It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell excess deths in UK still climbing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The latest figures for November show an increase in deaths above the five-year average, which seems to be still climbing. A lot of those seem to be at home. That could be people ignoring symptoms and toughing it out. The vast number are not covid related.
Since the MSM seems to be ignoring it and not suggesting that we are looking at a national emergency in a few countries.It makes one wonder if they by downplaying the seriousness of what is occurring.A lot of people with chest pains might just shrug them off until it gets to be too late.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
A lot of those seem to be at home. That could be people ignoring symptoms and toughing it out. The vast number are not covid related.

I can't sit and watch the video until probably tomorrow, but I'm curious - if they're not covid related, are they related to experimental medical research? Are they admitting it yet?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
it's a clear-cut depopulation campaign, they purposefully ran the NHS into the ground to concur the same time as post-vaccine. They'll blame the excess deaths on the strikes, followed by NHS bankruptcy (all planned)

Combine it with the planned orchestrated antibiotic problem also.

And there's something worse, the coming projected famine due to no fertiliser could take out 1 billion within the next few years starting 3rd quarter this year. Though the poorer middle-eastern, African, Asian and Latin American countries will suffer the grunt.

It's happening we are under attack!

edit on 8-1-2023 by AuditTheAudit because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2023 by AuditTheAudit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Good thread, but can you edit the title to say death instead of deth.?

Oh and I'm sure Zombies will be alone shortly to tell you why they excess deaths are happening. Probably swamp gas.
edit on 9-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The latest figures for November show an increase in deaths above the five-year average, which seems to be still climbing. A lot of those seem to be at home. That could be people ignoring symptoms and toughing it out. The vast number are not covid related. Since the MSM seems to be ignoring it and not suggesting that we are looking at a national emergency in a few countries.It makes one wonder if they by downplaying the seriousness of what is occurring.A lot of people with chest pains might just shrug them off until it gets to be too late.

The mRNA platform is a cyber genetic operating system. The goal was finding the fountain of youth. It doesn’t work. Test population is experiencing adverse events and deaths at higher rate than control. Anyone with $ has been easily able to navigate without actually getting shot. No one has ever asked me if I got the shot, I’ve been in 26 states incl. California plus Navajo Nation.

The neither the official SARS2 trendline nor the alternative mRNA death timeline is sufficient to depopulate anything. More people alive today than today 3 years ago.

It’s all about installing an OS in humans, living forever and transhumanism. The experiment failed.

Don’t take the test, you might lose your soul.
edit on 9-1-2023 by JohnTitorSociety because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety

The latest figures for November show an increase in deaths above the five-year average, which seems to be still climbing. A lot of those seem to be at home. That could be people ignoring symptoms and toughing it out. The vast number are not covid related. Since the MSM seems to be ignoring it and not suggesting that we are looking at a national emergency in a few countries.It makes one wonder if they by downplaying the seriousness of what is occurring.A lot of people with chest pains might just shrug them off until it gets to be too late.

The mRNA platform is a cyber genetic operating system. The goal was finding the fountain of youth. It doesn’t work. Test population is experiencing adverse events and deaths at higher rate than control. Anyone with $ has been easily able to navigate without actually getting shot. No one has ever asked me if I got the shot, I’ve been in 26 states incl. California plus Navajo Nation.

The neither the official SARS2 trendline nor the alternative mRNA death timeline is sufficient to depopulate anything. More people alive today than today 3 years ago.

It’s all about installing an OS in humans, living forever and transhumanism. The experiment failed.

Don’t take the test, you might lose your soul.

That means there's no spike proteins coded by the mRNA in it because that has nothing to do with transhumanism. So what is in it?
edit on 9-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Oh and I'm sure Zombies will be alone shortly to tell you why they excess deaths are happening. Probably swamp gas.

I thought the same thing...like surely someone is going to be along shortly and fix that...but no...here we are trying to figure out what "deth" means in Latin or some such nonsense!

Anyways...there's no vaccine for swamp gas yet so we are doomed again!

edit on 9-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The previous two video's to the one you posted make interesting viewing.
The first he discusses the excess deaths in Swindon as provided under a FOI. This was 3 days ago....

Twelve hours after his video, the original chap who got the figures under FOI was contacted with 'corrected' figures as they had 'made a mistake' with their calculations.
Now, I'm no genius with math's, I hate statistics, but hat's off to John Campbell with the following....

How he keeps a straight face I'll never know......
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Sorry when I noticed the typo it was too late.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I was about to do an FIO request (Greater Glasgow, Scotland) on pericarditis and Myocarditis. Looks like someone beat me by a couple of hours. Will be interesting to see if the people of Scotland are as impervious to covid related illnesses and injuries caused by an untested vaccine as those from Swindon.

They have 30 days to make # up...eh, tell us the truth.
edit on 9-1-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The latest figures for November show an increase in deaths above the five-year average, which seems to be still climbing. A lot of those seem to be at home. That could be people ignoring symptoms and toughing it out. The vast number are not covid related.
Since the MSM seems to be ignoring it and not suggesting that we are looking at a national emergency in a few countries.It makes one wonder if they by downplaying the seriousness of what is occurring.A lot of people with chest pains might just shrug them off until it gets to be too late.

Didn't you personally say that this was going to happen, as a consequence of lockdown damaging people's health.

Either he's wrong now or you were wrong then.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

what'll be interesting is the diifence it makes between populations and the difference vax's

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I thought the same thing...like surely someone is going to be along shortly and fix that...but no...here we are trying to figure out what "deth" means in Latin or some such nonsense!

Anyways...there's no vaccine for swamp gas yet so we are doomed again!

The op themself said that this would happen due to lockdown. Were they wrong?

Most of these deaths are due to increasing poverty, covid having weakened people or worsened their comorbidity, or they haven't happened and are due to cherry picking of perfectly normal mortality.

Links are in the bazillion other threads where I've explained this.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

edit on 9-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

edit on 9-1-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's easy enough to determine if this is vax related.

In the US it is said that 70% of 18-65 are vaxed with some form of the novell experimental gene therapy.

Now, simply take all of the sudden deaths at look at the vax status. If 70% of sudden deaths are novel therapy inoculated, and 30% are novel therapy not inoculated then its something outside the experimental gene therapeutic causing it.

However if 90% of SADS is in the inoculated and 10% is in the unvaxxed then its easy to say that the "vaccine" increases SADS.

The fact that no one wants to release the vax status of SADS instances lends me to believe it's almost all vaxed folks; as authorities had no problem releasing the death totals of the unvaxed killed by Covid and putting that front and center. But with SADS they do not want to release vax status at all costs, and those costs are indeed very high.

No one wants to talk about data if the data shows the control group of the unjabbed is faring better than that of the jabbed.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Didn't you personally say that this was going to happen, as a consequence of lockdown damaging people's health.

Either he's wrong now or you were wrong then.

The person wrong in this case is you just as you have been wrong in every other thread as you have been engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality as well as defending the pharmaceutical companies.

What you are claiming again doesn't male sense and you are not presenting any valid arguments but some strange form of self-refuting incoherent sentences accompanied by word salad.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety
The goal was finding the fountain of youth.

Longevity genes they will try to modify with a view to immortality. Also, people who carry dormant shark genes (regrow teeth) and gecko genes (regrow limbs)?

If any such are found, info/data will not be made public.

top topics

join