It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad news Japan logs more than 175,000 new COVID cases nationwide, 18,731 in Tokyo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

I dislike them all in general seeing as I don't know what they are...either do you...obviously!

Vaccines don't work that way...but you knew that...

Vaccines differ from other medical drugs in two important ways. The first is that they are designed to prevent disease, rather than treat it. They do this by priming a person’s immune system to recognise a specific disease-causing bacteria, virus or other pathogen. This “memory” can last years, or in some cases for life, which is why vaccination can be so effective, stopping people from getting sick rather than waiting until disease occurs.

As I have said many times it depends on the virus. Its not an one size fits all event. There are more vaccines that work like COVID vaccine than your type that prevents everything vaccine. Much of that has to do with whether the virus is RNA or DNA based along with other factors. The deal is the left lost all common sense with the virus, but many on the right are doubling down on that and lost all common sense with the vaccine.

The idea a vaccine can boost your immune system so you have a mild event with the real thing instead of a serious illness or even death is some big show stopper for you and others. Then you all say we do not trust mRNA while there are like dozens of traditional methods COVID vaccines out there now and you all once again say nope, so what gives? Maybe you all should just live with your choices and move on from it all as I really don't care what you do.

edit on 25-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I dislike them all in general seeing as I don't know what they are...either do you...obviously!

Vaccines don't work that way...but you knew that...

Vaccines differ from other medical drugs in two important ways. The first is that they are designed to prevent disease, rather than treat it. They do this by priming a person’s immune system to recognise a specific disease-causing bacteria, virus or other pathogen. This “memory” can last years, or in some cases for life, which is why vaccination can be so effective, stopping people from getting sick rather than waiting until disease occurs.

As I have said many times it depends on the virus. Its not an one size fits all event. There are more vaccines that work like COVID vaccine than your type that prevents everything vaccine. Much of that has to do with whether the virus is RNA or DNA based along with other factors. The deal is the left lost all common sense with the virus, but many on the right are doubling down on that and lost all common sense with the vaccine.

The idea a vaccine can boost your immune system so you have a mild event with the real thing instead of a serious illness or even death is some big show stopper for you and others. Then you all say we do not trust mRNA while there are like dozens of traditional methods COVID vaccines out there now and you all once again say nope, so what gives? Maybe you all should just live with your choices and move on from it all as I really don't care what you do.

What does give...why are you trying to convince me the vaccine is so good? You do what you want with your body...put whatever you feel like in your system!

You're almost selling it as hard as the government did...I'm not interested!

I don't really care what you do/have done to yourself either...we can agree there!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You're jabbed aren't you?

48 here, had more colds than I could count, finally got the big bad 'rona back in February, I'm unjabbed and unhealthy and I've had worse hangovers, seriously

It went through my Mum's side of the family just after my Nan passed away (brought in by a home-visiting nurse, we believe)

We are a mix of jabbed and unjabbed, and broadly symptoms and duration were the same for everyone, 3 days done and dusted

My Aunt who is unjabbed was the least affected at all, she had a mild headache for a couple of hours, that's it

My double-jabbed mother (who me and my unjabbed sons got it from) had this conclusion: "Doesn't seem like the jabs do anything"

In fact, the only person I know who got very sickened (and hospitalised) is my Aunt on the other side of the family who has always been stonkingly healthy, and was on jab no 3 at the time

Anecdotal, but that's our experience

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What does give...why are you trying to convince me the vaccine is so good? You do what you want with your body...put whatever you feel like in your system!

You're almost selling it as hard as the government did...I'm not interested!

I don't really care what you do/have done to yourself either...we can agree there!!!

I'm not... You were the one who engaged in my conversation with another member. I'm not selling anything, and truly believe it is all a personal choice, so live with that choice. So have a good laugh with your snarky remarks. I really get this image with you all sitting around snorting as you laugh and telling each other just how smart you all are.

The Government sucked in all this and Fauci was the worst, I get it, but I think both sides need to come back to reality in their own way.

edit on 25-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

Anecdotal, but that's our experience

Still means something, but what isn't anecdotal is the whole year after the vaccine was available 90+ of the hospital cases were the unvacced. What made this even a more grim of a picture is the vacced were mostly the very old and sick, so that 10% vacced were the old and high risk to begin with.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Chinese CCP says now they will not give anymore updates about covid.

link

So now we know that China wont report.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

HERE We have a covid vaxxer + in our realm of holy moly I don't want it again but take your F+cking boosters you sheep.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Islandparty

HERE We have a covid vaxxer + in our realm of holy moly I don't want it again but take your F+cking boosters you sheep.

Seems like only the antivaccers need to inject their vacc views into every damn post on ATS..lol

Get it, or don't get it...no one cares here.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I really get this image with you all sitting around snorting as you laugh and telling each other just how smart you all are.

Pretty close!

We get a good laugh that's true...I read your comments to a whole audience of people here at the VFW...we all laugh and laugh...then we order another round!

We should be thanking you honestly...you're good entertainment!

By the way...this last one made Sam spit out almost half a beer laughing so hard!

edit on 25-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Islandparty

Seems like only the antivaccers need to inject their vacc views into every damn post on ATS..lol

Get it, or don't get it...no one cares here.

You do...4 out of 8 posts are yours...that's a dead 50%!

As you say though...no one cares here!

By the way..."antivaccers" isn't a word...where did you come up with it?

Anti-vaxxers is a propaganda term...hmmm...

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I spent last night, Christmas Eve in iosol. I have COVID and the flu. Wife admitted, just flu. But, I'm good....so far.

God bless you and Merry Christmas MIM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join