It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Covid Vaccine Debate About to Happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

Maybe Sean got paid 2mil to not do it?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The reason why there is not much debate, in public via MSM etc or Nuremberg Trial for perpetrators of COVID genocide is because :

Why there won't be a Nuremberg Trial for the perpetrators of the COVID genocide

For such crimes to be punished there needs to be someone to punish the perpetrators. After WW2 there were victorious nations who did it, this time is different

This time almost the entire world went along, hopefully by now you know why. This means that there is no other force to punish anyone, or, do you want Russia to do it? Invading nations don’t answer to their victims, and leading officials and experts don’t answer to the people

What has been revealed is not only corrupt governments and NGOs, but also that most academics are either incompetent or cowardly. Coupled with the lack of competing regimes and the sheer scale of this, you are really asking if the Germans would punish themselves if they won WW2?

The idea that the maggots itself would start debate voluntarily, admit they are doing genocide , got to prison , kill themselves is not very likely. It`s like asking the Germans in WW2 would have set up Nuremberg Trial for themselves and then announce death sentence for themselves or life in prison.

There is no force currently , rule of law , that would be there to watch, oversee that society wont slip to making genocide to it`s population , because there is only one entity and pretty much all are in to it, wanting collectively to cull the herd. So this one entity is unlikely to punish itself and take accountability from the actions.

edit on 13-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Is a Covid Vaccine Debate About to Happen?

No...not anymore (at least not the one in the OP link)!

It's almost laughable to think anyone would open up the absolute truth and spill the beans about the "vaccine"! As much as I would love to know the truth...the truth seems to be a mythical idea in this generation!

Good points have been made...a million dollars isn't much compared to the hundreds of millions (maybe billions) being casually tossed back and forth between corrupt officials, pharmaceutical manufactures, medical research facilities, etc...makes a million dollars seem like chump change!

There's enough debating going on everywhere about the "vaccine" to last me a lifetime and probably long after!

I suppose I'm pretty simple...I would just like the truth (not some version of it, or somebodies idea of truth, but the real truth)...I don't care where it comes from!

I imagine the truth has to be some version of it and I guess it has to come from somebody...it would be nice to hear the version that hasn't be edited for sensitivity and such though!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Agreed
Why didn't we get the chance for a conventional vaccine? Patents? I do not believe that.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Since Congressional committees can only recommend to the “Corrupt” DOJ, that "they should" press charges, against an individual, things probably will NOT work out all that well. Not because of the new Republican Congress, I am sure they will do the very best they can do, but it seems as if only one side is listening. The other side believes everything that is spouted by their evil, brain washing, left-leaning, corrupt media. They are told that anything that does not put them into a good light is either dis-information, or thrown into a fact checking mechanism that is broken and deceitful.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Unsure what there is to debate, most of the damaging facts already came out:

Doesn’t prevent spreading or catching Covid
No long term testing, you are the experiment
Terrible side effects (SADS)
Destroys your immune system

Yet we still have idiots pushing it.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Funny enough, I see posters on here that support the narrative so much, they should accept the offer.
Easily linking their claims in their signature line.

Something, something, Mxdocs (banned), carp, and zombies.

They should seriously take the offer. Easy money right?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Did Steve Kirsch move the goalposts back? I have heard multiple times on the Rogan podcast and other places that Steve was offering a million dollars to anyone who would debate him. Now it's a bet where the other person has to have a million dollars to put up? What am I missing?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Perhaps not the debate you were thinking about.

It has been two years since the first COVID-19 vaccine was given to a patient in the United States. Since then, the U.S. has administered more than 655 million doses — 80 percent of the population has received at least one dose — with the cumulative effect of preventing more than 18 million additional hospitalizations and more than 3 million additional deaths. The swift development of the vaccine, emergency authorization to distribute widely, and rapid rollout have been instrumental in curbing hospitalization and death, while mitigating socioeconomic repercussions of the pandemic.

www.commonwealthfund.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

It has been two years since the first COVID-19 vaccine was given to a patient in the United States. Since then, the U.S. has administered more than 655 million doses — 80 percent of the population has received at least one dose — with the cumulative effect of preventing more than 18 million additional hospitalizations and more than 3 million additional deaths. The swift development of the vaccine, emergency authorization to distribute widely, and rapid rollout have been instrumental in curbing hospitalization and death, while mitigating socioeconomic repercussions of the pandemic.

I guess the same could be said for us unvaccinated...it's been two years and well...

I guess we didn't die off in masses by the millions!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

I guess the same could be said for us unvaccinated...it's been two years and well...

Now how would anyone know the real numbers of which people vax'd or unvax'd died of what without the autopsy reports?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Order out of chaos, as long as chaos remains under control...mice in a maze/sheep to the slaughter.

To shock the system that is in control of the chaos will not be in the interest of those *in control* of the chaos of chartered killing, maiming of the innocent- for purely economic chrematic ambitions.

An adverse reaction is putting it lightly.

There's a reason why chrematism isn't available in a search query if Aristotle is not included in the search term? chrematism

That eviction from Solomon's temple should begin resonating in the Hearts of men any day now?
The only safety left will be in coming clean- if I had my way.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: Riouz5

Maybe Sean got paid 2mil to not do it?

Valid point! Covid created 100's of overnight millionaires, and the easy money's still flowing.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

Now how would anyone know the real numbers of which people vax'd or unvax'd died of what without the autopsy reports?

Reports are unreliable and often full of discrepancies...they are unimportant!

Let's just keep pushing the agenda...we don't need fact, reports, and all that nonsense!

edit on 13-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

This is interesting, DeSantis on covid today,

DeSantis calls for Florida grand jury to investigate coronavirus vaccine 'wrongdoing'

I bet big pharma is calling Soros to get his pay out judges to stop this nonsense.

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

DeSantis calls for Florida grand jury to investigate coronavirus vaccine 'wrongdoing'

I bet big pharma is calling Soros to get his pay out judges to stop this nonsense.

www.msn.com...

With other countries having their own versions of DeSantis rising in the public eye and speaking out against the handling of C19 I wonder what's coming next.

The public opinion is going to change drastically if enough of the corruption that's happened is exposed, and peoples' faith in the liberal party will take a direct, devastating hit. Is it planned? Is the next chapter already written in our future history?

Nothing in politics happens by accident; it's been orchestrated years in advance....so what's the plan, I wonder?

I don't think Musk bought Twitter because he's a good guy that cares about the little people. He saw people become disenchanted with liberal policies and start favoring conservative ideology. He's counting on riding a red-wave with Twitter and turning it into a fortune. We've become his ticket to his earning his next millions. The blue wave has already crashed.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: marg6043

www.msn.com...

With other countries having their own versions of DeSantis rising in the public eye and speaking out against the handling of C19 I wonder what's coming next.

The public opinion is going to change drastically if enough of the corruption that's happened is exposed, and peoples' faith in the liberal party will take a direct, devastating hit. Is it planned? Is the next chapter already written in our future history?

Nothing in politics happens by accident; it's been orchestrated years in advance....so what's the plan, I wonder?

I don't think Musk bought Twitter because he's a good guy that cares about the little people. He saw people become disenchanted with liberal policies and start favoring conservative ideology. He's counting on riding a red-wave with Twitter and turning it into a fortune. We've become his ticket to his earning his next millions. The blue wave has already crashed.

If he wanted to do that, he would have to buy the ATF next and turn it into a convenience store just like the meme says 😃

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

They're about to admit the vaxx is far more dangerous than they knew( but they of course did know) and that there's no point in finger pointing and the vaxx makers and the fed scientific experts have to be trusted to do everything they can to find out what happened.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

the fed scientific experts have to be trusted to do everything they can to find out what happened.

That should cost the taxpayers a few more millions to investigate what happened!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join