an accomplish to try and fake his own death, but it was the investigation of said kids that cracked the killer hotel wide open.

So if you want to understand the mind of a *successful* serial killer. That would be a good place to start.

There is a documentary on serial killers on Netflix or Hulu you might find as fascinating as I do. If you rather avoid the research part.

But there is one more point worth proving. If everyone who took the vaccine dropped dead right away, no one would of taken it correct? Because deaths were delayed more then 80% of the entire world is contaminated with a vaccine that does not have an off switch. Most of the deaths occured to the poor, not the rich. But when that Thailand princess(royalty) was injured things have started to change, and people in power realize they aren't as immune as they thought. Because under eua, theoretically they could put the vaccine in something as simple as Tylenol.

When they started mixing batches and adding it to flu, meningitis, tetnis and other vaccines and shots. No one blinked an eye and it was applauded. But we all know dumb dumbs at the Whitehouse never think things out and that my friend is 100% proven.

So what they forgot to consider.. it means if someone in power now needs those shots. The risk for contamination is huge even for them, especially when we got royalty in a coma because they injected her with the real thing instead of water or something else, like they were suppose to. So I am hardly surprised at the back peddling cause everyone's crap comes from the same 6 companies, rich or poor. Their job is done, why continue to contaminate their own supply of goods when the majority jumped on board for it.

A serial killers mentality is having an agenda against a particular type of person. Sometimes gender, hair color, body shape, etc.

For them, it was them being better then everyone else, everyone not in their daily life they don't give a crap about because they don't know you. Which is understandable as I don't see you or anyone else crying over the deaths of other people in other countries, only voicing an opinion that it's wrong, but when was the last time you actually cried over the death of someone you don't know? I don't see you mourning those people like they are your own family member, so what makes you think they would or even care?

As for me, I have cried over the souls of the damned that died, those I never met. Those who are wronged in the worst ways. I have cried because of the crap in Africa, those that were deformed because of medical experiments, and I have cried for those who died for this country fighting for what they believe in only to have it all stripped away anyway. But guess what, that just makes me diagnosed clinically with depression and anxiety.

Everyday I cry inside my heart because of what we are doing to our planet as well, it's a real eye opener to see the damage that is being done to not just our human lives but the world itself. I understand the reason and need for sacrifices. But these increased murders at random put everyone on the same playing field. Why else would they release murderers from prison? Because their kills are often random. Sure a stronger virus would of done a better job, but viruses mutate uncontrollably and can never be recaptured. Same with spraying crops and polluting the water. So it was better for the population to play Russian roulette with a 1 in 12 chance of death, or at least an early death.

(Life expectancy average dropped by 3-5years in the past 4 years alone, and none of it had anything to do with a virus with a 99.91% survival rate..)

So they shortened the life span of the entire population of the world by 5years(which is huge btw), they promoted mutilating children to ensure they can't have kids and attempt to raise them as overs non-reproducing sex objects(kinda like how they keep mosquitos and other bugs in check by releasing infertile females into the wild, they are doing this with people..) If there is no depop agenda, if our suspicions are wrong, then please explain to me why 60%+ of the us maternity wards are closed for good?

Instant Death isn't the only way to play.
edit on bSundaypm2023-02-19T23:54:13-06:00kpmSun, 19 Feb 2023 23:54:13 -0600Sun, 19 Feb 2023 23:54:13 -060020230 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join